Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tupac is alive

R3LOAD

Yea, the 2pac is alive, as I just drank the other 4 previously! Who knows-if he wanted to disappear, why is there always some strange reason to it? Grab yer cash and vanish-why the dramatics?? As far as rap vs. whatever-they can't hold a candle to the immortal James Marshal Hendrix!! And he could actually use and play an instrument, not a record player or do rhymes....sheesh...and by the way, what about Miles Davis?? :tu:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MID

• R3LOAD

• kaknelson

• PLO

Top Posters In This Topic

ive seen that autopsy picture many times.....""I heard rumors I died murdered in cold blood traumatized, pictures of me in my final state you know mama cried, but that was fiction some coward got the story twisted like i no longer existed, mysteriously missing." - tupac

trust me, with graphics these days you cant rely on a picture like that for proof...

also tupac had a thing with being like the black jesus..

check out the mark in the spot that jesus was pierced. ;)

oh yea one more thing....they would not have to cut his head open. he "died" from respiratory failure... and never got shot in the head what would be the point in taking a huge chunk out of his scalp?

Edited by R3LOAD

hes dead...besides why will he be living in the shadows?...scared?...give me a brake

hes dead...besides why will he be living in the shadows?...scared?...give me a brake

hmmm....money is a pretty good motive....and maybe if he didnt fake his death he would really be dead.

oh yea one more thing....they would not have to cut his head open. he "died" from respiratory failure... and never got shot in the head what would be the point in taking a huge chunk out of his scalp?

Yes, they would've...

Standard autopsy protocol.

Craniotomy and removal of the brain. A standard procedure in all autopsies. You are looking at part of an incision that went all the way around his head, after which they peeled the scalp forward, sawed off his skull cap, and removed his brain.

You are also looking at a classic "Y" incision (unclosed at this point...and they probably didn't since the body was subsequently cremated), SOP to open the torso at autopsies.

The cause of death was respiratory failure and cardiac arrest resulting from massive damage caused by two gunshot wounds to the chest.

hmmm....money is a pretty good motive....and maybe if he didnt fake his death he would really be dead.

I think this has gone far enough.

The idea that this criminal faked his death is ludicrous. The notion that he was some sort of prophet is moreso.

An inner city youth who found an outlet for his "talents" in rapping, an industry that is populated by criminal elements, violence, and everything that goes along with inner city life.

His mother was in serious legal trouble as a member of the Black Panthers.

His Godfather was a convicted murderer.

His Stepfather spent 4 years on the FBIs most wanted list for aiding Tupac's Godmother in escaping from prison, an act which resulted in the murdering of a state policeman, and the attempted robbery of an armored car which resulted in the killing of two policemen and a guard...! Great influences...

He himself was continually in grief with the law.

His suit against the Oakland Police Department for an alleged brutal beating over jaywalking...

His shooting of two off-duty police officers in Atlanta (dismissed on a rather important technicality)...

His sexual abuse charges, resulting inn 4 1/2 year sentence in prison.

His conviction for assaulting a former employer on some music video set in 1994.

A wrongful death suit in the death of a kid killed in a gunfight between Shakur's entourage and a "rival group" (implicit in this is that Shakur's entourage was, in fact, a gang).

His 1996 sentence for parole violation.

He was shot five times in 1994 in an apparent robbery attempt.

And of course the big fight with a member of the Crips gang, where Shakur's entourage beat the guy up right in the lobby of the MGM Grand Las Vegas (!?), after which this prophet of a rapper met up and rode with Suge Knight (who's history isn't much better), and someone shot him again...this time making it count.

This guy was a criminal. A thug. He carried a gun, his entourage was similarly equipped, and he failed to wear a bullet proof vest on the night of the final shooting.

Don't you think it's a little wierd that someone who is supposedly a "music star" needs a gun and a vest?

He died a criminal's death, like so many others in his "genre" do.

How did the impression that he's alive, or this imbecillic notion that this guy was some sort of prophet get started anyway.

No answers necessary. It's ridiculous.

The guy is dead. Very dead.

Edited by MID

I think this has gone far enough.

The idea that this criminal faked his death is ludicrous. The notion that he was some sort of prophet is moreso.

An inner city youth who found an outlet for his "talents" in rapping, an industry that is populated by criminal elements, violence, and everything that goes along with inner city life.

His mother was in serious legal trouble as a member of the Black Panthers.

His Godfather was a convicted murderer.

His Stepfather spent 4 years on the FBIs most wanted list for aiding Tupac's Godmother in escaping from prison, an act which resulted in the murdering of a state policeman, and the attempted robbery of an armored car which resulted in the killing of two policemen and a guard...! Great influences...

