Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Norad Tracks a "Fast Walker"

skyeagle409

In theory, meteors are dark invisible objects that you can't even see until they hit our atmosphere. even big ones burn up over a few kilometers. the ones that do hit, dont burn up like a fireball all the way to the ground

That's what I was thinking too. This appears to change in luminosity during filming.

So they see these things all the time?

Hrrmmzz.....had to have another look at this statement.

You do realise that an object the size of a pea burning up in earth's atmoosphere generates enough light to illuminate the whole sky as it crashes into the atmosphere?

That does not sound right, I have seen many a shooting star, none lit the whole sky that I recall.

Hard to believe that all records concerning fastwalker are discarded, perhaps NASA does not want questions they cannot answer. It would be easier and make more sense from a program's point of view if the logs went to a different storage area. Tossing any space information? Sounds unlikely.

I look forward to more evidence. To me, this appears the most convincing evidence to date that someone has accomplished space travel far more efficiently than we are aware of. The on-board info would be a real treat to view!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• skyeagle409

• FireMoon

• Stellar

• Cinders

These "Fast walkers" sound very familiar to the object that was recorded in space ages ago, where it cruises in towards the Earth, there is a flash from the ground below and it takes off in a completely different direction, followed by what looked like a missile or something. And I would hope that NORAD would be able to tell the difference between a lump of rock and a craft of some sort that was flying towards Earth!

These "Fast walkers" sound very familiar to the object that was recorded in space ages ago, where it cruises in towards the Earth, there is a flash from the ground below and it takes off in a completely different direction, followed by what looked like a missile or something. And I would hope that NORAD would be able to tell the difference between a lump of rock and a craft of some sort that was flying towards Earth!

Sky---NORAD has been tracking UFOs in space and within Earth's atmospere for many years. Another example took place over Iran in 1976.

NORAD's DSP-1 satellite and the Iranian UFO encounter

"One of the most interesting things about this event is that it was apparently detected by a military spy satellite. This satellite, the DSP-1, was launched to warn of ballistic missile launches by detecting infrared heat sources. It was used to detect SCUD missile launches during Desert Storm. An analysis of computer printouts from DSP-1 by researchers Lee Graham and Ron Reghr, of Aero-Jet in California, shows that it definitely detected an infrared anomaly over Tehran at the time of the UFO event reported above. "

http://www.ufoevidence.org/Cases/CaseSubarticle.asp?ID=206