Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bosnian pyramide

bosnian

Sorry to repeat a post.

But clearly no-one has bothered looking at these 2 pictures.

One shows a distinctly pyramidal shaped hill. The other does not.

Visocica has sides of different length and at different angles. It is 100% not a pyramid.

But, as Barnum once said "There's one born every day" and I guess some folk will believe in what they want to believe, however daft or impossible it may be.

You're right again I think. There's no diffrence in the pictures. It could be natural or human made...We just have to wait.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bosnian

• Bosanchero

• Aragon

• louie

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

First Building Blocks of the Pyramid See the Light of Day

The 4th day of digging is finished in Visoko. On the north east side of the pyramid, at a depth of approximately 1m, pyramid's building blocks are found in good condition. It is for certain that these blocks were not made by natural processes.

The blocks were layered one on top of the other and this is how the slopes of the pyramid walls were created. Experts are saying that these blocks are man made, that they originate from Bosnian quarries and that they were transported to this location and pyramids were built.

This is so far the the most valuable visual proof of the pyramid's design, its levels and the material of which it is made of. link

user posted image

sorry you feel that way... having someone local was nice for new info... :(

Of course hes feeling bad, there is a moron screwing around, spaming.

Sigh, it seems impossible to have a good discussion this days with out childish behavior on it.

Edited for bad language

Edited by Lottie

Of course hes feeling bad, there is a moron screwing around, spaming

Sigh, it seems impossible to have a good discussion this days with out childish behavior on it.

You're reffering to me? Well I don't like bein attacked like Bosnian does. I said sorry, but he won't.

Edit:Removed bad language. Don't do this again.

Edited by Lottie

Sorry to repeat a post.

But clearly no-one has bothered looking at these 2 pictures.

One shows a distinctly pyramidal shaped hill. The other does not.

Visocica has sides of different length and at different angles. It is 100% not a pyramid.

But, as Barnum once said "There's one born every day" and I guess some folk will believe in what they want to believe, however daft or impossible it may be.

The difference in length does not prove nothing, Giza pyramids has diferences on its constructions, slight ones, but they are stil pyramids...

Edited by Feanor

Good picture in that news report ;)

If this is a pyramid:

user posted image

What's this?

user posted image

Man-made! LOL! :lol::rofl::lol::rofl:

Of course that hill bellow is hand made. Giv as view from the air or isohipsis map.

Like this one I provide here?

post-25703-1145551618.jpg

Initial research on the hill, known as Visocica, found it has perfectly shaped, 45-degree slopes pointing toward the cardinal points and a flat top. Under layers of dirt, workers discovered a paved entrance plateau, entrances to tunnels and large stone blocks that might be part of a pyramid's outer surface.

Satellite photographs and thermal imaging revealed two other, smaller pyramid-shaped hills in the Visoko Valley. link

Initial research on the hill, known as Visocica, found it has perfectly shaped, 45-degree slopes pointing toward the cardinal points and a flat top. Under layers of dirt, workers discovered a paved entrance plateau, entrances to tunnels and large stone blocks that might be part of a pyramid's outer surface.

Satellite photographs and thermal imaging revealed two other, smaller pyramid-shaped hills in the Visoko Valley. link

Just for addition, technology of NASA was used for thermal attelite observing, and it was used by dr. Amir Amilbegovich. These examinations was confirmed that there is difference in thermal dissap. in relation to natural hills. That was proof for handmade construction ever built. BHT1 (hotbird 13E) tonight at 21:45 provide story and news on pyramideS. This is info for Bella. Last new Mrs. Bella was that everz four sides of pyramide seems had 365 meters long?

Just for addition, technology of NASA was used for thermal attelite observing, and it was used by dr. Amir Amilbegovich. These examinations was confirmed that there is difference in thermal dissap. in relation to natural hills. That was proof for handmade construction ever built. BHT1 (hotbird 13E) tonight at 21:45 provide story and news on pyramideS. This is info for Bella. Last new Mrs. Bella was that everz four sides of pyramide seems had 365 meters long?

