Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Did Satan just speak to me, a skeptic?

kellydgk

It was scary. I was watching a show called Revelation 666. They were talking about the meaning of the mark of the beast or whatever, and how you can find the numbers everywhere. Well I was thinking "Yeah, you can probably find 333 or 555 anywhere too". So I changed the channel to another show I was interested in but the show wasn't on. A different show had just started- the guy on the screen was dressed as satan, pitchfork and all! He was talking about God vs Satan! I ran to my room and cried. This seems impossible to be a coincidence.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Acenaspheru

• Reincarnated

• Lizard King

• kellydgk

If you cry that easily, you need meds, or you need to seriously take a look at your religion. :rolleyes:

Satan with a picthfork seems a little fantasized to me, I don't see how this revolves around the real Satan, unless you have more

details to share supposedly.

Edit- removed redundant quote

-UA

Edited by UniversalAbsurdity

no satan didnt speak to you....get off the shrooms....

Edited by insecurity

:lol: was the show with the guy in the devil suite on Fox?

f=6

o=15 (1+5=6)

x=24 (2+4=6)

but really there's a lot of ways besides that that you can come up with that or any other number.

a1 b2 c3 d4 e5 f6 g7 h8 i9 j10 k11 l12 m13 n14 o15 p16 q17 r18 s19 t20 u21 v22 w23 x24 y25 z26

besides, you only give something power by being afraid of it. numerology is kinda fun, but there's not much behind it as numbers are just numbers.

:blink::P:lol::w00t::rofl:

that's a good one!

awwws why didn't i think of it!!!!

the magic is in the mushrooms...

Edited by Acenaspheru

It was scary. I was watching a show called Revelation 666. They were talking about the meaning of the mark of the beast or whatever, and how you can find the numbers everywhere. Well I was thinking "Yeah, you can probably find 333 or 555 anywhere too". So I changed the channel to another show I was interested in but the show wasn't on. A different show had just started- the guy on the screen was dressed as satan, pitchfork and all! He was talking about God vs Satan! I ran to my room and cried. This seems impossible to be a coincidence.
haha, this is why i love these forums.

You cried..? :huh:

It was just a simple coincidence. They happen quite often believe it or not. If you wish to look at logic rather than faith, the devil does not even exist. Don't worry yourself over religion this intensely.

If you want to prove to yourself that Satan doesn't physically exist, do some research about his true origin. Once you find the truth of it all, I'm sure you'd much sooner laugh than cry.

Ah, the things TV does to people these days

Probably was a coincidence

Id be more freaked out if the same add was on all channels AT THE SAME TIME

its happened before, man

Wow, if you worship FOX you could actually be a satanist.

Hahah

Shrooms are an interesting drug.

Yeah nice timing and I guess who knows who pulls whos strings. :blink: hehe

Anyway dont be fearful of things you have no reason to be fearful over. Its just I think I met the.. eqivelent to Satan in a vivid dream once, and to be honest, he was very nice and very loving and was nothing like what you would assume. Almost the complete opposite hey. Which means if that was 'Satan' then what is left to fear in the world or afterworld? Nothing really hey.. because he is just a mellow scientist whos trying to evolve us through reincarnation. imo. So think of him that way and you might be more at peace. It works for me and its made me totally fearless of 'Hell' because that has now turned into reincarnation instead.

Oh yeah.. shrooms are boss hey.

Edited by Kazahel

shrooms are simply amazing.

Yes, follow me, my children. We will start the uprising of the new world cult and celebrate the Lizard.

I had the same feeling, I have recently watched the original exorcist a few days ago along with some other exorcist films. Signs are everywhere... for example, my odometer on my truck hit 66,666 miles just about a month ago, and I freaked, I drove my truck around until it changed, I did not want it to be parked in my driveway like that. And just today I found a dead raven in my yard, or curb.

I had the same feeling, I have recently watched the original exorcist a few days ago along with some other exorcist films. Signs are everywhere... for example, my odometer on my truck hit 66,666 miles just about a month ago, and I freaked, I drove my truck around until it changed, I did not want it to be parked in my driveway like that. And just today I found a dead raven in my yard, or curb.

dude, you people freak WAY too easily. ohh the scary number is coming to get me!!!! yeah signs are everywhere if you look for them. it's like me. since 9/11 i've been seeing that number almost everytime i look at a clock. i kind of expect it to be there. and before that it was 404. numbers/names/words only have power if you give it to them. 666 followed me around for several weeks but i didn't panick over it, it's a number. it won't have any sugnifigance until it's tatooed onto you somewhere and personally i think we'll all be dead by the time that comes around...

hi kellydgk,

i'm sure it was just a coincidence.i watched the same show last night.despite what most people think,satan is described as beautiful.the pitchfork horns and tail are made up by man.don't worry about it.if satan talked to you,i guarantee he would'nt use the fox network.he would go to nbc or cbs.

