Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Tommygunner

Sleeping Wanderers

Tommygunner

Pinowawa 1, I was rather intrigued by your remark to aitan about sleeping wanderes! I believe I have read something about this many years ago, but dont really remember the gist of it all. Can you enlighten me a little more or point me in the right direction for more reading material? Thanks

Pinowawa1

Sleeping Wanderers are said to be ET's reincarnated into our phsysical human body - people like to think of it as 'being born into a different shell'.

They are 100% Human, however have stronger access to mental and spiritual powers than the average person (bust most of us never have the opportunity to seek them because we live in such a materialistic reality which prevents our spiritual potential). Being able have these abilities in the first place supports the theory that they are here to help us in some way. No, not neccaserily through miracles, but carrying out good deeds such as:

- agendas to help cut down on Green House gases

- forming organisations and taking part in services which involve Healing people - the most common are spiritual healing, Psychotherapy+Hypnotherapy and other methods of helping people through abstract psychology.

Sleeping Wanderers, I believe are one of the forces of good which are involved in this whole - very sensitive and complicated war between the nasty greys and reptoids that have formed this secret agenda with the government. I will not go into this any further.

The Sleeping Wanderers are here to help us and from my father's experiences I strongly believe they really do exist amongst us.

Pinowawa1

To get a better understanding of them, I have pasted in a bullet point quiz which determines whether you are a Sleeping Wanderer or not:

The Sleeping ET's Quiz

(excerpted by permission from Dr. Scott Mandelker's book, From Elsewhere: Being ET in America; the Subculture of Those Who Claim to be of Non-Earthly Origins, see Media Resources below)

You Are Most Likely An ET Wanderer If...

* You were often lost in daydreams of ETs, UFOs, other worlds, space travel and utopian societies as a child. Perhaps your family thought you were 'a bit odd,' without knowing quite why.

* You felt your parents were not your true parents, that your real family was far away and hidden. Perhaps you thought things around you were somehow 'not the way they should be,' and reminded you of life somewhere 'far away.' These beliefs may have caused you a great deal of pain and sorrow. You felt 'out of place.'

* You've had one or more vivid UFO experiences (in a dream or waking hours) which dramatically changed your life: they helped you resolve doubts, inspired confidence and hope, and gave you meaning and greater purpose. From then on, you knew you were a different person. Like a spiritual wake-up call, it changed your life.

* You are genuinely kind, gentle, harmless, peaceful and non-aggressive (not just sometimes, but almost always). If 'someone must do without,' it usually ends up being you--such is your habitual self-sacrifice. Acts of human cruelty, violence and perpetual global warfare seem really strange (shall we say, alien?). You just can't figure out all this anger and rage.

* You have a hard time recognizing evil and trickery: some people call you naive (and they're right!). When you do perceive genuine negativity in your midst, you recoil in horror and may feel shocked that "some people really do things like that." In a subtle way, you actually feel confused. Perhaps you vaguely sense having known a world free of such disharmony.

* The essence of your life is serving others (be they family, friends, or in a profession), and you cherish great ideals, which may also be somewhat innocent and naive (in worldly terms). But you sincerely, deeply hope to improve the world. A lot of disappointment and frustration comes when such hopes and dreams don't materialize.

* You completely embrace the 'scientific' temperament, with a cool, reasonable, and measured approach to life. Human passion and red hot desire seem strange: you are baffled. Romance and the entire world of feelings are truly foreign to your natural way. You always analyze experiences, and so people say you're always in your head--which is true! [Note:This type of Wanderer is less common, and probably wouldn't subscribe to The ET Journal--their scepticism would be too great! Such an 'odd bird' is probably a brilliant scientist.]

* You easily get lost in science fiction, medieval epic fantasy (like The Lord of the Rings and visionary art. Given a choice, you'd much prefer to live in your dreams of the past or future than in the present. Sometimes you consider your Earth life boring and meaningless, and wish you could go to a perfect, exciting world. Such dreams have been with you a long time.

* You have an insatiable interest in UFOs, life on other worlds or previous Earth civilizations, such as Atlantis or Lemuria. Sometimes you feel like you've really been there, and may even go back someday. There may be quite a few of such books on your bookshelves. [Actually, this question is a give-away, since only Wanderers and Walk-ins have profound, undying curiosity about other worlds beyond--and for good reason!]

* You have a strong interest in mystic spirituality (East or West), both theory and practice, with a deep sense that you used to have greater abilities and somehow lost them. You may feel it's unnecessary to discipline yourself since 'you've already been there,' but somehow forgot what you used to know. People may doubt your resolve, but you know it's not that simple.

* You have become a conscious channel for ETs or some other non-Earth source--and you realize that the purpose of your life is to help others grow and evolve. [Most likely, you're no longer sleeping, Wanderer!]

* You feel, and perhaps all your life have felt tremendous alienation and a sense of never quite fitting in. Maybe you hope to be like others, try your best to be 'normal,' or imagine yourself like everyone else--but the bottom line is that you simply feel different and always have. There is a very real fear of never finding a place in this world. [Which you might not! Note: this is the classic profile of Wanderers]

link: http://www2.hawaii.edu/~boyne/scott/quiz.html

I hope this is helpful

Tommygunner

Yes thank you, it was. I think i read about them in a book called the Janus people. Obviously, I am not one, as only about 50 percent of the quiz adheres to me. I thought some of it may have been due to the fact that i was born a Virgo, as i am fairly typical of the sign. Just off now to read more of the link you provided. Thanks again

Tommygunner

and Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit are two of my favourite books. Ive read Lord 3 times and have the 3 cd' s of the film. And war and anger is totally alien to me, i mean, not something of my choosing