Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

why?

Reincarnated

my post before you locked it:

i'm sick of people being so ignorant and thinking their religion is the one and only, all mighty one here and telling others were bad people or going to your "hell" for not being like them. the only people that are being like that are the christians, can't you respect other peoples beliefs? what about love thy neighbor? practice what your preach you hypocrites and i'm sorry to say but posting stuff about your religion the way you have been doing so, only does more harm than good here and pushes people away. these forums are called "Spirituality vs Skepticism" not "Christianity vs Skepticism". we don't have to be christian to be spiritual. if this doesn't stop, i hope the mods change the name of the forum title to better suite it.

your reply to my post:
It is not ignorants that dictates what people believe, Christian or Non Christian. People have the right to believe whatever they wish. It is not the fault of the moderating team that that one side is more dominant in posting in this section.

Should you consider the subject upsetting refrain from reading in that section there are hundreds of other subjects with passionate opinionates on both sides of any issue.

Starting a thread to deliberately flame others with an opposing view than you own is not tolerated here. Thread closed!

where am i flaming people with opposing views? i'm not the one doing that, you christians are. i simply made a thread telling them to respect other peoples views and you come in, lock my topic and accuse me of being like that. i never said people didn't have the right to believe in whatever they want, I AM DEFENDING THAT.

you can post whatever you want about your religion as long as it's not bullcrap like the christians have been posting lately. preaching to us, pushing our buttons saying generally ignorant things to non-followers of christianity. IT NEEDS TO STOP.

Edited by Reincarnated

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Irish

• Reincarnated

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

my post before you locked it:your reply to my post:where am i flaming people with opposing views? i'm not the one doing that, you christians are. i simply made a thread telling them to respect other peoples views and you come in, lock my topic and accuse me of being like that. i never said people didn't have the right to believe in whatever they want, I AM DEFENDING THAT.

you can post whatever you want about your religion as long as it's not bullcrap like the christians have been posting lately. preaching to us, pushing our buttons saying generally ignorant things to non-followers of christianity. IT NEEDS TO STOP.

If you have a problem with a topic being closed PM myself or another moderator but do not re-post a closed thread.