Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

need some opinions

thepsychoticseaotter

Hi all. Since coming here I have found this to be one of the friendliest sites I have ever visited and am happy to be a part of this group.

I need to ask a favor of all of you who read this.

I am an aspiring writer and feel I am pretty good I have a couple stories posted here and would like you to read them and give me your opinions on them. One of them I am rewriting cause I was not that happy with it but the other I love and will be doing other stories with those characters.

Ok how to access them. First you have to join the site (totally free) and the after you get you user name and password you'll see an "author search " box once you get in the site. Type in the name "joshua sherrer " and read on.

I hope you enjoy them I have never really been too confident until recently about my work. Feel free to post any constructive comments about it here I would love to hear feed back on them.

Again thanks and see you on the boards.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thepsychoticseaotter

• djdodo

• Benjo Koolzooie

• mcginty

your writings are great ((thepsychoticseaotter)) .. I think you should go on .. good luck thumbsup.gif

Just to let you know I read your post. I will read them when I have some more spare time and tell you my opinions. original.gif

• 3 weeks later...

To all who have read and commented THANKS ALOT!!! I enjoyed hearing your opinions....

Now I wonder if #1 we could bump this thread or #2 Saruman would be so kind as to greenlight me posting the occasional one here so noone has to go through the annoying log ins on the site they are on?

Josh you are a very descriptive writer. In " In the markets of Marripesh" you are very visual, no detail is missed. I would like to see if you have done a drawing or interpretation of your main character. I am a visual person so your words flowed very easily with me.

Ryan

What exactly are you asking Syko?

I can delete this thread and you could start another posting the stories, or you can just add them here and I can change the name of the topic.

How big are these stories? If they are too big, then it would be wise to upload them on your own webspace and link them, otherwise if they are small enough it shouldn't be a problem.

Syko~ RE:Market...Marripesh

A very intriguing story. Develope it more, and I believe you will have something...This seems like only a chapter of something that could be much larger. I enjoyed reading!

Hmmm...surrounded by poets, artists AND authors...I think I've found heaven rolleyes.gif

I'll read the others as I have time...and I'm looking forward to that!

ok starting from the top

Josh you are a very descriptive writer. In " In the markets of Marripesh" you are very visual, no detail is missed. I would like to see if you have done a drawing or interpretation of your main character. I am a visual person so your words flowed very easily with me.

No drawings sadly unless you like stick figures...I can't draw very well but I would like to see some done of the characters....

What exactly are you asking Syko? I can delete this thread and you could start another posting the stories, or you can just add them here and I can change the name of the topic. How big are these stories? If they are too big, then it would be wise to upload them on your own webspace and link them, otherwise if they are small enough it shouldn't be a problem.

Size could be a problem..."In the Markets of Marripesh" tops at about 8000 words..the others are similar in size...Let me think on this one....

A very intriguing story. Develope it more, and I believe you will have something...This seems like only a chapter of something that could be much larger. I enjoyed reading!

blush.gif Thanks and I am working on the other chapters of the story as well I wanted to do those as shorter stories that could stand somewhat alone but made a bigger one as well.

The others are not my best work I am currently rewriting "The Fatebringer" as the beginning of a larger story series but those will be book length...

Ok Mentalcase and I discussed it and I will now be posting them on the site in the books and movies forum....so heres the link to the first one linky pleas post any comments there and watch for new ones as time allows...

And that is that I think we can close this one noe, please.