Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Was the moon landing fake?

Kryso

Was the 1960's moon landing real?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Was the 1960's moon landing real?

• True ? they did land on the moon.
    • False ? they never got to the moon. All fake video footage!
    • The moon is a huge lump of cheese! So can?t land on it!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• aquatus1

• BurnSide

• Stellar

• Unorthodox Thesis

sorry to get out of the track here but,hasn't this been done before?? blink.gif

Hey ,

I saw a video footage last year that revealed some thought provoking issues about the Apollo lunar landing.

And that is why, it is a Hoax.

Benifit of faking it?? They would look as if they had landed there. Making them happy.

I saw a video footage last year that revealed some thought provoking issues about the Apollo lunar landing.

You see a footage on video and conclude it was a Hoax ? sad.gif

This topic is covered here Click Here

Edited by Lionel

• 11 months later...

You see a footage on video and conclude it was a Hoax ? sad.gif

This topic is covered here Click Here

71179[/snapback]

When we're so short of money why spend millions to send someone to bring back some dust? dontgetit.gif

Its a crazy world wacko.gif

For the simple reason that no American living at that time would have tolerated sleeping under a Communist moon. We were at each other's necks, and the moon was the ultimate trophy to show superiority. Fake? If there had been the slightest chance that we lied about it, Russia would have screamed bloody murder. Heck, they weren't exactly known for needing positive proof before accusing Americans of wrong. But even they, America's greatests detractors, were unable to find fault with the moon landing. If an entire countrie's resources and ambition are unable to unearth a hoax, why would I possible consider that half-baked theories and videos already debunked for several decades running can somehow accomplish more than the entire Communist agency?

We shoulda been there for the millenium but the Van Allan belt zaps radiation up your ass and makes your shadows go wonky.

Its a lump of cheese! The Americans needed it for their burgers,the Russians dont really like cheese so they didnt put much effort into the space race,too busy drinking Vodka.

This is a topic that has been done to the DEATH on this site. A quick usage of the search feature will bring you all the forums you want on it.

As it is, the evidence shows that the Moon Landing was 100% real, and the Moon Landing Hoax was the actual HOAX. Photos were tampered with in basements etc and made to look like the Moon Landing was Hoaxed. The hoax, was a hoax.

tongue.gif i say lump of cheese lol if they landed on it or not...i dunno you decide tongue.gif

I can sort of see both sides here...on the one hand, I do personally belief that the Moon landing was real, but I do see the possibility of it having been a hoax.

As Aquatus said, the landing may have been faked in order to "beat" the Russians to it. However, this has never been a great deal of interest to me...I prefer to keep a closer eye on what's going on here at home, than in Space. Until proven otherwise, I'd consider them real, simply because it probably was feasible for technology at that time to take us there...

There have been plenty of attempts, but I don't think the Moon landing has ever been outright debunked.

How about that they really landed but some of the footage were edited / added to achieve whatever they think its necessary?

I would have no problem believing that several photos were touched up for the press.

This is a long way from saying, however, that the whole thing was an act.

I saw a documentary about 3-4 yrs ago claiming the Moon Landing was faked, It was probab;y the meekest argument Ive heard & I dont even know how the documentary made it to air. I had to really push myself to watch it right thru but out of respect (or nothing else to do) I did.

The Moon landing really happened, the claims by the people who say it was a fake are basically non-sensical, & include the classic dumb & dumberer claim that one photo showed two shadows ... I mean sheesh wonder how the fake theorists felt when someone tokd them that light reflected from Earth casts shadows on the Moon ???

On a new moon phase light from Venus casts shadows on Earth but the fake theorists probably didn't realise this fact either.

people say lots of things. this is like the question: "do aliens exist on the moon?" because there is ample evidence to back up both facts! You can

disagree, but thats as far as you'll get.

So.. you're saying there's evidence that Aliens live on the Moon?

... !?

You shouldnt say theres ample evidence for it if you dont know if there is!

Stellar, shouldn't that have been:

'You really shouldn't say anything.'

Stellar, shouldn't that have been:

'You really shouldn't say anything.'

270902[/snapback]

I considered saying that, but instead of saying that and getting the topic closed (and another warning for me), I decided to wait that response out until he says something really stupid.

Sat and watched it on radar all the way (except when it was on the backside of the moon! thumbsup.gif

• 2 years later...

Sat and watched it on radar all the way (except when it was on the backside of the moon! :tu:

You watched the shuttle all the way to the moon on radar? I am calling bullcrap on that. Back in the 60's the only people who had a radar powerful enough would be nasa and I doubt a former nasa employee would be sitting here chatting on a board with the name Tupac. You must be the only elderly man with the name Tupac chatting on message boards.

They had to land on the moon. That's when we made contact with the aliens, who have a base there. :alien: