Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tupac is alive

R3LOAD

Im sure many of you have already heard about this theory. Im going to put some links up, you do your own research and then post in here.

20 reasons: http://www.ewsonline.com/2pac/alive.html

lyrics: http://www.thuglifearmy.com/news/?id=70

video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JInhSPDjGyQ&search=tupac

more: http://members.aol.com/subseven/tupac.html

Proof he is alive:

There is something very mysterious about that night, weather tupac is dead, alive or if something paranormal happened. what is your opinions on this subject?

Edited by R3LOAD

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MID

• R3LOAD

• kaknelson

• PLO

Top Posters In This Topic

he's dead, just like elvis, biggie, proof, morrison, hendrix and all the others..... or maybe he hangs out with martians at a burger king by the trailer park on saturn.

Growing up, I remember hearing countless stories about Bruce Lee's return. Shortly after his death, there were rumors that Bruce Lee would re-emerge out of the mountains. Don't ask me which mountain range - I don't know?

Elvis Pressley was believed to be hiding out in Michigan. At least that was the story reported by a former employee of Elvis.

Tupac no different!

Although I will state that I never attended the actual funeral, many stories like the ones you cited - feels he is still alive; but this assertion is ridiculous!

However, I will say this. He has made a lot of CD's since his death! lol

:D

Edited by science101

like i say. if 2pac comes back on some Machavelli sh**, he's gonna have a lot of explaining to do.

this would mean that Biggie died in vein, i personally think hes RIP, but if he did come back i would still love him.

PS. His music keeps him alive.

RIP PAC

not the biggest fan of 2pac but there is some interesting theories... but the whole adding up his age and the other stuff to make 7 i believe to be a bit of wishful thinking. oh and the SoLLiZ dont be so quick to judge. you must admit some of the theories are quite concinving!!! i believe if he is alive hes done a very good job at organising this conspiracy and keeping it a secret.stanger things have happened

Edited by goliath

I love tupac, and think that he is greatest artist (music wise) that Us had, however i do belive he is dead, true there are loads of unresolved things around his death, like that fast that he got shot in the midlle of the street with houdreds of fans around him, yet no1 knows who the killers were,

people think that hes alive because he sang songs about his death.

yes after you get shot 9 times you start expecting it to happen again soon,

Cris Rock said it best :" they can find saddam husein hiding in a hole in Iraq, yet they cant figure out who shot Tupac on La bulevard."

terible truth is RAP killing never have suspects :(

Please post something about historical figures, not rap singers. Christ are you serious? Get to the fan forum for him and stop spamming...thanks

Please post something about historical figures, not rap singers. Christ are you serious? Get to the fan forum for him and stop spamming...thanks

dont like it ??? Dont read it !!!

Heres pretty much proof he is still alive

Heres pretty much proof he is still alive

i am sorry to tell you that that is made up :) that video was hoax, everyone has seen this + guy doenst even look like tupac :) except the skinny black guy part,

tupac is gone, and i am sorry to say it, how do i know ???

well if he was alive i am preatty sure he would kill all these people releasing albums with his vocals choped edited etc...

i mean for gods sake these days we have tupac yelling GGGGG- UIIINT on songs hahaha yeah right keep dreaming :P

i am sorry to tell you that that is made up :) that video was hoax, everyone has seen this + guy doenst even look like tupac :) except the skinny black guy part,

tupac is gone, and i am sorry to say it, how do i know ???

well if he was alive i am preatty sure he would kill all these people releasing albums with his vocals choped edited etc...

i mean for gods sake these days we have tupac yelling GGGGG- UIIINT on songs hahaha yeah right keep dreaming :P

yes i heard people thought it was a hoax then one of the outlaws said it was real...idk

yes. please get this garbage outa here. rap is denegrating our society and hiphop is causing more trouble than it is worth. before we had this kind of music, kids were hearing about bad stuff by word of mouth, not music. i understand that african american's want to have an outlet for their rage concering how they hold themselves down( and nobody else). but doing it this way and making millions at it is killing the young people in this country. suddenly everybody is driving escalades, while living in section 8 housing (government subsidized housing) and you know what? most of them drive around in the central ca. valley with the windows down, bumping rap music--like everybody wants to hear that profane crap. my little brother in law was ten when we were driving and next to us some a-hole pulls up and his music was full of profanities. my little bro-in-law looked at me and i rolled up his window.

is that ok? hell no. well it tells me one thing. evil is taking over.

"rap is denegrating our society"

actually no that is some of the biggest bull**** ive ever heard, rap has originated since the 20's with robert johnson, hudie guthry and the blind boys of alabama, basicaly slave music. Admitadly commercial hip hop is a load of nonesense, but if you even had a clue about music/hip hop you'd understand one thing, NEVER TEACH THE WU-TANG STYLE

and i rate my hip hop very much but to be honest Tupac was a bit of an over hyped cheese monstor to be honest.

pbarosso i can actually say based on what you just said, that you have no clue about what music is all about.

