Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

subway vampires?

Onyx

A few years ago I heard about these people who are obsessed with vampires (thus thinking they are one) and live in abandoned subways in like...packs, or something similar to that. Has anyone else heard anything about this sort of thing? I seem to remember them having fangs as well.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Agent_21

• Onyx

• elvish~mermaid

• AngelsGyrl

never heard of vampires in subways, but i have heard of people claiming they are vampires and sharpen their teeth to have fangs... scary... undecided.gif

By the way, I consider this cryptozoological because we have no proof of vampires, so I suppose they could be considered an unknown species. That or I'm trying to cover up my mistake. Either one. blink.gif

haha. nah, i think that even if vampires don't exist now, they existed at some point. stories gotta come from somewhere. no worries!

There are people who drink blood for fun. It's like an addiction I guess. Maybe someone decided to make these people seem scary.

Remember about the legendary Dracula! He was a vampire and did really extrodinary and terrifying things!

HeLLo,

I strongly believed that Vampires do exist even in this modern times.

In fact, there are some of them still "Living as Immortal" in Europe. such as in UK, Hungary, France, and Romania.

I have some pyschic friends who have been to this countries, and they have seen them at night.

My friends said they have "evolved" and are not the "Blood thirsty vampires" that we often read in book, or have seen in Movies & TV.

Some of them are "daywalkers".

I know some of you may not belive me, but my psychic friends are reliable people.

In our country, we have vampires which we called them as "Aswang" Which are divided into 2 groups...the flying Aswang and the walking aswang.

Although they are considered folklore beliefs, but in some remote villages in our Visayan island. There are "Aswang clans" who have existed since time immemorial.

In their drunken orgys, they throw bags of blood at each other.

laugh.gif

Don't forget the inbreeding. Even the family hounds have five legs.

Not to bust anybody's bubble, but vampires out of all things? Look you can maybe argue in favour of bigfoot, or even the loch ness monster but vampires seems to be absurbed. It also depends on what you define as a vampire. If you define a vampire as an immortal being who sucks blood to remain immortal, burns to cinders by sunlight, and can only be killed by a stake through the heart, then vampires do not exist. However if a vampire is a human being that drinks blood with the illusion of immortality then yes vampires do exist, but they are pitiful individuals with deep psychological and mental inbalance.

Not to bust anybody's bubble, but vampires out of all things? Look you can maybe argue in favour of bigfoot, or even the loch ness monster but vampires seems to be absurbed. It also depends on what you define as a vampire. If you define a vampire as an immortal being who sucks blood to remain immortal, burns to cinders by sunlight, and can only be killed by a stake through the heart, then vampires do not exist. However if a vampire is a human being that drinks blood with the illusion of immortality then yes vampires do exist, but they are pitiful individuals with deep psychological and mental inbalance.

Right on....

No organism could've evolved like that.

No human would eat this unless neccessary.

Would you say the same about snails or frogs' legs?

huh.gif what do you mean no organism could evolve like that?!!!

How do you explain black puddings then?!!! mad.gif

No human would eat this unless neccessary.

lol sarky, guess that makes me a vampire then!!!!!!!!!! had some black pudding for my breakfast........yummy

laugh.giflaugh.gif

I have a question , if someone would be kind enough to help me out please...

I mean, it's something that has troubled me for a while and well , I know what black pudding is made of but, um, well ,here goes . What's the white pudding made out of ? huh.gif

Right on....

No organism could've evolved like that.

ohmy.gif Whoa..I know this is my very 1st post & all...but GhostShark....that is a very BOLD statement to make!! Even scientists can't say this so surely (look how many times they have said IMPOSSIBLE...only to find it not only POSSIBLE, but REAL!-giant squids for one example, how long were sailors telling 'tales' of them, but not being believed?) All I'm saying is never say NEVER. So not trying 2 step on toes or anything, just giving my humble little newbie opinion. LOL & BTW, I don't really believe in 'em myself, but..........you never know!! wink2.gif

ooohhh ummm.....black pudding is BLOOD??????????????REALLY??? ohmy.gif

Well....vampire bats evolved to live entirerly on blood....obviously there are sufficient nutrients in it to sustain an organism (vampire bats don't actually eat anything, or drink anything else...just blood). So...an organism already HAS evolved like that tongue.gif

However, I do think that belief in vampires, as a supernatural entity, is lunacy...vampires are folklore, nothing more, no doubt springing up from stories of real life psycopahts, do did enjoy drinking people's blood...and given that it wasn't all that long ago people considered the heart the center of the being, and the blood it's 'life energy', it it surprising that people thought such a being must be a monster, stealing their souls or whatever?

And if they did exist, why would the government make so much more effort to 'cover it up' than they do any other crypid? There are far more sightings and cases of bigfoot, chupas, or UFOs than there are of vampires...certainly, a great deal more credible sightings...the bizaare believe in vampires is usually down to a few goths trying to convince themselves they are one, to try and be cool whistling2.gif

I have a question , if someone would be kind enough to help me out please...

I mean, it's something that has troubled me for a while and well , I know what black pudding is made of but, um, well ,here goes . What's the white pudding made out of ? huh.gif

Basically Kismit it is made out of Fat. With some oats and seasoning as well. original.gif

Basically Kismit it is made out of Fat. With some oats and seasoning as well. original.gif

So...basically.....it's....fat.......or blood.......damn..that changes my opinion of pudding........ALOT Oh I'm sure the oats & seasonings make it alot better tho!! thumbsup.gif LMAO

eyecrazy.gifeek7.gifhuh.gifcrying.gifscared.gifohmy.gif

• 1 month later...

There are people who drink blood for fun. It's like an addiction I guess.

no, hoodoos drink blood as a way of worshipping zombie snake.... unless you are talkin about other non-vampire blood drinkers. huh.gif

mythological vampires are crap. disgust.gif

vampirism(de disease) is real and proved by science. ohmy.gif

Edited by man_in_mudboots

In response to Seraphina's question of why the Governmaent would want to cover up "Classic Vampirism" provided it were true. Consider what happened with Orson Wells "War of the Worlds" radio program, there was much hysteria and many suicides. And that was just with a hoax radio drama.