Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The War between Heaven and Hell

DamienPriest

Thought I would write this topic to see how many believe or don't believe in the War between Heaven and Hell.

Many topics have been formed about "Shadow People" for a while now as more and more people have been open minded and seeing "Shadow People" as of late. I had spoken to my mother recently about it because I recently joined a Paranormal Group in my area and discussed this subject on her seeing and witnessing this phenomina herself in my own house. In a way it's pretty cool, although to be honest I have not felt or seen things myself.

But I do believe in "Angels and Demons" who watch over people. I had a car accident back in 1998 and was a pretty bad one. It was a rainy day and I was driving an 88' SS Monte Carlo on the way of dropping my friend off at home on a residential street. As I made a left hand turn into my friends driveway a new 98' Suburban Truck hit me hard on the drivers side and the impact was so great that we nearly got wrapped around a tree in my friends yard. Each window got blown out, and the damage was bad. So bad the door was crushing into my legs. When the impact happened, I realized at the time I was not wearing my seatbelt. I said to myself "OH NO". For a breif few seconds during impact I felt like I was not in the car when it happened. Like as if my soul was lifted from my body so I didn't feel aything when this happened. I truly felt a presence watching over me. My "Angel" was watching over me making sure I was safe. I truly believe this because, I was not wearing a seatbelt and my gut feeling knew it could of been a lot worse and I could have been thrown out of the car or gotten killed from impact.

Naturally, this changed my whole mind of driving now a days. I always expect the unexpected and it makes me a better driver. Now I am a school bus driver and drive for a living.

My point to this story is, my mother is somewhat a religous person and thinks "Angels & Demons" have been raging on in a war on Earth since the dawn of time and creation of man. I'm not very religous at all, and only go to church on occasion for Weddings or something special. With my mother seeing "Shadow People" in my house, I am curious to know if these are Demons or Angels. "Shadow People" have been a phenominon for a while now so it intrigues me a bit. I believe in God, and that there is a Heaven and Hell. Why are there "Shadow People"? Are they Angels or Demons? Or just a phenomina unexplainable? My nephew too when at a young age has seen his Angel watching over him from time to time.

I'm curious to know what other people think about this...

Matt

I know this may sound strange, but I believe in angels but not daemons. I also don't believe in hell, and think that it's just a state of being far from god, meaning being an athiest or something like that. I don't believe in shadow people eighther and think they are caused by an over active imagination strengthened by fear. As for you being taken by an angel, it seems suspicious. I think it's a feeling you got when you about to go unconsciouss. Though alot of people claim they were saved by an angel, except I remember them saying they actually physicaly touched an angel and were saved by one. I actually think you were having an Out Of Body Experience (OOBE) when you were knocked unconscious.

Edited by exe11er

The war is reaching a climax as a Prince I have to account for loss and strategise a plan for victory with help from the general of Heavens army Micheal we have to recruit soldiers of light.The last message I got was Micheal appearing in a cloud decending from the sky saying Ra!Ra!Ra!Ra! meaning the Sun is scorching the Earth and recently I heard souls crying and howling under the altar they are awaiting the hour of our lord in heaven they are praying for our souls as we speak.user posted image

I believe in God and Jesus, I believe in Good and Evil, I believe in Heaven and Hell and I believe in Angels and Demons.

So, to me, a believer, Seeings as Good and Bad are conflicting constantly, then it would only be logical that Angels and Demons were constantly conflicting too. Fighting against one another. However I think it would be more of a case where the Demons are trying to corrupt mankind, where as the angels would be trying to stop them.

I agree with Dakotabre.

I believe that your angel protected you during that accident because I witnessed a similar incident about 2 years ago. This happened while Me and my husband were waiting for a cab, and we heard people screaming then we saw the 5 - 7 yrs old child falling from the 7th floor of the building. Strange thing was that, the way she falls. She was a like a leaf that falling from a tree. Unbelievable, right? But we saw it. Then people rush to her and checked her, she wasnt hurt. And her mother came rushing, crying... And they bring her to the hospital for some check ups. No one can explain how it happened, the only conclusion we had was, her angel saved her.

You were turning left and got hit in the driver's side door?

I believe a war is brewing between heaven and hell. Or heaven and hell could be alien civilizations. Who knows. Demons from hell have their hands in every bit of society. From the government, to church, to the media, and how they market Sin to everyone. Sex, Violence, Drugs, all these sins portrayed on television so easily viewed by anyone who is weak minded enough to be influenced by it. THe key here is to get all of the inhabitants of earth under the Devils control so he can have an army to fight the Kingdom of Heaven when the antichrist finally controls the world. The kingdom will come down and the final battle will rage. The point is, everything on this earth is a way or item of control, to control the masses into thinking a certain way or living a certain way and policing what they watch on television, to influence the evil deeds that have been happening (suicide bombings, wars). Its all in the plan for the Devil to take over the world.

But on the other hand, media also portrays images of good. Not everything on TV is evil. You have to have that hero, that samaritan, the mother or friend that provides for others.

