Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ludlow Castle, Shropshire, UK.

Althalus

Thats the advantage you Brits have over us in the States. You get all the good haunted stuff castles, rectories etc....we get a cemetary or two and thats about it. (lol)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cufflink

• dancin'hamster

• Agent_21

• thepsychoticseaotter

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thats the advantage you Brits have over us in the States. You get all the good haunted stuff castles, rectories etc....we get a cemetary or two and thats about it. (lol)

Ah, but you do get the infamous Indian burial grounds. wink2.gif

If Hammy's mystery castle is the one I think it is, wink2.gif here's a brief mention of it's ghost.

She was a lady in the English civil war, who, along with a few servants, held out for weeks against her besiegers, before finally being overpowered. She was later executed for war crimes.

Her ghost is said to haunt the ruins. At twilight, she wanders from the ruins to the nearby lake.

A rear view of the ruin:

post-10-1065230373.jpg

Hammy, is the poor friend you dragged along, the same friend with the farty dog, who went on the other `over-the-fence' escapade?

laugh.gif

yes, that's the one ............ Winston the noxious hound! It was soooooooooooo funny! We went running back to the car (thinking we were going get caught), flung the doors open, jumped in - then jumped out VERY quickly as Winston had fumigated the car and shagged my bunny-rabbit-ruck-sack disgust.gif

and yes ............. you guessd the castle! Now ssshhhhhhhhh - do you want to get me trouble?

Hammy x x x

yes, that's the one ............ Winston the noxious hound! It was soooooooooooo funny! We went running back to the car (thinking we were going get caught), flung the doors open, jumped in - then jumped out VERY quickly as Winston had fumigated the car and shagged my bunny-rabbit-ruck-sack  disgust.gif

and yes ............. you guessd the castle! Now ssshhhhhhhhh - do you want to get me trouble?

Hammy x x x

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

And mum's the word. wink2.gif

Here's the little tinker (stinker)

post-10-1065293383.jpg

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

LMAOOOOOOooOOOOoooooooOOOOOOOOOoooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*holds sides*

Cuffy - you are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO funny sweetie!

grin2.gif

Hammy x x x