Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

MIRROR ? IS IT REALLY YOU?

Banovici - Bosnia

HAVE YOU EVER SEEN YOUR SELF IN THE MIRROR IN YOUR DREAM ??

That must be freaking scary :unsure: , my friend told me.. when he saw him self in the mirror in his dream, it wasn't him :mellow: !!.. It was some older guy with a scar on his face :cry:

Edited by Banovici - Bosnia

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mostar

• Pelican_Eel

• Banovici - Bosnia

• Dowdy

i had a dream like that. But i reckon it was cool because i was in a haunted house and all this weird sh** was happening

I saw it only once, and it was my only almost lucid dream. I saw my fathers face instead of mine in the mirror. We are similar looking...

I saw myself once but I dont know if it was me or not. I actually tried to summon an angel during a lucid dream so in the end I dont know if it was him or me in the mirror. It was like we were both one..

Basically I was in the blackness of a lucid dream and I had been practising to remember to summon the angel Ariel, so I did. I called his name and drew his sigil in the space and called his name again. Straight away I felt my wrist being squeezed getting tighter and tighter..I actually started to almost wake up because I became more aware of my body.. it was like my actual wrist was getting squeezed which was waking me up. Anyway.. I then said that I knew he was there and I asked if he could show himself to me. Instantly the blackness of space disappeared and like a flash I found myself standing infront of my bathroom mirror with this.. guy looking back who had a very bright blue aura around him which was also shinning out of his hollowed out eyes. So he had no eyes just bright blue light comming out. Below his eyes near his cheeks there were small black dots which were like tattoos and you could see them against the blue light easily. He looked pretty scary to me and I was almost in a state of shock, I had hoped something cool might happen if I summoned during a lucid dream but this was just so full on.

Anyway we stared at each other through the mirror and I welcomed him and told him my true name(I was too afraid not to)and when I spoke it was like I had 1000 voices at the same time. It was loud and it scared me heaps because I felt like the angel was in me and we had joined. I was almost too scared to think so I asked for my wish(which was to have my first OBE)and it was granted instantly. I then found myself spinning above my bed uncontrollably and I had to rise myself up in like golden christ kinda pose to stop it. After that I flew through the wall and landed on the lawn outside.. etc.

So yeah.. Ive seen myself in the mirror but I dont know if it was me or Ariel or both.. or my HGA or what. :blink:

HAVE YOU EVER SEEN YOUR SELF IN THE MIRROR IN YOUR DREAM ??

That must be freaking scary :unsure: , my friend told me.. when he saw him self in the mirror in his dream, it wasn't him :mellow: !!.. It was some older guy with a scar on his face :cry:

That would be scary. Oh by the way you are cute :D

Edited by najaesouljah

Yeah, i can never haev a clear dream, cant read somethign in a dream, cant see the faces, only by feeling i understadn what person it is.. everything is so cloudy..

You guys feeling the same ??

:blush: OH WELL THANK YOU :wub:

yes, me too - when I dream, I just know, not always see. I see clear things very rarely

Never had that dream myself, and don't know whether anyone has already said this, but I can only assume that the image someone sees in the mirror is either of them in the future, just before death, or at random. Random is the only way to explain the irregularities in the images seen.

The first poster says his friend saw an old man.. that could be his friend in the future?

• 2 weeks later...

ARGH YES !! i was dark Blue !! with Bright blue lips eye lashes and bright blue hair with a single light blue tear from one eye ! im not punk or anything but i sure did look like it.

I saw myself once but I dont know if it was me or not. I actually tried to summon an angel during a lucid dream so in the end I dont know if it was him or me in the mirror. It was like we were both one..

Basically I was in the blackness of a lucid dream and I had been practising to remember to summon the angel Ariel, so I did. I called his name and drew his sigil in the space and called his name again. Straight away I felt my wrist being squeezed getting tighter and tighter..I actually started to almost wake up because I became more aware of my body.. it was like my actual wrist was getting squeezed which was waking me up. Anyway.. I then said that I knew he was there and I asked if he could show himself to me. Instantly the blackness of space disappeared and like a flash I found myself standing infront of my bathroom mirror with this.. guy looking back who had a very bright blue aura around him which was also shinning out of his hollowed out eyes. So he had no eyes just bright blue light comming out. Below his eyes near his cheeks there were small black dots which were like tattoos and you could see them against the blue light easily. He looked pretty scary to me and I was almost in a state of shock, I had hoped something cool might happen if I summoned during a lucid dream but this was just so full on.

Anyway we stared at each other through the mirror and I welcomed him and told him my true name(I was too afraid not to)and when I spoke it was like I had 1000 voices at the same time. It was loud and it scared me heaps because I felt like the angel was in me and we had joined. I was almost too scared to think so I asked for my wish(which was to have my first OBE)and it was granted instantly. I then found myself spinning above my bed uncontrollably and I had to rise myself up in like golden christ kinda pose to stop it. After that I flew through the wall and landed on the lawn outside.. etc.

So yeah.. Ive seen myself in the mirror but I dont know if it was me or Ariel or both.. or my HGA or what. :blink:

can you lucid dream when you want ? im 15 and its fun when i am aware of my self in the middle of a dream, because i can fly around and stuff, but i can only do that for a lil while till i wake up. Some say this is a power of some sort......

If you see yourself in mirror means you have enlightened.. but it is very difficult to see someone in their own dream.. very rare who see their own face.. percentage is very very less.. this dream always will not be that clear as others..

Coincidentally, this morning I had a dream of seeing myself in more than one mirror. It was as though there were four mirrors and I was at least an inch overwieght, and my hair a few centimeters grown out more - like I aged. What was worse was - I was trying to get away from someone looking into one of the larger mirrors - for me. I kept transferring from one to the other - and THAT was scary.

no, i havent had a dream i was looking in a mirror from what i can remember. sounds like it would be pretty spooky though.

If you see yourself in mirror means you have enlightened.. but it is very difficult to see someone in their own dream.. very rare who see their own face.. percentage is very very less.. this dream always will not be that clear as others..

I have always felt i was special, but enlightened ?