Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Did we really land on the moon?

Banovici - Bosnia

Did we really land on the moon?

Are those photos and videos that NASA showed us really from the MOON in 1969 ?

Or did NASA recorded that videos and photos in (SECRET) un-limitts Military Base called AREA 51 in US, and lied and blew us all after they realized they coudnt land on the moon?

Click HERE to view picture of AREA 51 from satelite !

If theres no air or wind on the moon, how come that the US FLAG is swinging (i dont know if its right word..) on the VIDEOS they showed us ???

How come that lighting and shadows dont fit and arent same from one to another direction ?? IF U LOOK AT VIDEO U WILL UNDERSTAND !

Before they <_< SENDED :wacko: astronauts on the moon, they tested rocket couple of times with 3 astronauts that was killed in that building (FIRE EXPLOSION :hmm: ) after they knew too much ? This is their conversiation:

- Can u repeat ?

- I can't hear you !

- Please can you repeat what i just said?

- I can't hear you, how are we go to moon when we can't comunicate between two buildings.. ?

After that those 3 poor men were killed IN THAT BUILDING, and other 7 in other cases..

THERES SO MUCH FACT ABOUT THAT WE DIDNT LAND ON THE MOON !

WHY THE HECK IS THERE NO STARS IN UNIVERSE ?????

THERES ONLY LIGHT FROM THE SUN, AS U SEE ON PICTURE, HE IS BEHIND THIS ROBOT, AND SHADOW IS BEHIDN HIM, HE SHOULD BE SHOWS AS IN SHADOW AND NOT IN LIGHT !!!

CLICK HERE FOR PHOTO

HERE IS VIDEO ABOUT THIS, WITH THE TRUTH !!!

CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO

I BELIVE WE DIDNT..

Edited by Banovici - Bosnia

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fluffybunny

• Banovici - Bosnia

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there,

There are many, many threads here dedicated to the moon hoax, and rather than create another, I think it would be better to add your thoughts to one that has already been created.

Use the search function at the top of the page to find a thread that has already been created and add your post to one of them...