Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Are We in Hell Already?

Vladecu§

In the past, God has "supposedly" done a great and many bad things to humanity. Noah's Ark is one such example. Could God have just created us because he was bored and needed a toy? If that's the case then are we already in Hell?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beckys_Mom

• Lt_Ripley

• kaknelson

• Manszilla

probably

No. If this is h*ll, then I'm rocking it.

TeraLink Was Here! :lol:

Maybe the message in christianity is basically...were on our own. The heaven and hell thing was not what where we go after death, but the two choices we have in our life times. As humans we could live in heaven...we have the capabilities to make Earth heaven. Yet we seem to have turned it into hell. That's my view on it.

"Maybe this world is another planet’s hell." Aldous Huxley

Certainly the one observable fact of life, standing above any faith, is that we are the creators of our moment to moment. Given the global picture, for some there is hell and others heaven. It's all a matter of perspective, either way. :blink: Are angels but demons with polished plumes?! Think when god wished anyone dead in the bible. He sent an angel.

A whole existence praising your God but always with one wing dipped in blood....

Would you ever really want to see an angel?" Samuel (The Prophecy)

user posted image

In the past, God has "supposedly" done a great and many bad things to humanity. Noah's Ark is one such example. Could God have just created us because he was bored and needed a toy? If that's the case then are we already in Hell?

We could well be..I have always said what with there being more evil in this world than good...hell has to be a place here on earth :yes:

I can never understand the attitude that this world is 'hell'.

Perhaps it is my outloook, but can none of you see the beauty and good that is here?

Yes, there are evil men and women, and horrible things happen, but, in my opinion, they overshadow the good men and women of the world, not because there are more bad people than good; but because horror, evil and death make better headlines.

One can choose to focus on the negative,or the positive. Of course, by focusing on the positive, one must work to counterbalance the negative.

Instead of saying "Oh there is evil in the world, this must be hell", try doing something to correct the situation. You can choose to be part of the light, or part of the darkness. But it IS your choice to make, there are no neutrals........

As I speak in such terms I will say that my opinion is based on the perspective of anything is possible. Therefore for those that believe in hell, they justify cause for it in this life, as what deeds are committed here is alleged to be that which garners one the punishment of residing for eternity, there. And for some they imagine heaven as just the opposite.

Thing is about hypothetical questions of this nature, in this forum and despite the non-dogmatic theme it engenders for discussion, it appears as if any topic, whether direct or indirect, is augmented by contributing opinions unto the parlance of the judeo-christian ideology.

Well, God made the angels before man, and then universe comes next, and it stops on us.

Anyhoo, perhaps God created what he did so that he could extend his nations, build a family of sorts, this starts with the angels.

When God made the heavens and the universe, Lucifer betrayed him, and he and his angels were cast out into hell and unto the earth.

And then man came, this may be because God wanted to create humans in the first place, and he created the angelic beings to establish his spiritual kingdom, so you have a physical and spiritual family, it goes on to say that God will create another world after this one without as so many problems because Lucifer will be silenced.

So I wouldn't say there is anything such as purgatory or of this earth being hell, it's more of a breeding ground for God's earthly families and is the center of the universe between heaven and hell.

You obviously don't know the the story of why the flood happened.

Anyway, the biblical explination for why the world is such a crappy place makes perfect sense. Jesus said Satan is the god of this world. Jesus also said that His kingdom was not of this world. It's a spiritual kingdom and those who worship and serve Him would reap the rewards after death.

Keep in mind also that every human had free will. People, not any deity, have made this world an evil place. People have done bad things to each other. You can't blame free will and choice on any god.

And...haven't other gods of other faiths also done bad things to humans? Why single out the judeo/christian God? Are you admitting He is the creator of humankind? If that God isn't the creator of humankind, then you need to take this argument up with the god who did create us.

Everything had to come from something. Whatever we came from, is obviously superior to ourselves. Take into consideration that this superior force could be another sentient race in some form or another. If we were created by another sentient race then what would stop them from seeing themselves as our superiors? And if they consider themselves as our superiors, then what would stop them from ruling over us? In the past, any ruler that consider him or herself superior to another used the less superior as their slaves or toys. Adolf Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, and many others are such examples of this.

Another outlook of mine is that yes, we all have the capability of making our world a paradise. Unfortunately the paradise that we create would never last forever, like that of heavan, because we do not last forever. My main outlook is that because we are mortal and don't know what happens when we die, we are pretty much in a hellacious state. My view of heavan is a place or state that we can live and enjoy everything in their purest form forever.

If this is hell, then is Bush satan?

Had to say it, but anyway there is to much good in this world for it to be a hell, of course there will be evil but the good proves that it is not a hell, man has just screwed up and taken most of the beauty in the word away but it will return on day i just hope i will be there to see it ^_^

I think the earth is whatever we see it as. If we focus on the evil and the ugly, then we'll see it as hell. However, if we focus on the beauty in nature and the beauty in other people, then the earth is a wonderful place. So, the only time for me the earth is hell is when I'm at work. :D

I prefer to focus on the beauty, without deluding myself about the negative.

As i am a muslim.....Our Belief is that this world is a School for us.....If we Work hard (Do good Deeds) we will be passed in the result in the Judgement day......The One with Passable Grades will be sent to Heaven for Eternity and the ones with Failure Grades will be Sent to Hell..

Captain-X was here.

As i am a muslim.....Our Belief is that this world is a School for us.....If we Work hard (Do good Deeds) we will be passed in the result in the Judgement day......The One with Passable Grades will be sent to Heaven for Eternity and the ones with Failure Grades will be Sent to Hell..

Captain-X was here.

WOW thats good but at the same time kinna unfair to the ones who do try hard at school and still cant pull up good grades..so if not they will go to hell...surely sounds like something a man has made up to scare kids into doing their school work...no offence...but ..think about it...there wasnt always grades ect thousands of years ago...but there where Muslims back then..that never had the schooling but laid great lives..so are you trying to say that they went to hell anyhoo and the only ones that got into heaven was when someone evented schooling and grades? LOL It has to be all made up sorry :D

Hell to me is defined as "a complete absence of God". If you take one look at the world around us you can see God everywhere, granted you will also see satan somewhere as well.

Hell to me is defined as "a complete absence of God". If you take one look at the world around us you can see God everywhere, granted you will also see satan somewhere as well.

But you will see more of Satan and you would God.. :blink: horrible but true!!

Hell could also be called an absence of love, if you cant experience or give love on earth then yes, you are already in some sort of hell.

Yeah, we're in a hell. Not the hell of the bible, but are man made hell.

lol, sadly i agree.

Isn't the hell in the bible also man made yes??? :rofl:

Isn't the hell in the bible also man made yes??? :rofl:

LOL, you are a wise woman...

and very good at pushing peoples' buttons. :P

but that's why we love you.

and for the record, i agree with the above statement 100%

LOL, you are a wise woman...

and very good at pushing peoples' buttons. :P

but that's why we love you.

and for the record, i agree with the above statement 100%

TY LOL

But hell just has to be here on earth though....evil outweights all the good that there is and even when something is good it soon turns sour...believe me it does LOL :blink:

the only reason evil outweighs good is we pay more attention to it than we should, ie. tv news is filled with it.......