Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Uri Gellar buys home of Elvis on Ebay

UM-Bot

news icon rPsychic Uri Geller and two partners have bought the Tennessee house Elvis Presley lived in before moving to Graceland, with a winning bid of $905,100 on eBay, he said on Monday. "We are unbelievably pleased. This is a piece of history," Geller said by phone from England.

"We intend to restore it to its old glory. We would like to bring sick children there (for tours), Palestinian children, Israeli children, American children," the Israeli-born Geller said.

news icon View: Full Article | Source: Reuters

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IronGhost

• GreyWeather

• louie

• slurpygloop

Top Posters In This Topic

In related news, the entire kitchen drawer full of silverware immediately bent as soon as the escrow papers were signed.

That is odd...

Kind of interesting that the guy has that much spare money to spend...I guess all of those years of fooling people paid off well.

Uri Geller still has money? He has been exposed as a fake so many times, he should change his name to "Swiss Cheese" Geller.

It's nice to see he's branching out -- maybe he can use his "psychic powers" to tell us where Elvis really is these days.

I say Elvis is on some remote desert island somewhere having tea with Princess Diana and Jim Morrison.

Uri Geller still has money? He has been exposed as a fake so many times, he should change his name to "Swiss Cheese" Geller.

It's nice to see he's branching out -- maybe he can use his "psychic powers" to tell us where Elvis really is these days.

I say Elvis is on some remote desert island somewhere having tea with Princess Diana and Jim Morrison.

dude.... no, princess Diana was as close to a saint. a very good person who cared a lot about others and children, and helped them as best she can, whether she was a princess or not. her death was tragic so please don't mock her like that, people will be very offended.

Edited by Leliel

dude.... no, princess Diana was as close to a saint. a very good person who cared a lot about others and children, and helped them as best she can, whether she was a princess or not. her death was tragic so please don't mock her like that, people will be very offended.

I'm sorry, I meant no offense.

ahh uri gets one step closer to elvis,

ahh uri gets one step closer to elvis,

Too bad he can't get one step closer to a jail sentence. As previously mentioned, this scam artist should be bending silverware in a dusty prison cell by now. But I would be impressed if he could somehow peel prison potatoes without said implements. Maybe make a nice pile of 'em for a "hunk a hunk a burning love..." ;)

Edited by slurpygloop

:angry2: I can't stand how fakes like this can aquire so much money. I guess it's all about showmanship. Now a piece of history "which I personally don't care about, it's someones house" is in the hands of some fake, who just wants to show it off, I personally believe he wants to turn it into a muesum to make some $ for his failing so called career. :angry2: