Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
cryptofreak

People making fun of Christians?

29 posts in this topic

Kryso
erm...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who's Fatima? What are those freaks all looking at?

thats from kryso thats #2 more to come!

I have no idea why you have used my name? Or how I’ve supposed to offend your touchy, touchy religious views. But then that’s what they are - your views. People have an amazing gift; it’s called Free Will (it’s in most dictionaries). And everyone has the right to freedom of speech… such as your proving here.

But if your going to make reference to people, and what we have supposedly done, could you be more specific! huh.gif

Druss

A person who shouts has already lost the arguement.

Kryso
I HAVE MY OPINIONS I AM NOT MAKING FUN OF THE PEOPLE IM JUST SAYING THAT THOSE PARTICULAR THINGS ARE FAKE, AM I SAYING "OH YOU GUYS ARE RETARDS BECAUSE U BELIEVE IN NESSIE" ????? NO IM JUST SAYING WHAT I THINK BUT DISCRIMINATION AGAINST CHRISTIANS ISNT FAIR

You still haven’t answered my question as to why you said, “that one’s from Kryso 2 more to come?”

It seems your one of those ‘people’ who are not happy unless you’re the centre of attention, throwing out random accusations (which you probably have no strong feelings about) but because you like to see the little counter going up, with how many people have looked at your little forum question!

Reading though I can see question which people have asked you, about accusations (such as the one I’ve asked you) and you haven’t answered them. You simply start off shouting about something else.

Everyone has a right to an opinion, that’s what makes having free will so great. But while expressing that opinion there’s no need, or right for you to be throwing around accusations. You say we are “DISCRIMINATION AGAINST CHRISTIANS.” Well congratulations, you’ve succeeded in discriminating against people on this site.

So what does that make you? Any better?

Saru

KC mentioned above that there is somewhat more negativity here these days, and CryptoFreak's accusations of religious discrimination certainly isn't helping.

I'm going to close this down before it gets completely out of hand.