Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

World leaders suspect the Bush administration

PLO

Wonder what they'll find out. Im gonna highlight paticular areas i feel are of special interest and note.

"World leaders suspect the Bush administration of involvement in the 911 attacks

Wayne Madsen | May 11 2006

The first skeptics to question what role the Bush administration played in the 9-11 terrorist attacks were a few cabinet ministers in the governments of America's NATO allies. They included German Science and Technology Minister Andreas Von Bulow and British Environment Minister Michael Meacher. They were joined by Belgian European Parliament Member Paul Lannoye.

However, in recent months the former cabinet ministers have been joined in their skepticism about the "official" version of the 911 events by Venezuela's President Hugo Chavez and Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmedinejad.

In March, Chavez said Venezuela will open an official investigation into the 9-11 attacks. Now, Chavez has been joined by Ahmedinejad, who in a recent letter to President George W. Bush, asked, "Why have the various aspects of the [9-11] attacks been kept secret?" Ahmedinejad indicated that the attacks could not have been carried out without the knowledge of the U.S. "security services."

The fact that the Venezuelan and Iranian leaders suspect Bush administration complicity in 9-11 is interesting. These leaders have at their disposal two highly capable intelligence agencies. A major priority of the intelligence services of Venezuela and Iran (DISIP and VEVAK, respectively) is counter-intelligence against the United States. However, that is not likely where Venezuela and Iran may have gleaned information about who was behind the 9-11 attacks.

Venezuela and Iran are members of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) and a major priority of their intelligence services is collecting information on oil deals, including the Bush administration negotiations with the Taliban in Tashkent and Berlin prior to 9-11 that quickly went sour and likely provided the impetus for the Muslim insurgents to attack New York and Washington on 9-11.

VEVAK, a sworn enemy of the Taliban and Al Qaeda, had successfully penetrated the Taliban's and Pakistan's security services and would have been well aware of the attack plans and any U.S. foreknowledge of them, including knowing about money movements from Pakistan to the hijackers in Florida.

DISIP was well aware of the smuggling of cocaine from Colombia, trans-shipped on a Saudi diplomatic Boeing 737 through Venezuela, by Saudi Royal family members who then used the proceeds to support Al Qaeda's attack on America.

As more and more governments are wrested from the control of the global neocons -- Italy, Britain, Mexico, and others -- additional intelligence may be obtained from various espionage agencies that will prove that the Bush administration was not an idle bystander in the events that led up to 9-11."

btw Madsen was a Senior Fellow of the Electronic Privacy Information Center. He was a communications security analyst with the National Security Agency in the 1980s, and an intelligence officer in the US Navy

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PLO

• skyeagle409

• __Kratos__

• RedEyeJedi

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact that the Venezuelan and Iranian leaders suspect Bush administration complicity in 9-11 is interesting.

:w00t::rofl::lol::lol: Oh, man...Thanks for the laugh.

"The first skeptics to question what role the Bush administration played in the 9-11 terrorist attacks were a few cabinet ministers in the governments of America's NATO allies. They included German Science and Technology Minister Andreas Von Bulow and British Environment Minister Michael Meacher. They were joined by Belgian European Parliament Member Paul Lannoye."

"The first skeptics to question what role the Bush administration played in the 9-11 terrorist attacks were a few cabinet ministers in the governments of America's NATO allies. They included German Science and Technology Minister Andreas Von Bulow and British Environment Minister Michael Meacher. They were joined by Belgian European Parliament Member Paul Lannoye."

Having a few titles with Iran's Ahmedinejad and Venezuela's Chavez doesn't mean very much. :P This sounds more like a joke then a serious move by anybody involved. Firstly, they would side themselves with actual credible people rather then a couple of nutjobs that hate America.

sadly your reasoning in the situation is pretty pathetic. By all means highlight any areas of the story you wish to discuss.

Sky---Considering that bin Laden has already admitted to the 9/11 attacks, what more is there to say?

that he was funded by the saudi royal family and the american goverment knew fine well about it. Did you read the story though?

i understand what your trying to get across but its not very credible to most americans when the 2 most anti-american countries are launching the investigation

its hardly my fault they are incapable of objective analysis. As for credibilty, anyone is more than welcome to refute any of it, especialy the fact how the Iranian Ministry of Intelligence and Security hates the taliban. I wonder why CNN or Fox never mentions that?

