Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ezekiel Saw the Wheel

EyE oF tHe StOrm

I'm sure this topic has been on here before but, it never hurts get a refresher course!! Okay if your not familiar with Chapter one of Ezekiel in the Bible, please run to your book collection, pull out your Bible and flip to pg. 460. (At least that's what it is in mine. :P ) And read the first chapter.

Ezekiel- Chapter 1, verse 4.

As I looked, I saw a great storm coming toward me from the North, driving before it a huge cloud that flashed with lightning and shone with a brilliant light. The fire inside glowed like gleaming amber.

Verse 5-

From the center of the cloud came foour living beings that looked human,

Verse 6-

except that each had four faces and two pairs of wings.

Verse 13-

The living beings looked like bright coals of fire or brilliant torches, and it looked as though the lightning was flashing back and forth among them.

Verse 15-

As I looked at these beings,I saw four wheels on the ground beneath them, one wheel belonging to each.

Verse 16-

The wheels sparkled as if made to be from chrysolite. All four wheels looked the same; each wheel had a second wheel turning crosswise within it.

Verse 18-

The rims of the four wheels were awesomely tall, and they were covered with eyes all around the edges.

Uhm...Okay can somebody please tell me what this is all about?

Edited by EyE oF tHe StOrm

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• M.A.D CapeBretoner

• moomooman

• Bella-Angelique

• VonDäniken

They are often viewed as Cherubim like the one from the Book of Genesis. They are divine creatures that tend to guard things, such as the Ark and the Tree of Life.

^^^ That is the biblical interpretation. Now, here's the tricky part, was he speaking in spirtual terms, then I would say that is the correct interpretation. But if he really did see what he wrote, well, I couldn't begin to tell you what he saw. Maybe this is one of the first recorded cases of contact from another intelligent species, not necessarily ET, just another intelligence.

More than likely, he ate some mushrooms or something that made him hallucinate. Or he could've been writing an early sci-fi story.

Peace

More than likely, he ate some mushrooms or something that made him hallucinate. Or he could've been writing an early sci-fi story.

:lol:

I think most of the writing in the bible is basically metaphorically written. One must pay close attention to each word in order to know its true meaning, but there will always be speculation as to one or the other. Experts merely guessimate as well. I guess we'll never really know. :hmm:

I think most of the writing in the bible is basically metaphorically written. One must pay close attention to each word in order to know its true meaning, but there will always be speculation as to one or the other. Experts merely guessimate as well. I guess we'll never really know. :hmm:

I strongly agree with this. Jesus himself taught through parables - stories which were not necessarily true, but illustrated a point. The bible can be viewed as something of a parable. Whether the events it describes are true or not, it makes no difference. The message remains just as potent.

-Pilgrim

Ezekiel had a vision of 4 creatures with 4 wings ,a chariot and a wheel it was more prophetic because he had to lead people away from Babylonuser posted image

Edited by Lion of Judah

i believe he was just citing what he saw and describing it as best he could in the known language of the day. there were no words for energy fields, ufos, and any sciency lingo so he used old-skool words like wheel

ezekiel was taken in the spirite, if you cross what is said and google earth you can see what he saw , i'll give you a hint if you look at the gulf of st lawrence toward the south you 'll see the gaspe penisula is the face that fronts the throne the lione to the right would be p.e.i the bull to the left would be the southern part of cape breton with petit-de-grat island as the head of the bull and chedabucto bay is its right wing and st.georges bay is its left wing which connects to the lions wings at ballantynes cove and the liones wings connects the faces wings at port elgn. now for the eagle's face to the back which would be iles de la madeleine the northern part of the island is the face of the eagle. for the iceing on the cake in the end of the vision is above the dome there was something that looked like a throne of sapphire,and sitting on the throne was a figure that looked like a man. if you look at cape breton to the north would be the throne of sappire for the man you must waite for the second comming of the lord and only god knows that...!!!!!!! if i can get the pics on this fudgen site of the future temple from the air , when i figure out how to transfer those pics you be the first to see . soon

• 2 weeks later...

in seeing what he saw was in the spirit, was the life force in the face,lione,bull,eagle in a future time to him ,he was taken for he had not rizen in inlightenment to go all he saw was new to him and the discritpan he gave was best that he understood .what i mean in a sence you feel like your astro travelen with google earth the funny thing when you cross other prophets as well ,but ezekiel was taken to the throne of god and you beleive in as in haven as on earth finding the geology of the island of cape breton like i have and finding that it took all the major tectonic plates coming together as one in creating the island of cape breton, the cape breton of today is the cap stone of that pillar of a mountain of yesterday.