It's all about balance.

I absolutely believe that the ar between good and evil is going on right now all around us. But as a movie Devil's advovate once showed most important battles of this war is within us. Every time when we have to take a dessisionq or to express our free will we are on the border between light and darkness.

There is a Ancient Egyptian texts (CT1130) in which describing the cteation Creator-God says: I didn't command for people to do wrong - it was their hearts that disobey me.

But there are a lot of more evil things on tv than you think. You don't notice it, but its there.

I believe that if one were to stand in the way - between Heaven and Hell, if you were strong enough, the war would split in two. There, God and God's true enemy would find a new reason for Purgatory to teach humanity about war in ways that not even the angels of either ends could argue. You either are the way, or in the way. But, of course, the way - is the way - is the way.

The shadow people are demons, some type of demon anyway. They've never been shown to do anything good so that kinda seals that conclusion. A few times they don't just scare people by their presence, they try to terrorize them, but they can be repelled by calling out to God.

Muslims call them jin (I think) and they think they're good, but muslims dont' know what they're talking about, lol.

And yeah, there is pretty much a war going on on earth bewteen good and evil. The demons continually try to hurt and confuse people, while also trying to stear world events for the worst. Meanwhile there are angels who make sure that the demons don't take control. I don't know if anyone is familiar with the 9 choirs of Angels? But there is one choir called the Powers. The Powers are a group of angels who's soul job is to keep the demons from taking over the world.

• 1 month later...

...what weapons do good and evil have?

In as much as Heaven and the angels and demons were made from the body of god, (omniscient, omnipresent,omni-genesis creator) how could there ever be a war in heaven !? :ph34r:

Maybe there was not really a war but just a disagreement and each party went their different ways. Look at religion there is so many different religions that it probably went like that. Party A believed in one way and party b went a different way. They argued and seperated and started their own beliefs. i know it probably does not make sense but im trying to think of a way to make it clearer.

The war in heaven was a disgreement between His creations.

Some thought that they should turn away from Him, that (the nonexistent) God's ideas weren't good enough. This group got cast down and made into demons.

The group that stayed will stay in heaven for the rest of eternity, since after that disagreement (don't ask me how) the righteous ones will always follow God, and never question him, unbending in their decisions.

Oh, and the shadow people aren't evil.

i dont know about the war between heaven and hell, but the shadow people arent evil. My house is haunted and i have like 3 of them in here and there not evil, there just annoying

This is a Western concept, and an old one at that. Primitive. No offence to anyone, but the idea that opposites are in conflict is, at large, a ridiculous one. Opposites are differing contrasts that helps us define the nature of things. There can be no shadow without light, no light without darkness. Hot and cold, soft and hard, there are many other examples. "Opposites define each other" I say, and it's true. I don't believe good can exist without evil, and so the idea of these opposites being in perpetual conflict is a rather foolish one to me.

Oh, and for those who wish to differ, you can do so, but keep in mind that people of old also believed the seasons were in conflict (summer as opposed to winter), which simply isn't so.

• 1 year later...

I have seen things since I was little. There blobs of color that pass by. I have only seen 2 black ones in my hole life. One in my friend jenny's room when I was a child and one siting on my brother bed in his house in north carlaiona. I have only told a few friends about seeing stuff like this But I hope to be useful to you about the show people you talk about. I believe the long ago when heaven fought with hell on earth that the angels and demons became soles that move from person to person when there born and when they die. The shows are people spirits. I know it seems we weired but I believe that almost everyone has a spirit and a soul. The spirit is the person you are and the soul is this thing that guides you through your life. Not everyone has a soul. O well I hope this will help.

Nope there not there just annoying. I have this small red one that runs around my room tonight. And this tall yellow one that likes to pick around doorways. and this fat green one that just sits in my fathers old recliner. :lol:

the way i see it is that god is light and for light to exist there has to be dark. there needs to be an equal opposite for either to be apparent, there needs to be a basis of comparison for one to be observed. in the bible it says god is the way, the truth and the light and it classafies satan as the prince of darkness.

these shadow people are what christianity would classify as demons. they are lower entities contained mostly by fear and fell victim to deceit. they are not in an eternal 'prison' they have the ability to change there circumstances they just got tricked into thinking 'this is it'. because they think that way they live that reality. i have come into contact with numbers of these lower entities most of them harmless and cause no trouble and yes they do look like shadows, they are black and seem two dimensional. i have also come in contact with the other and of the spectrum 'angels' and through doing this i realised there is nothing to fear of these lower entities even though some are inexplainabley horrible. angels are the opposite they are made of light they are far beyond what we would call completley perfect and they are all loving and want to help all of us. the lower entities who come to cause trouble or throw us off have a main tool, fear. to fear them is giving them exactly what they want and need to do there job. there is nothing at all to fear about these beings because we have unlimited access to the higher side, angels. all you need to do is ask. they cant help without your permission the only reason they cant help automatically is the confinment of the law of free will.

with the car accident i say it simply wasnt your time. i beleive you when you say you were removed from your body the only time angels are allowed to help outside the law of free will is if the situation is life threatening.

