Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

not again

bigsteff

around 4:30pm 26/09/03 police helicopter was flying over the general area of the house..i noticed that the aeroplanes that normally fly over, heading for glasgow airport were flying further down than normal....i thought this is becuase the helicopter was in their airspace,,,,,joking laugh.gif i said to my wife i wonder what's in the sky ,that their(police helicopter) looking for...as always i took a few pics......

tell me it's a muddy cloud....the thing above the roof

not the thing next to the helicopter...which i think is a seagull

wacko.gif

post-8-1064607434.jpg

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bigsteff

• Athlon64

• schadeaux

• colorless

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

bigsteff, the link to your profile is nice, but where is the link to the original pic?

huh.gif

Otherwise, it looks just like you said. A heliocopter and a seagull.

The thing just above the roof, left of the chimney looks kind of like a gremlin.

Edited by schadeaux

Maybe it's the hobgoblin chasing spiderman...

Sorry, it is certainly weird though. Do gremlins fly? I thought they always just kind of messed with machine parts and caused accidents...or maybe I've seen too many twilight zone re-runs.

It looks like yet another photograph that has insufficient detail to be of any use. Therefore, it isn't worth wasting time over.

Chris Low.

yes i agree,,,lets not waste time over a photograph that has insufficient detail..and lets focus on the photographs with lots of details...you know the sort..portholes in it

oh wait there all fake

mmmmmm is that not known as a CATCH 22

to poor an image to be worth looking at

to perfect an image to be true

a quick reminder for everyone looking at these sites....now there are to many people forgetting what a UFO is

it is not ,a green martian or any other weird alien

it is an UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECT

in other words a FLYING BANNANA/FRISSBE/SPY PLANE/ALF'S KITE

untill someone comes forward with the truth as to what it is then it will a

UFO

I know perfectly well that a UFO is an Unidentified Flying Object. However, deducing whether this particular object is a film fault, flying Coke bottle or alien spacecraft is probably not possible with absolute certainty. Therefore, why waste time analysing it ?

An example of a photograph worth examining would be either of those taken at McMinnville, Oregon in May 1950. Detailed analysis suggests that the object in the pictures may be as large as 100 feet in diameter.

Now THAT is interesting !

Chris Low.

I know perfectly well that a UFO is an Unidentified Flying Object. However, deducing whether this particular object is a film fault, flying Coke bottle or alien spacecraft is probably not possible with absolute certainty. Therefore, why waste time analysing it ?

An example of a photograph worth examining would be either of those taken at McMinnville, Oregon in May 1950. Detailed analysis suggests that the object in the pictures may be as large as 100 feet in diameter.

Now THAT is interesting !

Chris Low.

you sound like leonard nemoy on "in search of....." laugh.gif

CALM DOWN THERE ATHLON64

CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG BUT DID I ACTUALLY MENTION YOU AS NOT KNOWING WHAT UFO STANDS FOR...EHHHHHHHHH NOPE

and if your not bothered does that mean the rest of us have to give up trying to find out whistling2.gif

That does appear to be the UFO in question. However, those pictures are extremely poor and pixellated versions of the originals. In addition, parts of the landscape and other foreground objects (building, telegraph pole etc) can be seen in the full size images.

By the way, these two photographs are probably the most famous examples of UFO evidence in existence. They have been analysed time and time again, and no evidence for a hoax or some misidentified normal object has ever been found.

I will try and find a website that has better images of this object.

Chris Low.