Edited by PLO

"rap is denegrating our society"

actually no that is some of the biggest bull**** ive ever heard, rap has originated since the 20's with robert johnson, hudie guthry and the blind boys of alabama, basicaly slave music. Admitadly commercial hip hop is a load of nonesense, but if you even had a clue about music/hip hop you'd understand one thing, NEVER TEACH THE WU-TANG STYLE

and i rate my hip hop very much but to be honest Tupac was a bit of an over hyped cheese monstor to be honest.

pbarosso i can actually say based on what you just said, that you have no clue about what music is all about.

well you are all wrong PLO. look around and actually use your brain this time. music? yes i agree. but when is too much too much? you want young people exposed to that stuff?

answer this question.... do YOU want young people exposed to rap and hip hop? do you want your children exposed to cursing and racism and negativity regarding the police?

im waiting for your answer......

its not that all rap and hip hop is bad just the negative stuff.

and hard rock and heavy metal can be just as bad.......

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Tupac suppose to reveal himself back to the public seven years after his death??

Another thing the video on youtube is a far away shot of the man that resembles "tupac" so it does not have hard proof of tatoos Tupac had. I have also heard that there is another rapper with the Outlawz that does look like Tupac and sounds like him.

R3Load feel free to correct me or put me in my place if I'm wrong

Why would somebody get involved in a business as hard as the music buisness to achive fame.

then only to turn away and fake your own death or walk away with no rhyme or reason. to get where he was in the buisness tooK blind ambition and desire without that you dont get there..

so walking away is not in the nature of the ambitious..

and dont give me he was a profhet you can be a phrophet on a street corner... desire ambition.. animal sense to suceed is what these people had and i mean HAD..

by the way a spell check on this site would be great.. how do u spell phrophet

its not that all rap and hip hop is bad just the negative stuff.

and hard rock and heavy metal can be just as bad.......

Tupac stated that he was not trying to glorify thug life, he was doing what reporters do for the war in iraq,at least good reporters, he was trying to show what lifes like in the ghetto, and it is like that. white people dont care about us but when tupac comes out and raps about little kids getting shot these people hear and there can be a change made, alot of rapper put out bulls*** to make money but tupac was a messenger of it, to show whats really going on in america. he talked about fixing the war in the streets before the middle east.

oh yes and another thing, violence is going to happen.....the earliest humans where killing eachother, that was before there was even music, dont be so ignorant.

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Tupac suppose to reveal himself back to the public seven years after his death??

Another thing the video on youtube is a far away shot of the man that resembles "tupac" so it does not have hard proof of tatoos Tupac had. I have also heard that there is another rapper with the Outlawz that does look like Tupac and sounds like him.

R3Load feel free to correct me or put me in my place if I'm wrong

I never ment to say tupac was alive, i did that on accident, im saying he might be alive or he might be dead i cant know for sure but yes some people thought he was going to come abck 7 years later..

the weird thing in the youtube video before that the seven day theory one... treach, a well known rapper says tupacs alive, hes out there somewhere, ive seen him. that is wat caught my attention

Maybe he set it up. He just don't want to be in the music world anymore.

But I don't care.

"look around and actually use your brain this time. music? yes i agree. but when is too much too much? you want young people exposed to that stuff?"

LOL, i'd hate to live in the frightning world you'd create, we'd all be listening to the brotherhood of man 24/7. You seriously usggest any music with any negativity in it should be not listened to?, lol get a grip on yourself. I think when the time comes for me to educaate my kids about music, Radiohead is one the bands they'll be listening to a lot, Stone Roses too. You have have a very limited taste in music, what shame.

dont like it ??? Dont read it !!!

No doubt man!

Its an Unexplained - Mystery brother.

"look around and actually use your brain this time. music? yes i agree. but when is too much too much? you want young people exposed to that stuff?"

LOL, i'd hate to live in the frightning world you'd create, we'd all be listening to the brotherhood of man 24/7. You seriously usggest any music with any negativity in it should be not listened to?, lol get a grip on yourself. I think when the time comes for me to educaate my kids about music, Radiohead is one the bands they'll be listening to a lot, Stone Roses too. You have have a very limited taste in music, what shame.

Radiohead right on man. throw the who in there talking heads ahh the list is endless

yes. please get this garbage outa here. rap is denegrating our society and hiphop is causing more trouble than it is worth. before we had this kind of music, kids were hearing about bad stuff by word of mouth, not music. i understand that african american's want to have an outlet for their rage concering how they hold themselves down( and nobody else). but doing it this way and making millions at it is killing the young people in this country. suddenly everybody is driving escalades, while living in section 8 housing (government subsidized housing) and you know what? most of them drive around in the central ca. valley with the windows down, bumping rap music--like everybody wants to hear that profane crap. my little brother in law was ten when we were driving and next to us some a-hole pulls up and his music was full of profanities. my little bro-in-law looked at me and i rolled up his window.

is that ok? hell no. well it tells me one thing. evil is taking over.

:tu::tu::tu::w00t::tu::tu::tu:

Some body understands me!!!!