The war in heaven was a disgreement between His creations.

Some thought that they should turn away from Him, that (the nonexistent) God's ideas weren't good enough. This group got cast down and made into demons.

The group that stayed will stay in heaven for the rest of eternity, since after that disagreement (don't ask me how) the righteous ones will always follow God, and never question him, unbending in their decisions.

Salaam (Peace)

I do not believe in the war in heaven theme. I believe heaven [Jannah "Paradise"] is a level of creation where the conflict of war does not exist. No decay, or entropy, absolutely no destruction of any kind. However, free will choice does exists, and one can choose to leave that heavenly condition. A portion of an ancient race (Jinn) chose to depart from the condition of Jannah (Paradise) out of an arrogant hatred of Humanity. I agree that it was a disagreement among created beings, and firmly believe that no battles took place, no "war in heaven", as there is no peace in hell, for such ideas are contrary to the nature of those levels of existence.

Edited by Darklight

• 2 years later...

Maybe there was not really a war but just a disagreement and each party went their different ways. Look at religion there is so many different religions that it probably went like that. Party A believed in one way and party b went a different way. They argued and seperated and started their own beliefs. i know it probably does not make sense but im trying to think of a way to make it clearer.

Make no mistake, we are here. Some good some bad. Some like I have come to the off ass realization of, are neither any more. yup, a 3rd side. and it's growing. Humans are over rated, we just want to let you be, you're week (this body included) just let you be and have the other 2 sides deal with their own is the goal (in simple forms)As for who.. well you know when you know how ever you figure it out. Me it took 27 years. I'm a good person, good Man, full time employee manager.. you will find your truth when you understand "Die free,Die happy. "

Make no mistake, we are here. Some good some bad. Some like I have come to the off ass realization of, are neither any more. yup, a 3rd side. and it's growing. Humans are over rated, we just want to let you be, you're week (this body included) just let you be and have the other 2 sides deal with their own is the goal (in simple forms)As for who.. well you know when you know how ever you figure it out. Me it took 27 years. I'm a good person, good Man, full time employee manager.. you will find your truth when you understand "Die free,Die happy. "

The actual war in heaven is between angels only (the one talked about in Revelation) and has to do with the battle between satan and the angel Michael and their respective angels. It's also to do with the 'dragon' an angel who is higher than all others who is presiding as 'judge' over all the angels, corrupted by satanail whom blocks the way to God for all but a few angels. That angel is Metatron, formerly Enoch. Many a angel has fallen on account of him, and that is why, as power has gone to his firery head, he will be thrown down to the earth and out of Heaven. Satan wiggled his way back into the heavenly courts by bowing and cowering before Metatron a former human whereas previously he refused to bow to Adam causing his fall. 200 angels fall for marrying women and Enoch becomes the highest angel in heaven who blocks the way to God for all other angels but a few, funny that. So that's where it stems from, angel politics.

As for shadow people are you refering to 'aliens' they are either fallen angels who rebelled with satan (not the Enoch ones) or the Nephilim themselves.

Thought I would write this topic to see how many believe or don't believe in the War between Heaven and Hell.

I personally do not believe in anything of the sort.

But I do believe in "Angels and Demons" who watch over people. I had a car accident back in 1998 and was a pretty bad one. It was a rainy day and I was driving an 88' SS Monte Carlo on the way of dropping my friend off at home on a residential street. As I made a left hand turn into my friends driveway a new 98' Suburban Truck hit me hard on the drivers side and the impact was so great that we nearly got wrapped around a tree in my friends yard. Each window got blown out, and the damage was bad. So bad the door was crushing into my legs. When the impact happened, I realized at the time I was not wearing my seatbelt. I said to myself "OH NO". For a breif few seconds during impact I felt like I was not in the car when it happened. Like as if my soul was lifted from my body so I didn't feel aything when this happened. I truly felt a presence watching over me. My "Angel" was watching over me making sure I was safe. I truly believe this because, I was not wearing a seatbelt and my gut feeling knew it could of been a lot worse and I could have been thrown out of the car or gotten killed from impact.

Sounds like a bit of luck and a case of shock. However I did not experience it.

I believe in God and Jesus, I believe in Good and Evil, I believe in Heaven and Hell and I believe in Angels and Demons

I'm indifferent towards god and don't believe in the rest. Not trying to sound smug only giving my interpretation

on the subjects. :)

However I think it would be more of a case where the Demons are trying to corrupt mankind, where as the angels would be trying to stop them.

Sure blame it on those pesky demons. Corruption exists in the minds of all humans and

doesn't need to be activitated by "demons".

I would imagine that if god is locked in a struggle for his own throne it would seem to indicate:

1) He isn't the first god

2) He isn't all powerful

Edited by Jack_of_Blades