Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bermuda Triangle;really a government conspiracy?

AnimangaBloodThorn

idea.gif

I was thinking about the Bermuda Triangle one time when me and my Mom were watching Jarassic Park. I was thinking, what if there is another island or some sort of space where the Government is hiding something like Dinosaurs. Now, I know that it might not be dinosaurs, but this movie just made me think "What if they can really do this"and that led to me thinking that maybe somewhere around the Bermuda Triangle they keep something secret. blink.gif

What if all of the missing ships and aircrafts had actually stumbled upon something they shouldn't have and the Government, or whoever it is that does this stuff, destroyed them so no word would get out?

That would also explain the lights, or UFOs, that people always claim to see. Those could be some sort of aircraft that they use to get to the island and back?

Well, I was just wondering if anyone else had thought of this and I hope I put it in the right place, lol. Well, I guess I'll stop nad let you think about that.

Cya! thumbsup.gif

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheBloom

• AnimangaBloodThorn

• spyro_86

• pappagooch

The bermuda triangle is nothing. Scientist have proven it time and agian. Take a triangle and put it anywhere in any ocean and there will be just as many crazy things happen and just as many accidents.

CASTOR

Plus under neath that part of the ocean there is strong magnetism. That causes elecrical equipment to go nuts and people get lost and die. Plane engines shut down and then they plunge to their doom. There are a couple of methane vents that cause air bubbles to rise which have been known to flip over boats and rise up in the air and then mess with planes and their visibility. Some have lit up near the engines of the boats and planes going by. It's just a piece of land which is really dangerous and shouldn't be messed with.

But who knows maybe the government is doing it. They could have a gigantic underwater base there for aliens, like theone under antartica.

With the American government anything is possible. And no offence, for a country that’s heavy of freedom of speech - and freedom of information - I find it funny that you can never get anything out of your own government, sort of makes everything pointless.

They say, you have the right to know everything…

Newspapers have the right to publish anything…

And what it always comes down too, is what they want you to know!

Don’t worry, I might live in Mexico, but I’m British, and the English government are just as bad!

But getting back to the point, yes anything is possible. There could be anything in the Bermuda Triangle, or there could be nothing, all just coincidence! blink.gif

Here is one possible theory... It comes form theories of Atlantis (or some previous advanced civilization, which to me is the biggest governmental cover-up!)...

“Scientists also perfected Anti-matter. When a beam of anti-matter comes in contact with ordinary matter, it instantaneously converted it into invisible energy. In other words, it vaporized it!

No wonder traces of Atlantean buildings and cities are so hard to find. They were converted into invisible energy.

It is said that one of these anti-matter rays is still operating in the Bermuda Triangle, underwater & has been causing ships and planes to disappear. Today that ray is out of control.”

History Of The Golden Ages - Part 4

There is also this coral castle located in Miami (part of the Bermuda Triangle), where this guy Ed who was 100 lbs, was able to construct this place by himself moving pieces of coral weighing over 28 tons... No help! He claims it was the same technology the Egyptions used to buid the pyramids & such. Some believe its some type of "Magnetic Current" in that particular location of the world that allowed him to "levitate" the huge pieces of coral & allow him to arrange & construct the place...

Coral Castle

or

Coral Castle - A Geomantic Wonder

Or we can be practical and claim that due to the erratic weather patterns in that region, boats & planes can disappear without a trace on the most beautiful day when even a storm tracker, weather radar, weather satellite cannot detect any such disturbance in the area at the time of the abrupt disappearance of the craft!

Here is a scientific theory on the Bermuda Triangle.

http://www.newscientist.com/news/news.jsp?...p?id=ns99991350

I remember that this theory was discussed in one of my geophysics classes at university. Here's another link that brings a little plate tectonics into the picture.

http://www.sciencenet.org.uk/database/eart...hy/g00109d.html

Kryso I agree. I don't much like this government either. Everything they do is driven by greed and suppressing us.

Kryso I agree. I don't much like this government either. Everything they do is driven by greed and suppressing us.

Yeah, I agree with you two, the government is really messed up.

And I know that there have been theories and such explaining how all of these things happen. If it is a conspiracy, wouldn't they want you to think it is something else? So, they could make it look like it is proven, and those things can really happen, but it's not what is happening?

Well, I'm talking to much now! Cya!

• 3 weeks later...

There was a documentary on the bermuda triangle sometime ago, and it told of the strange events and their victims, one of which was Christopher Columbus.

Written in Columbus' log book, he stated that the Santa Maria had encountered intensely bright objects criss-crossing the ships path. Among the most spectacular of this event was the aerial maneuvers that these lights produced.

post-11-1066716146.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Someone should just shove a 10 foot metal pole wired to 10.000 volts up thir ass just to show what manipulative little ****s they have become! And by them i mean the so called ''leaders'' of this world! whistling2.gifthumbsup.gif

well what if we are better off not knowing? everybody is easy to critisize the government, but maybe they hide things for our own sakes, to protect us from chaos and all kinds of problems