Edited by PLO

Sky---Considering that bin Laden has already admitted to the 9/11 attacks, what more is there to say?

Osama bin Laden

Osama bin Laden was presented as the mastermind of the attack since the day it happened. No credible evidence has ever been presented to support this allegation, which has been used as a pretext for bombing Afghanistan and killing thousands of people.

The evidence most cited to connect bin Laden to the 9/11/01 attacks is a translation of a videotape supposedly captured during a raid on a house in Jalalabad. Transcripts of the tape, such as the one published by CNN, contain the following excerpt. 1

We calculated in advance the number of casualties from the enemy, who would be killed based on the position of the tower. We calculated that the floors that would be hit would be three or four floors. I was the most optimistic of them all. (...Inaudible...) Due to my experience in this field, I was thinking that the fire from the gas in the plane would melt the iron structure of the building and collapse the area where the plane hit and all the floors above it only. This is all that we had hoped for".

If one studies the character in the tape that is allegedly bin Laden it is readily apparent that he is a different person.

source : http://www.911review.com/myth/binladen.html

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/osamatape.html

So in short, the US government staged a fake Osama to tape it.

Edited by Dennison

Considering that bin Laden has already admitted to the 9/11 attacks, what more is there to say?

Considering that Bin Laden have worked with CIA in 80s ..

Anyway you americans can believe what ever you want, I dont care if you believe that Santa or Bin laden or corpse of Nixon masterminded 9/11 its your error.

I am happy that I am not in one herd with sheeps.

Edited by Sanjuro

remember Islamic extremism is just a myth invented by the Bush admin!

Don't get confused. Double agents (as in Emad Salem who bombed the WTC in 1993, on the instruction of the FBI), and patsies, as well as the truth being stretched, grossly overstate the threat and manipulate the public into supporting actions to further the agenda. Actions that they would not support based on the real minor threat of terrorism.

Fear is a powerful weapon. Who does it benefit? The globalists.

Edited by RedEyeJedi

German Science and Technology Minister Andreas Von Bulow and British Environment Minister Michael Meacher. They were joined by Belgian European Parliament Member Paul Lannoye.

Any connection to oil-for-food? What prior connection?

However, in recent months the former cabinet ministers have been joined in their skepticism about the "official" version of the 911 events by Venezuela's President Hugo Chavez and Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmedinejad.

In March, Chavez said Venezuela will open an official investigation into the 9-11 attacks. Now, Chavez has been joined by Ahmedinejad

To read their findings, please refer to moveon.org, or even our own find Conspiracy section on UM. It's all in their official report.</predict_future>

"Ahmedinejad indicated that the attacks could not have been carried out without the knowledge of the U.S. "security services"

Watzel: And why not? You think the U.S. Security Services can read their mind?!?! :blink:

"Considering that Bin Laden have worked with CIA in 80s ..

Anyway you americans can believe what ever you want, I dont care if you believe that Santa or Bin laden or corpse of Nixon masterminded 9/11 its your error.

I am happy that I am not in one herd with sheeps"

Watzel: We are even more happy than you are! :)

"its hardly my fault they are incapable of objective analysis. As for credibilty, anyone is more than welcome to refute any of it, especialy the fact how the Iranian Ministry of Intelligence and Security hates the taliban. I wonder why CNN or Fox never mentions that?"

Watzel: How can you refute something that hs no proof of existence. It is all hear say and no documentation.

Fox never mentioned this because it is so blatantly ignorant and obviously only hate propaganda.

Watzel: What other ridiculous nonsense do you have to post as truth, eh? :sleepy:

The official legend of the 9/11/01 attack is rather sparse on motive. Muslim extremists attacked the United States "because they hate our freedoms". This was the only motive articulated by the Bush Administration, but more rational motives were available to consumers of print media: perhaps Osama wanted to punish the United States for stationing troops in Saudi Arabia, and perhaps he wanted to provoke the United States into attacking Arab nations in order to recruit jihadists. But the issue of bin Laden's motive was never a big issue, since he had already been tried and convicted on TV on the day of the attack. All that was important is that he hated us, that lots of Arabs hated us, and that military action was required to stamp out the terrorist training camps in Afghanistan.

