Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

tattoos

Starr Destin Mathews

All of the artwork here is awesome!!!

I have eight tattoos myself. WIth a 9th one in the planning stages. I can't wait to get that one done but it will be awhile. I have a very close friend that owns a tat shop and he is doing a dragon design that will cover my entire right leg, scars and all. We have to wait at least another year to start though.

Here are some of the ones I have now.

EDIT: I can' t type tonite,lol

post-38805-1172635052_thumb.jpg

post-38805-1172635065_thumb.jpg

post-38805-1172635077_thumb.jpg

post-38805-1172635085_thumb.jpg

Edited by williams22871

this tatt fills the whole left shoulder blade on my back i also have chief Joseph on the right shoulder blade

the start of a tatt called "the original" founding fathers

I think this is an ultimate one to get of the ''Founding Fathers'' JP... one tatt covers it all so to speak.

linked-image

I think this is an ultimate one to get of the ''Founding Fathers'' JP... one tatt covers it all so to speak.

linked-image

yes this is the photo my tattoo's on my back sprang from i have 2 of the indians done at this time they cover each shoulderblade the other 2 will get done this summer

then next year i start with the rushmore pic below it

whos your tattoo artist jimmy p?

whos your tattoo artist jimmy p?

all of my first tattts

were done by

The Reverend "Mad Jack"

who anyone in the Tatt business in the US knows who he is he was one of the top 5 in the US for a long long time he is Famous in the tatt world

and a friend of mine......he used to own "Body Basics" in downtown chicago

these latest portrait tatts including the Geronimo photo i posted were done by a new up and coming artist his name is Tim Hannan

yeah i have heard of 'mad jack' even this side of the pond knows of his work, well i do anyway. got any piercings?

anyone interested heres a few of his tattoos and piercings to look AT.

yeah i have heard of 'mad jack' even this side of the pond knows of his work, well i do anyway. got any piercings?

anyone interested heres a few of his tattoos and piercings to look AT.

i have my septum pierced 20 holes in my ears both nipples i used to have two frontums (spelling) again

Jack and Mita were some of the Pioneers of Piercings as you probably are more than well aware of if your into piercing

they did a set of instructional Videos that are the standard..almost every apprentice piercer has to watch all of the tapes

they really were the first mainstream piercers and Mita still is...........yeah see the tree carving on in the piercing section? thats a friend of mine

yeah when i was In the dam they know his work there also

theres a great tatt guy in Amsterdam from chicago No Hope No fear its two streets off the warmostratt sorry on the spelling

Edited by jimmyphelps

Ok. Here are my little tattoos. They're not as fantastic as everyone else's but, you know....

linked-image

This was my first one. I got it when I was 18 and had no clue as to what I really wanted. I just picked it off the wall.

linked-image

I got this one a few years ago. This is a pic of my son Gregory's favourite puppy. He never goes anywhere without it.

I plan on getting all these

first one on my back

linked-image

second on my arm.

linked-image

3rd on my chest.

linked-image

Edited by Smeagol1

^Why not be original and get something that's not already on other people's bodies?

I dont know how original those are in the first place but I'd be extremely p***ed if I knew people were copying my tattoos.

• 3 months later...
linked-image

linked-image

My new addition, im more than happy with it, the detail and colour i adore.

I think it turned-out GREAT, I know how much you were looking forward to it. :tu:

Here is my tat. Tis the kamon (japanese family crest) of the Umezu family. My great grandmothers.

linked-image

linked-image

It looks lonely I know. But my brother is an apprentice at State of Grace. I promised my brother he can practice on me once he gets the 'ok' to start tattooing people. Hopefully by this august Ill have a sleeve going.

giddyup