Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

tattoos

Starr Destin Mathews

I have several tattoos...

all of my skin art is hidden (due to my job *huffs*)

My first was the butterfly which I got at 17...and is in an...erm...undisclosed area...

user posted image

My second tat(s) was the stars, shortly after the butterfly...I made the mistake of going to a crappy artist and they came out really bad...Live and learn :tu:

user posted image

My third and final (as of now) is the Skinny Puppy tat...in an undisclosed area :lol: Picture came out horrible...ugh...I look so pale! whee!

user posted image

Very nice tatoos :tu:

I just went and had the flames added to mine :w00t:

user posted image

[attachmentid=25925]some pretty sweet tats in here ive got a kinda dark angel on my right shoulder blade but i need a grim reaper for the other side

allucard rocks

neon genisis rocks

can anyone send me a pic of a good grim reaper. it can have as much detail as it wants... the more the better

cheers

post-33068-1148368897.jpg

I want some stars somewhere!! I love stars....

I have the spider on my hand, so everyone sees it but my job's cool w/it. The boss is an old Army Vietnam Vet guy and he's tatted up too.

I have 6 stars, 3 on each side down my hips. (Purple with black outline)Hurt so badly and unfortunately have to get them filled in again. One of the Suicide Girls has really nice stars going all over her stomach, just all outlines. They look so good.

Goliath, your dark angle tat is class, looks really good.

Edited by Perfect Imperfection

Very nice tatoos :tu:

I just went and had the flames added to mine :w00t:

user posted image

:tu: Nice!

Now I have to get the word "obey" under my Wonder Woman....

I have several tattoos...

all of my skin art is hidden (due to my job *huffs*)

My first was the butterfly which I got at 17...and is in an...erm...undisclosed area...

user posted image

My second tat(s) was the stars, shortly after the butterfly...I made the mistake of going to a crappy artist and they came out really bad...Live and learn :tu:

user posted image

My third and final (as of now) is the Skinny Puppy tat...in an undisclosed area :lol: Picture came out horrible...ugh...I look so pale! whee!

user posted image

Nice tats Pandy.... nice... feet...LOL

Nice tats Pandy.... nice... feet...LOL

THAT'S what that smell is! :innocent::innocent:

Well, perosnaly, i find tattos and pericings a bit visualy repulsisng.

Well, perosnaly, i find tattos and pericings a bit visualy repulsisng.

Well good that you came in the tattoo thread and told all of us that.

I got a tat of a sunflower on my left ankle I plan to do a cover up on, i got a very large butterfly tat on the swell of my back which I love. My belly is pierced..umm two other piercings which Im sure u can figure out without me saying consider they come in pairs and Im female...LOL And I plan to either get a monroe or labret done. Plus working on the idea of another tat soon besides the cover up

Well good that you came in the tattoo thread and told all of us that.

LMAO!!!

what is a monroe or labret?

Edited by ShadowDancer

^ OUCH tats on the feet my friend I work with has stars on the top of her feet!

I could imagine the pain that was!

I think people should put some thought into their tattoos; it will be with you forever.

I mean...last year I really got into American Idol, and I could have swore that Clay Aiken was going to win...so...

user posted image

So, hopefully I can get that one turned into ivy or something...on the bright side the last one I got isn't going to be a fly by night kinda tattoo that no one will ever know like the aiken one:

user posted image

I mean really, K-Fed is going to be around forever...right?

as a teenager many years ago,my friend wanted his girlfriends name tattooed on his arm.he was afraid that he would'nt like how it would look,so we decided to put it on one of the guys who was passed out drunk.we tattooed the girls name on that guys arm,and he did'nt like it so he never got it done.the other guy was really shocked when he sobered up and found a girls name that he did'nt even know tattooed on his arm.we paid for the guy to get a cover-up.i have a black panther on my arm and really like it.

Am I the only one who would've broken your nose if this was done to me?

And I think that's the Kevin from the Backstreet Boys, not K-Fed.

Edited by OlDrippy34

LMAO!!!

what is a monroe or labret?

It's a type of piercing. Here's the linky.

Ouchies!

mine are on my myspace, if you wanna look

www.myspace.com/pennysfromheaven

I think people should put some thought into their tattoos; it will be with you forever.

I mean...last year I really got into American Idol, and I could have swore that Clay Aiken was going to win...so...

user posted image

So, hopefully I can get that one turned into ivy or something...on the bright side the last one I got isn't going to be a fly by night kinda tattoo that no one will ever know like the aiken one:

user posted image

I mean really, K-Fed is going to be around forever...right?

Never would I get celebs tattooed on me lol oh man no!

I mean whats the point to prove your a very scary fan?

Wow, great tattoos everybody :tu:

I don't have any, but i want to get one done soon. I'm not sure where to have it done though :hmm: Which part of the body does it hurt the most, excluding the private parts ehem :rolleyes: ?

Wow, great tattoos everybody :tu:

I don't have any, but i want to get one done soon. I'm not sure where to have it done though :hmm: Which part of the body does it hurt the most, excluding the private parts ehem :rolleyes: ?

I've got one on each arm and then one on my hand and they kept telling me that the one on the hand was going to hurt more but I don't think it did. It goes sort of numb after a few minutes anyway. ;)

Thanks for the reply !

I was thinking of doing it somewhere on my back, maybe lowerback (in the middle). Does it hurt there, cz its where the spine is :hmm:

when i got mine i thought that it would go numb but it didnt aye. i hope when i go for my next one it goes numb coz its gonna be fairly big. in all dont be afraid of the pain... its a little while of pain for a lifetime of pleasure... and ive heard that the lower back doesnt hurt that much either

post-33068-1149578482.jpg

Edited by goliath

Thanks for the reply !

I was thinking of doing it somewhere on my back, maybe lowerback (in the middle). Does it hurt there, cz its where the spine is :hmm:

I dunno. My hubby has one on his back on the shoulder area and he said it hurt but he's a wimp when it comes to needle pain (don't tell him I said that). I mean it's not going to feel great anywhere you get it, but I never thought it was excruciating. I'd think the worst place to get one would be somewhere where the skin sat right on top of bone, but I'd just be guessing... ;)

I dunno. My hubby has one on his back on the shoulder area and he said it hurt but he's a wimp when it comes to needle pain (don't tell him I said that). I mean it's not going to feel great anywhere you get it, but I never thought it was excruciating. I'd think the worst place to get one would be somewhere where the skin sat right on top of bone, but I'd just be guessing... ;)

appariently the worst of worst place to get a tattoo (pain wise) is the chest. as many people have told me, who have had a tattoo on their chest.