Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

10% of our brain?

~Doppleganger~

Hi, I dont know if im at the right place to talk about this, but I think that is the good place :P

So, the subject of this post is, do we really use 10% of our brain? And if yes, what could happen if, one day, we use it at full "power" ? Write your opinion about it :P

My opinion, the brain control all the human body, making him live and "heal" ourselve at a really slow motion (cicatrisation is a part of the brain job :P). And, I think, if the brain is able (?) to be use at a certain point (maybe like, 60% and higher?), the regeneration of our body could be faster than now, what do you think about this?

Write down what you think about this

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Universal Absurdity

• ~Doppleganger~

• kaknelson

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard the same thing.

Maybe this will help you. :)

Chek Di Link

Personally, i think there is absolutely no limit for the brain. Meaning that is no percentage measurment needed at all. In that it has an unlimited capacity. But there is a wasted brain space... (comercials on TV are the biggest waste of space)

Edited by Kaknelson

hope that link hepls. This topic has been done many times before. no need for it to continue. If you wish to read more try a forum search