Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

meteor shower or aliens landing

Isanguard

Do u guys ever thought that meteor shower on earth is mybe another way for aliens to landing on earth without notice....! huh.gifhuh.gifhuh.gif

If u guys have think other wise plz free to reply thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Engulf

• bigsteff

• Isanguard

• Nintendork

Uhhmm....not really,as most meteors completely burn up don't they?

But I don't know I am not an alien, I guess anything is possible! rolleyes.gif

For that to be possible, the meteor shower would have to be dense, dense enough for people to not be able to spot anything else. Also the meteors would have to be of a certain size so as not to burn up completely.

Or, if it was one meteor the aliens could use the meteor for protection from the ionosphere as they enetered the atmosphere, but again the meteor would have to be over a certain size, and they would have to catch or build it and then hollow it out, or be of a fairly progressive technology to be able to withstande the heat.

Do u guys ever thought that meteor shower on earth is mybe another way for aliens to landing on earth without notice....! huh.gifhuh.gifhuh.gif

If u guys have think other wise plz free to reply thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

actually, i think that was the stroy of an unaired X-files episode. except the meteors contained alien eggs. weird coincidence, eh? ohmy.gif

actually, i think that was the stroy of an unaired X-files episode. except the meteors contained alien eggs. weird coincidence, eh? ohmy.gif

Gushhh...i never know that this story similar to an unaired X-files episode..Hmmm what a coincidence... huh.gifhuh.gifhuh.gif

Got no idea bout this but.....how about the Hailey Bopp comet?I'm not joking,seriously......

Has anyone seen WAR OF THE WORLDS?? the "martians" fall to the earth in giant meteors, and crack out of them in there three legged tripod thingys. Using metoers as a cover to get into the planet is just plane ridiculous, why don't they just fly in via the north pole whos gonna see them then? as for using them as "pods" to land here is also pap, if they did hollow out a meteor it would burn up on renetry, if they survive reentry they then have to survive impact, and a meteor large enough for them to travel in would prolly make a BIG bang when they land and also a huge crater attracting the attention of satelites and obeservers everywhere depending of course they don't splash down in the sea and fall to the bottom and drown, or get eaten by some hungry carnivorious fish.

Comet Hale-Bopp was NOT an alien spacecraft. It was a normal comet in orbit around the Sun......one that will not return to the vicinity of Earth for another 2500 years (approximately). Why would an alien spacecraft be uncontrollable, and have no engines ?

Chris Low.

PS. Meteor showers have absolutely nothing to do with aliens landing.

An interesting idea about this kind of landing by aliens! But do not think so! Normaly meteor-rocks burn in the atmosphere in high-temperatures.I don't think that anything could survive. blink.gif

Comet Hale-Bopp was NOT an alien spacecraft. It was a normal comet in orbit around the Sun......one that will not return to the vicinity of Earth for another 2500 years (approximately). Why would an alien spacecraft be uncontrollable, and have no engines ?

Chris Low.

PS. Meteor showers have absolutely nothing to do with aliens landing.

For your info,I was saying that the aliens actually used this comet as a cover for thier mothership.And I don't think aliens would be such nutcrackers just to crash down on Earth to cover thier landings,but probably used these meteors to just lure us away from unwanted attention.While we thought it's just some meteor crash,there could be more to it though....

Gushhh...i never know that this story similar to an unaired X-files episode..Hmmm what a coincidence... huh.gifhuh.gifhuh.gif

silly, but i like the way you think

OK, maybe I didn't read your post carefully enough. Nevertheless, the suggestion that aliens would have used Comet Hale-Bopp as a cover for their mothership is (in my opinion) equally ridiculous. Yes, Hale-Bopp was a huge comet.....but it also approached Earth no closer than 165 million kilometres. That is further than the SUN blink.gif

Anyway, why don't they just use a cloaking device ? laugh.gif

Chris Low.

Aiks,maybe you should be asking the alien about that one tongue.gif I'm not really sure too myself,I got this idea from some site that actually suggested the Sauroids (Reptilians) may have visited Earth through this method.Beats me with thier point of doing that too while they could just......well,use a cloaking device!! tongue.giflaugh.gif