They are often viewed as Cherubim like the one from the Book of Genesis. They are divine creatures that tend to guard things, such as the Ark and the Tree of Life.

Cherubim or Seraphim (sp). What Ezekiel witnessed was spiritual. Read the entire book, he was a prophet who saw into the spirit world. The original poster only posted a small section of the first chapter of the book of Ezekiel. There's alot more to the story then what was posted here such as Ezekiel saying the thing he saw was a living creature, and that the Lord spoke to him..etc... as I said, he was a prophet and saw into the spirit realm and from what he wrote, his vision was clearly a spiritual one.

I don't agree with ppl who claim the bible is all parables. Jesus did teach in parables, but he also made it clear when he was teaching in parables (and when he wasn't) and went on to explain what the parable meant. This is not a pattrern that is found throughout the bible. Old Testament prophets said what they meant and meant what they said - so did New Testament writers such as Paul, Peter and John.

wow i never knew that.

So say one will never know is to ensure one never does.

wasent ezekiel the father of methsulla who the vision told him he would live to bee 100 years old or something like that and dident ezekiel or methusilla return home to find a strange child in thier house and they were told to raise him as thier own and they did.

I remember seeing a picture on the Internet about a month or two ago of an ancient coin showing what some say was "Ezekiel's Wheel" which looked like a UFO. Anyone know of this or shall I search Google Image?

aliens aliens aliens.................. Thoughout the bible and history there is evidence of UFOs and aliens, it entirely depends upon what you believe and how you interpret it.

• 3 months later...

ezekiel was astro traviline in the spirit and the land masses he saw he best discribed. the good thing is you don't have to astro travel you can see that throne from space ,planet space is gonna built a launch pade here on the island to send you all there if you got the 250,000 to go.

ezekiel was taken in the spirite, if you cross what is said and google earth you can see what he saw , i'll give you a hint if you look at the gulf of st lawrence toward the south you 'll see the gaspe penisula is the face that fronts the throne the lione to the right would be p.e.i the bull to the left would be the southern part of cape breton with petit-de-grat island as the head of the bull and chedabucto bay is its right wing and st.georges bay is its left wing which connects to the lions wings at ballantynes cove and the liones wings connects the faces wings at port elgn. now for the eagle's face to the back which would be iles de la madeleine the northern part of the island is the face of the eagle. for the iceing on the cake in the end of the vision is above the dome there was something that looked like a throne of sapphire,and sitting on the throne was a figure that looked like a man. if you look at cape breton to the north would be the throne of sappire for the man you must waite for the second comming of the lord and only god knows that...!!!!!!! if i can get the pics on this fudgen site of the future temple from the air , when i figure out how to transfer those pics you be the first to see . soon

M.A.D.:

Can you please elaborate? Where did you get the references to the eagle and the bull, etc. I get that you are comparing them to satellite images, and I even know the area (my family is from iles de la madeline) but I am a little confused...

the lights and people he could have senn were most likely a ritual.in tibet and other counties like it there is a good with 4 faces and 6 arms.like a sheeva. the light could have been from the fire that most rituals use that they practice.a storm was taking place so that must have been what made him think what he saw.

M.A.D.:

Can you please elaborate? Where did you get the references to the eagle and the bull, etc. I get that you are comparing them to satellite images, and I even know the area (my family is from iles de la madeline) but I am a little confused...

when looking towardes the north on the island your familie is from you will see the eagle face,like in flight. it is the northern part of the island,the face is gaspe pennusila,the loine to the right of the throne is p.e.i.,and the bull is seen first by its wings ,looking south on cape breton the wings are the two bay's on either side of the canso causeway.

Im with the guy who said he was on shrooms. I got links but cant post them now cause im bout to crash out but i'll put them up tomorrow.

Erich Von Däniken has written about this phenomenon in many of books; it's aliens for sure, but Ezekiel didn't know how to explain what he saw, as someone else in this thread wisely pointed out...