Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New species of monkeys found

zrina11

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• frogfish

• zrina11

• GreyWeather

• Mr Black

so that now makes 1 species found and one hundred destroyed so far this year! :(

Thanks for bringing this topic up :tu: , i actually sponser a monkey in borneo so i am always very intersted in all things Monkey.

Its just amazing that we can still find new species every year!

Thanks

My pleasure. :)

I thought it was amazing that we are putting people up in space but our own planet remains unexplored completely to this day.

I thought it was amazing that we are putting people up in space but our own planet remains unexplored completely to this day

So you believe we have not explored a single percent of this planet? That's what your post says :tu:

So you believe we have not explored a single percent of this planet? That's what your post says :tu:

:lol:

although the earth is 2/3 water, and we havent really explored that completly (nor can we, with the limited technology we have at the minute, to actually even explore the deep-deep sea.)

:yes: We have explored a majority of the habitable and life-rich habitats of the world...The first 100 feet of the ocean hold 95% of the life in the seas.

Monkeys !, hurray !... I hope we don`t exterminate this specie to <_< ...

Norweigian, humans don't exterminate species on purpose....Its the outcome of human population growth and need.

hooray more new cousins

Poor monkeys.

Now they have to deal with us.