Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Fr Gerald Robinson

Rosemary Campbell

On April 24, 2006, Fr.Gerald Robinson a Catholic Priest went on trial in Toledo, Ohio accussed of the Murder of a Nun in the Mercy Hospital Chapel.

The Nun was strangled and stabbed about 31 times and left sexually exposed in the Chapel.

At the time without Scientific DNA he was not arrested but he was their prime suspect.

In 2004 he was finally arrested and now is on trial.

The trial should take up to three weeks or more.

His personal letter opener is the Suspected Weapon.

Will he be found Guilty?

This case is getting National attention and a reporter from Court TV is the only reporter allowed in the Court Room to cover the case.

Whatever the outcome we are bound to be seeing this on Television in the future.

Anyone who wants to follow it on our news can log on to NBC 24 News.

As a Psychic the Nun has visited me several times over the past two years and is happy that an arrest has finally been made in the case and now hopefully she can find some peace in the Spirit World.

She was a High ranking Nun and she seems especially sorrowful that she was displayed in such a sexually explicit way and she voices this to me quite often.

She was displayed in this sexually explicit way and was killed because she was about to blow the whistle on this Priest for his unpriestly like behaviour in his personal life.

I am writing because I saw on Television that the Jury is not allowed to watch the news or read papers or use the Internet while the court is in session and I know they will honor that admonishment by the Judge because I know I follow all the rules when I serve on Jury Duty.

I am also writing about this here because yesterday a Visitor appeared from the Upper Realms of the Spirit World and asked me to write about it.

When I didn't do as they asked, this morning they reappeared and again requested that I write about the case here and so there it is.

Edited by Rosemary Campbell

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• coldethyl

• Rosemary Campbell

• louie

• greywolf

Well, it's usually best to do what the voices tell you to do...

Well, it's usually best to do what the voices tell you to do...

The Spirit who came in to talk to me and encourage me to write about this is the Nun who has been visiting me for several years now and she is the Nun who was murdered back then and is the subject of the murder trial that we are both now watching in the paper and on television.

She is the victim of one of the grislest murders ever committed and this man is the first Priest ever to go on trial in the Murder of a High Ranking Nun.

The Spirit who came in to talk to me and encourage me to write about this is the Nun who has been visiting me for several years now and she is the Nun who was murdered back then and is the subject of the murder trial that we are both now watching in the paper and on television.

She is the victim of one of the grislest murders ever committed and this man is the first Priest ever to go on trial in the Murder of a High Ranking Nun.

Isn't it hard to talk to the nun when you got those other 3 guys in there being mean to you?

When are we gonna get rid of priests once an for all killing women abusing children just have away with them

Today May 11, 2006 Father Gerald Robinson was found Guilty of Murder and sentenced to 15 years to Life.

He is 68 Years old.

He was immediately Handcuffed and remanded to Custody and very soon he will be put into the Prison System.

Now perhaps the Nun he murdered more than 26 years ago can find some sort of peace in the Spirit World.

But the whole case is so very sad, and although I wanted him to be found Guilty because I know he is guilty I still have to see an old man sitting there who may not do well in the Prison System.

The News announced they have him under strict watch and I am not sure just what that means but several days ago I in a Psychic Look into his future I see Death and I am not sure if it will be because he will become Suicidal or if it will be from other reasons.

In that look into the future I saw him laying face down on the Floor and someone discovered him and was leaning over to check him.

Today May 11, 2006 Father Gerald Robinson was found Guilty of Murder and sentenced to 15 years to Life.

He is 68 Years old.

He was immediately Handcuffed and remanded to Custody and very soon he will be put into the Prison System.

Now perhaps the Nun he murdered more than 26 years ago can find some sort of peace in the Spirit World.

But the whole case is so very sad, and although I wanted him to be found Guilty because I know he is guilty I still have to see an old man sitting there who may not do well in the Prison System.

The News announced they have him under strict watch and I am not sure just what that means but several days ago I in a Psychic Look into his future I see Death and I am not sure if it will be because he will become Suicidal or if it will be from other reasons.

In that look into the future I saw him laying face down on the Floor and someone discovered him and was leaning over to check him.

He is 68 years old, of course death is in his future.

He is 68 years old, of course death is in his future.

The latest news report says they have him on a Suicide watch.

The latest news report says they have him on a Suicide watch.

Which is a totally logical conclusion. But I'm sure you were told that by Dr. P or Stergio or whoever is not too busy scanning the local paper for your coupons.

Incidentally, I have that book you were speaking of The Unquiet Dead by Dr. Edith Fiore. Interesting thing. On page 162 on the question and answer part, question 13 asks Dr. Fiore "How does possession relate to the concept of free will?"

This is her answer:

"My understanding is still somewhat incomplete regarding this issue.

It could be that all possession is subconsciously allowed. If that were the case, free will would still be operating. In the cases that I have explored, it does appear that in the majority, the possession was allowed--mainly at a subconscious level, occasionally at a conscious one.

Another speculation is that the possession is arranged during the interim--between death and rebirth--for karmic reasons or for the lessons involved.

The third possibility is that the concept of free will is invalid--that we are pawns, manipulated by circumstances.

Lastly, perhaps the possession itself is a fantasy."

I have quoted it exactly and used italics exactly where she does. Now you have stated that you can't be helped etc etc etc. According to the book you follow, you probably allowed this 'possession' to happen to yourself and you are continuing to allow it. I myself don't believe a word of it, but this just validates what everyone has said that you are attention seeking. Why do I say that? Because you are continuing to allow this to happen to yourself by your own rules you follow and having read the book you should know that you can get rid of these 'spirits' that you claim are hurting you.

And then there's my favorite part where Dr. Fiore says "perhaps the possession itself is a fantasy". Hhhhmmmmmmm.

Which is a totally logical conclusion. But I'm sure you were told that by Dr. P or Stergio or whoever is not too busy scanning the local paper for your coupons.

Incidentally, I have that book you were speaking of The Unquiet Dead by Dr. Edith Fiore. Interesting thing. On page 162 on the question and answer part, question 13 asks Dr. Fiore "How does possession relate to the concept of free will?"

This is her answer:

"My understanding is still somewhat incomplete regarding this issue.

It could be that all possession is subconsciously allowed. If that were the case, free will would still be operating. In the cases that I have explored, it does appear that in the majority, the possession was allowed--mainly at a subconscious level, occasionally at a conscious one.

Another speculation is that the possession is arranged during the interim--between death and rebirth--for karmic reasons or for the lessons involved.

The third possibility is that the concept of free will is invalid--that we are pawns, manipulated by circumstances.

Lastly, perhaps the possession itself is a fantasy."

I have quoted it exactly and used italics exactly where she does. Now you have stated that you can't be helped etc etc etc. According to the book you follow, you probably allowed this 'possession' to happen to yourself and you are continuing to allow it. I myself don't believe a word of it, but this just validates what everyone has said that you are attention seeking. Why do I say that? Because you are continuing to allow this to happen to yourself by your own rules you follow and having read the book you should know that you can get rid of these 'spirits' that you claim are hurting you.

And then there's my favorite part where Dr. Fiore says "perhaps the possession itself is a fantasy". Hhhhmmmmmmm.

ALICE COOPER ROCKS!a spirit told me to say that. :nw:

ALICE COOPER ROCKS!a spirit told me to say that. :nw:

Your spirits are quite correct. user posted image

I can't help but notice that good ol' RC hasn't bothered to respond to this. I've carried that book with me to work everyday so I have it handy. I'm ready for her to reply!!

user posted image