He himself was continually in grief with the law.

His suit against the Oakland Police Department for an alleged brutal beating over jaywalking...

His shooting of two off-duty police officers in Atlanta (dismissed on a rather important technicality)...

His sexual abuse charges, resulting inn 4 1/2 year sentence in prison.

His conviction for assaulting a former employer on some music video set in 1994.

A wrongful death suit in the death of a kid killed in a gunfight between Shakur's entourage and a "rival group" (implicit in this is that Shakur's entourage was, in fact, a gang).

His 1996 sentence for parole violation.

He was shot five times in 1994 in an apparent robbery attempt.

And of course the big fight with a member of the Crips gang, where Shakur's entourage beat the guy up right in the lobby of the MGM Grand Las Vegas (!?), after which this prophet of a rapper met up and rode with Suge Knight (who's history isn't much better), and someone shot him again...this time making it count.

This guy was a criminal. A thug. He carried a gun, his entourage was similarly equipped, and he failed to wear a bullet proof vest on the night of the final shooting.

Don't you think it's a little wierd that someone who is supposedly a "music star" needs a gun and a vest?

He died a criminal's death, like so many others in his "genre" do.

How did the impression that he's alive, or this imbecillic notion that this guy was some sort of prophet get started anyway.

No answers necessary. It's ridiculous.

The guy is dead. Very dead.

Oh, you definetely proved me wrong, because hes a criminal doesnt mean he couldnt fake his death..its actually more of a reason for him to do it...to escape from a probable life in prison...

he didnt just rap about dying..he rapped about faking his death....he rapped about getting away from the limelight....he rapped about hooking up with castro in a plan to make money.....

he was sighted in cuba 500 times in the course of one week..

He always did have a bullet proof vest not this night..

stop thinking your smarted than everyone.. they did not take his brain I checked into it, that is only when a person dies from a illness.

Oh, you definetely proved me wrong, because hes a criminal doesnt mean he couldnt fake his death..its actually more of a reason for him to do it...to escape from a probable life in prison...

he didnt just rap about dying..he rapped about faking his death....he rapped about getting away from the limelight....he rapped about hooking up with castro in a plan to make money.....

he was sighted in cuba 500 times in the course of one week..

He always did have a bullet proof vest not this night..

stop thinking your smarted than everyone.. they did not take his brain I checked into it, that is only when a person dies from a illness.

I think you missed the point...entirely.

And, my comments have nothing to do with me being smarter than anyone else. Your reaction is typical of those who have been shown what they're looking at, and do not wish to believe that their most cherished illusions are un-true.

...Elvis has been "sighted" thousands of times as well. But he is also very, very dead.

They have to do with the fact that I know that no one even has an autopsy for death as the result of illness, unless that illness is resultant from foul play or a crime was involved where the illness might be related in some way, or, unless physicians want to have one perfromed to better understand the pathology of an illness, AND they get consent from the family to perform one.

And, that type of autopsy would not involve the brain at all, unless there was an illness involving the brain.

On the other hand, I also know that all violent deaths (i.e, homicide...like this one) have medical-legal autopsies mandated by law, and all medical-legal autopsies include a craniotomy...just like this one did, as evidenced by the common incision used to reflect the scalp and remove the brain.

This picture is post-autopsy, where the skull cap has been replaced, and the scalp replaced over it.

Sightings prove nothing, especially since there's nothing to back them up.

But having to wear a bullet-proof vest all the time would seem to support the fact that this thug is quite dead.

Again, it doesn't matter.

The case is closed.

I think you missed the point...entirely.

And, my comments have nothing to do with me being smarter than anyone else. Your reaction is typical of those who have been shown what they're looking at, and do not wish to believe that their most cherished illusions are un-true.

...Elvis has been "sighted" thousands of times as well. But he is also very, very dead.

They have to do with the fact that I know that no one even has an autopsy for death as the result of illness, unless that illness is resultant from foul play or a crime was involved where the illness might be related in some way, or, unless physicians want to have one perfromed to better understand the pathology of an illness, AND they get consent from the family to perform one.

And, that type of autopsy would not involve the brain at all, unless there was an illness involving the brain.

On the other hand, I also know that all violent deaths (i.e, homicide...like this one) have medical-legal autopsies mandated by law, and all medical-legal autopsies include a craniotomy...just like this one did, as evidenced by the common incision used to reflect the scalp and remove the brain.

This picture is post-autopsy, where the skull cap has been replaced, and the scalp replaced over it.

Sightings prove nothing, especially since there's nothing to back them up.

