Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Two Books on Johor Bigfoot confirmed

UM-Bot

Image credit: Patterson/Gimlin
Image credit: Patterson/Gimlin
Two books containing colour pictures of "Bigfoot" or Orang Lenggor and written by separate groups will be published in a few months in an attempt to prove the existence of the creature which has created worldwide interest. Biodiversity expert Vincent Chow, who is writing one of the books with two others, said their book would answer questions about the elusive creature.

"It resembles a pre-historic human, not ape," he told Bernama on Friday.

news icon View: Full Article | Source: Bernama.com

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• snuffypuffer

• Unpro

• mfrmboy

• ancondatm

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been waiting on tenterhooks my entire life for some tangible proof that Bigfoot is real, but this information already sounds shakey. Why don't they publish their information in a peer-reviewed scientific paper? I think I know the answer: They want to make a lot of money with dubious books.

I look forward to seeing these photographs -- but especially now days -- a photo just can't be trusted. It's not solid scientific proof.

I've been waiting on tenterhooks my entire life for some tangible proof that Bigfoot is real, but this information already sounds shakey. Why don't they publish their information in a peer-reviewed scientific paper? I think I know the answer: They want to make a lot of money with dubious books.

I look forward to seeing these photographs -- but especially now days -- a photo just can't be trusted. It's not solid scientific proof.

One word.... Money.

I want to see these pictures. Bet they are blurry and difficult to make out.

Pictures are not proof, there is video and thats not proof.

Just like the ufo pics and vids. :alien:

These will haft to be some earth shattering photos to be considered

proof.

It does seem to be just another way to make money. :yes:

bigfoot has now fallen to the local rent seeking mentality....

so, how much royalty are they paying the bigfoots?

It depends on who is taking the pictures. I bet if National Geographic put out a book on the Johor Bigfoot, it would get some sorely needed credibility. It's the whole way they're approaching this that makes everyone think it's a big load of crap.

IT would be great to see National Geographic do a Johor Bigfoot special with live footage and all !

From the way it sounds it seems like most everybody there has seen it.

Its like they are all trying to cash in on it.

If it seen so often then why arent there more pictures or video of it?

Edited by mfrmboy

guys, camera are a bit tad expensive in malaysia. But with the advent of camera phone, more people now have camera's handy.

but that brings us back to blurry picture.

When asked where and when the pictures were taken, he said he did not know but he was sure they were taken in a Johor forest

what is with that. they are saying bigfoot exists but they are using picture they dont know how long ago or where they came from?

if the creature is real and exists why not get a recent picture of it?

....sounds pretty fishy to me

guys, camera are a bit tad expensive in malaysia. But with the advent of camera phone, more people now have camera's handy

and on that note if your going to write a book on a subject as big as bigfoot which it's existance has never been proven. Im sure any respectable writer would go or have a team go and get some high quality images that the origin and the time is accounted for.

Edited by Frostea