Ok now I believe we have a pyramid here as you said NASA technology is used!

So the satellite shows thermal signs inside the hills? Intresting....

Now this IS proof my dear friend :tu:

Edited by Vernes

Ok now I believe we have a pyramid here as you said NASA technology is used!

So the satellite shows thermal signs inside the hills? Intresting....

Now this IS proof my dear friend :tu:

Your new avatar is Aeons better than the last one! And this repply too. :tu:

Edited by Feanor

Your new avatar is Aeons better than the last one! And this repply too. :tu:

And your avatar tells me you like to shoot spears at people? Just kidding...

Do you even know what's my avatar is showing?

I don´t know what it is, but i love art, so to me its Aeons better than the one before. Visit writers and artists hang out, go to my thread about my arts and you will understand me.

Sorry for the off topic subject....

This is info for Bella. Last new Mrs. Bella was that everz four sides of pyramide seems had 365 meters long?

TY. :D

I have been reading up on slavic mythology and was surprised to find it linked to Hindu mythology at Indra.

Since Indra is the very oldest Hindu god the implications are staggering.

If the dating pans out then the land of the Aryans and the original birthplace of Hindu belief may have been found at last.

The possiblity exists that this may be bigger than finding the lost city of Troy.

TY. :D

I have been reading up on slavic mythology and was surprised to find it linked to Hindu mythology at Indra.

Since Indra is the very oldest Hindu god the implications are staggering.

If the dating pans out then the land of the Aryans and the original birthplace of Hindu belief may have been found at last.

The possiblity exists that this may be bigger than finding the lost city of Troy.

This is not on the same scale as finding Troy.

If these pyramid claims are in fact true, and it is indeed dated to 12,000 years old, this would be the most important archaeological find ever.

Finding Troy merely confirmed what Plato wrote so long ago. These pyramids would shake very foundations of known history.

Finding Troy merely confirmed what Plato wrote so long ago. These pyramids would shake very foundations of known history.

You are right. I have kept reading and it could shake up present day Iranians as well.

This site could also prove they are all descendents of Europeans.

There are so many possibilities. I am so exicited over it all. I wish CNN would get their butts over there already and get me some video that I could see. :sk

You are right. I have kept reading and it could shake up present day Iranians as well.

This site could also prove they are all descendents of Europeans.

There are so many possibilities. I am so exicited over it all. I wish CNN would get their butts over there already and get me some video that I could see. :sk

I definetly going there in summer holiday!

This is not on the same scale as finding Troy.

If these pyramid claims are in fact true, and it is indeed dated to 12,000 years old, this would be the most important archaeological find ever.

Have you ever heard second position of troy?? Forbidden by communists 80s years in last century??

http://www.troya.com.mx/

There are some evidence about it!! Troy in turkey satisfied none of that what Hommer said!

But troy is my new post. and I DO NOT CLAIM ANYTHING just disscasing about facts!!!

Edited by bosnian

Your Avatar? Atlantis?

I'm still reserving my judgement here. This seems a bit of a stretch. However the land can change a great deal in 1000s of years. If this is a Pyramid it seems it must be a shaped earthen work that has stones "paved" upon it. This makes it no less a pyramid, but I'm unaware of anything like it in the world. This makes me very interested, and very sceptical.

Edited by Malfeas

There is a joke popular in Croatia these days......it goes:

Who were Egyptians? Refugees from Bosnia :).

There is joke popular in Bosnia. everything same just....Refuugees from Visoko :)

some of you who are show interest in this topic have new messages in their inbox with latest photos and news!

But here it is.

Today is sunny day and excavation continued. until 7 june expected is that the wal 50 x 150 meters will be excavated and visible.

photo sho's explorer Osmanagich and prime-minister of the federal part of bosnia-herzegovina standing and looking the part of wall of pyramide.

Also you can see my avatar. does it looks like natural hill or something made by human?

post-25703-1145606197.jpg