But having to wear a bullet-proof vest all the time would seem to support the fact that this thug is quite dead.

Again, it doesn't matter.

The case is closed.

no, this case isnt closed...just because you told me (which i admit i was wrong) about the procedure of an autopsy doesnt make me believe that tupac did not fake his death. and no I didnt say that because i dont want it to be un true. I truly believe tupac faked his death, I have had friends die, i could just as easily say they faked there deaths as i say it about tupac, i didnt know tupac why would he be my cherished idol.

trust me, with graphics these days you cant rely on a picture like that for proof...

I trust you, im no stranger to photoshop :tu: . But you can't use that as a definitive reason. If you could noone one would be able to win an argument with photographic or video evidence.

I trust you, im no stranger to photoshop :tu: . But you can't use that as a definitive reason. If you could noone one would be able to win an argument with photographic or video evidence.

True.

But there is evidence that this autoposy photo took place one day after his death, which is impossible. Supposidly you must wait over a week after the death for an autoposy... but then again, who knows.

lol i know i u cant rely on pictures anymore, but that one guy was trying to prove me wrong by giving me the facts of autopsy.

and dont they take multiple pictures during autopsy? and one where you can actually see the face? jw

Proof that 2pac is dead (speculation)

Autopsy photo (pretty graphic)

http://www.2pac-online.20m.com/images/autopsy.jpg

You probaly shouldn't post that out in the open lol, but anyways, I'm not sure what to think of this; I've seen it so many times.

I’m not sure what to think, but I’m edging towards death. I think 2Pac might of left all the messages within the songs to compel his image. Maybe he knew death was near, some people can just feel it and he released his emotion within song. Wasn’t his last alias Makaveli or Machiavelli? To rule with using fear, I never got that theory that well. Who knows, but he was mixed up in some pretty bad situations.

no, this case isnt closed...just because you told me (which i admit i was wrong) about the procedure of an autopsy doesnt make me believe that tupac did not fake his death. and no I didnt say that because i dont want it to be un true. I truly believe tupac faked his death, I have had friends die, i could just as easily say they faked there deaths as i say it about tupac, i didnt know tupac why would he be my cherished idol.

Ok, fair enough.

You are entitled to believe what ever you wish, of course.

True.

But there is evidence that this autoposy photo took place one day after his death, which is impossible. Supposidly you must wait over a week after the death for an autoposy... but then again, who knows.

Some people know.

It is not impossible for an autopsy photo to have been taken one day post-mortem. In fact, it is preferred to perform autopsy as soon as possible in order to gain the maximum amount of information as it existed at the time of death.

In this case, the decedent died in the hospital, after the crime by some time. No crime scene investigation had to be done, since it was already completed-- so the autopsy could proceed almost immediately. It would not be surprising if the autopsy was performed the next day, or even on the same day some hours after death.

... dont they take multiple pictures during autopsy? and one where you can actually see the face? jw

Yes, they do.

There are many photographs taken. Full body views front, back, side, external closeups, and a wide variety of pictures of individual organs...where applicable, the brain, and the interior of the body cavities...a group of photos that the average human being would never want to see, quite frankly, and wouldn't know what he or she was looking at anyway, in many cases.

I've never seen a complete set of anyone's autopsy photos released for public consumption. Occassionally, someone somehow gets hold of one...like this one, and puts it on the web, but it's only one of likely dozens taken.

Medical legal autopsy photographs are evidence. They are thus generally not released to anyone until the case is closed, and then, most often, a family may take posession of them.

I cannot imagine why they would, however, and even if they did, I cannot imagine a family wishing to publish such graphic photos of a loved one's body for public consumption...

That’s pretty disturbing, but it clears up one of the many conspiracies in a way.

• 2 weeks later...

That’s pretty disturbing, but it clears up one of the many conspiracies in a way.

The autopsy picture could of easily been faked, i dont think that clears it up. although it may be real but then again it may not. How could an autopsy picture be "leaked" and published in a book?

The autopsy picture could of easily been faked, i dont think that clears it up. although it may be real but then again it may not. How could an autopsy picture be "leaked" and published in a book?

OH, THE IRONY!!!! :lol:

• 2 months later...

Tupac is one of the only dead people I know that can still release albums and songs that are better than anyone's who is living.

Edited by Arbiter22

I have always wondered if maybe 2pac made a deal with the police, some form of witness protection programme in order to disappear, would this be possible?

Come on guys, he's not dead. I did a song with Tupac....YESTERDAY.

Seriously, I have no really idea if he is alive or not. There are some good facts that say he is alive and other facts that say he is dead. BTW was he body found? I think it wasn't so that's a big thing right there.