IMO, I believe it was simply a coincidence...nothing to cry over, although at times coincidences can be scary.

oh and to everyone else, nice way to scare off a n00b with all the drug insults :tu::rolleyes: (which btw, make no sense...she was watching shows on tv, not hallucinating....heh)

IMO, I believe it was simply a coincidence...nothing to cry over, although at times coincidences can be scary.

oh and to everyone else, nice way to scare off a n00b with all the drug insults :tu::rolleyes: (which btw, make no sense...she was watching shows on tv, not hallucinating....heh)

My thoughts exactly, keep it to the PM's or blogs! ;)

In regards to number coincidences, well, I see the number 138 everywhere, as well as it being tattooed on the inside of my wrist. A friend of mine had a fascination with the number 42 and saw that everywhere. Subconciously you program yourself to look for it, hence the 'coincidences' I guess.

Yeah nice timing and I guess who knows who pulls whos strings. :blink: hehe

Anyway dont be fearful of things you have no reason to be fearful over. Its just I think I met the.. eqivelent to Satan in a vivid dream once, and to be honest, he was very nice and very loving and was nothing like what you would assume. Almost the complete opposite hey. Which means if that was 'Satan' then what is left to fear in the world or afterworld? Nothing really hey.. because he is just a mellow scientist whos trying to evolve us through reincarnation. imo. So think of him that way and you might be more at peace. It works for me and its made me totally fearless of 'Hell' because that has now turned into reincarnation instead.

Sorry, I don't buy that about Satan. If thats true, then God is just bald-faced lying about the guy to get us to hate him. Which would make God a conniving, scheming mastermind bent on spiritual domination. I can't accept that. Besides, I've found myself doing, or reflected on myself after doing something terrible, only to realize the twists and turns Satan led me down to get me to do it, leaving me to say only ".....SOB!" Only a sentient being who really ENJOYED evil would pull something like that.

He isn't ugly, though. The Devil is suave, attractive, and damn sexy. He's a freakin genius too. Satan is a master of subtelty, so, to put it simply, scaring the hell out of you through your TV just isn't his style.

Sorry, I don't buy that about Satan. If thats true, then God is just bald-faced lying about the guy to get us to hate him. Which would make God a conniving, scheming mastermind bent on spiritual domination. I can't accept that. Besides, I've found myself doing, or reflected on myself after doing something terrible, only to realize the twists and turns Satan led me down to get me to do it, leaving me to say only ".....SOB!" Only a sentient being who really ENJOYED evil would pull something like that.

Where did you get your info from though? Just the Bible? Anyway like I said.. it was IMO.. my personal one.. not one that I got from reading other peoples books including the bible. So I dont care if you buy it or not.(in a friendly way) :)

Anyway it wouldnt make God all those things you said it would. God would not be the opposite like how you say.

The way I see it is Satan is a loving creator who wishes to create kinda seperated from God. It doesnt change what God is imo.. it just makes Satan to be a co-creator while living seperate from God but still.. kinda under God. So I see it as Satan as the one in charge of reincarnation unless we break out of it by finding God. So you see why would Satan hate his.. people if he is a co-creator? He doesnt but it can seem that way because people 'die' in this world.

Thats not that bad is it?

Edited by Kazahel

I remember switching through channels back in the day, and 5 channels in a row had formed a perfect coherent sentance. I don't remember what it was, but I was astounded. It was so cool.

It never happened again, and it just goes to show you how as strange coincidences might be, they are still coincedences. :devil: I wouldn't jump the gun and think that satan himself was sending you a sign.... :huh:

Edited by TwilightSilver

I remember switching through channels back in the day, and 5 channels in a row had formed a perfect coherent sentance. I don't remember what it was, but I was astounded. It was so cool.

It never happened again, and it just goes to show you how as strange coincidences might be, they are still coincedences. :devil: I wouldn't jump the gun and think that satan himself was sending you a sign.... :huh:

:lol: when i was a kid i kept getting the baldwin funeral home comercial on EVERY channel. they did a lot of advertising. i'd turn it to get away from it and it would just be starting on the next channel. :blink: it was a long one too and really depressing.

• 1 year later...

sweetie, if this really did happen nothing to cry or freak out about, im sure it was a coincidence. :)