Now let's contrast the purely ideological motive ascribed to the elusive Osama bin Laden with the very tangible and material benefits that flowed to the people who actually had the means to execute the attack.

Rudolph Giuliani became an instant hero by immediately appearing for photo ops as the hands-on mayor at Ground Zero, and by taking command of the situation. He was exalted as Man of the Year by Time magazine while he managed the largest evidence destruction operation in history.

George W. Bush enjoyed an immediate surge in popularity and the burying of investigative reports on electoral fraud by his brother Jeb's Republican election machine in Florida. "United We Stand" slogans propagated across the nation as Bush boasted of "smoking out" the terrorists.

The new War on Terror would become the umbrella for whole new levels of pork, unaccountability, and corruption in the nexus of government and industry that would fight the war.

The weapons industries prepared for a new orgy of corporate welfare, as the Pentagon budget would be further bloated. Certainly we would need billion-dollar stealth bombers to smoke the elusive Osama bin Laden out of his cave.

Vice President Cheney's company, Halliburton, would soon be getting fat no-bid contracts to rebuild the infrastructure that American bombs would destroy in Afghanistan and Iraq.

The owner of the World Trade Center complex would receive a $3.6 billion payout for the destruction of the seven buildings, and would seek a second payout on the basis that the attack was two "occurrences" (because there were two plane crashes). Silverstein Properties had just acquired a 99-year lease on the World Trade Center, and a new insurance policy, in July of 2001. Silverstein would be ridded of those white elephants, the Twin Towers, with their obsolete office space and asbestos abatement problems.

The Project for a New American Century got the new Pearl Harbor that it said would be needed to rapidly achieve its goals.

Very good post mate! :tu:

'They hate our freedoms' is much more credible as a motive though. :rolleyes:

Of course Ahmedinejad and Chavez are going to attack George Bush, they both hate America. I wouldn't say world leaders suspect the Bush administration. I would change the thread title to conspiracy theorists and crazy nut jobs suspect the Bush administration.

yeah.... thanks for the laugh. i guess there really are some crazy, bored, virginal conspiracy theorists out there. get a life and education.

yeah.... thanks for the laugh. i guess there really are some crazy, bored, virginal conspiracy theorists out there. get a life and education.

As a matter of fact I do think conspiracy theorist are bored people who have too much time on their hands. Another thing I did not personally attack you or anybody else, so why attack me? I probably have a lot more education than you and more of a life than you. I've done my research and I have my own views.

You can have your own views, but honestly you cannot change anything. It's all in the government's hands :tu:

As a matter of fact I do think conspiracy theorist are bored people who have too much time on their hands. Another thing I did not personally attack you or anybody else, so why attack me? I probably have a lot more education than you and more of a life than you. I've done my research and I have my own views.

You can have your own views, but honestly you cannot change anything. It's all in the government's hands :tu:

This is why you won't realise the danger 'free citizens' of America are facing until it's too late. :no:

This is why you won't realise the danger 'free citizens' of America are facing until it's too late. :no:

:lol: Yeah, the people that are supposely "affected" by all these conspiracies and more are just all blind. But you...in the UK... know it all.

*takes breath of free air* Whoa... I wasn't shot! :o

Where do ya'll come up with these things????????????????????????

Whistle blowers, investigative journalists.

I would agree, the fact that Hugo Chavez and the leader of Iran are investigating does not make it look very credible to the Americans. American are taught as they grow up that America is the best country on earth, and it's people are the most informed. They are taught that government corruption is a conspiracy theory. I know this because I used to be just like most Americans. It wasn't until a little research from sources other then mainsteam sources that push the government line. I never thought America was doing anything bad towards other countries. I thought all we did was for the good of the world. Damn education system. Damn managers of popular opinion. Damn it all to hell.

Edited by scoobysnack

American are taught as they grow up that America is the best country on earth, and it's people are the most informed. They are taught that government corruption is a conspiracy theory. I know this because I used to be just like most Americans. It wasn't until a little research from sources other then mainsteam sources that push the government line. I never thought America was doing anything bad towards other countries. I thought all we did was for the good of the world.

:tu: nicely said