Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What happens to me?

Rockin_Bunny

Howdy! 2nd post...been busy latley or I'd post more...but anyway

So I have this problem when it comes to the paranormal...I know its not fear or anything...but whenever I read a good story/experience, see a video or hear an EVP (that I know isn't just someone talking) my eyes get real watery. I don't cry. They just...water. Its weird. I look like I am, but I'm not. And sometimes I get major shivers (woobies, as some people call em) and goosebumps.

Anyway, its happened to me once without media, when I was in this old, creepy house. My mom's a realtor and when I'm home for the summer I'm her assistant (woo! $!) so I'm in a lot of houses.

I'm looking for a haunted location around where I live to see if it is in connection with the paranormal.

Could it be some sort "psychic" clue for paranormal activity, or am I just nuts? What is it?

thanks!

Howdy! 2nd post...been busy latley or I'd post more...but anyway

So I have this problem when it comes to the paranormal...I know its not fear or anything...but whenever I read a good story/experience, see a video or hear an EVP (that I know isn't just someone talking) my eyes get real watery. I don't cry. They just...water. Its weird. I look like I am, but I'm not. And sometimes I get major shivers (woobies, as some people call em) and goosebumps.

Anyway, its happened to me once without media, when I was in this old, creepy house. My mom's a realtor and when I'm home for the summer I'm her assistant (woo! $!) so I'm in a lot of houses.

I'm looking for a haunted location around where I live to see if it is in connection with the paranormal.

Could it be some sort "psychic" clue for paranormal activity, or am I just nuts? What is it?

thanks!

You might just scare easily, sounds more like your mind playing tricks on you.

• Like 1

You might just scare easily, sounds more like your mind playing tricks on you.

I agree, the goosebumps or hair standing on end is your awareness rising as you are alarmed and its a pretty natural thing to happen at anytime i suppose. It's the general 'spooked' feeling tho my eyes dont water unless I've been spooked by a serious kick to the bo***cks :o

I agree, the goosebumps or hair standing on end is your awareness rising as you are alarmed and its a pretty natural thing to happen at anytime i suppose. It's the general 'spooked' feeling tho my eyes dont water unless I've been spooked by a serious kick to the bo***cks :o

how about explaining some of the footage i linked? creation theories and or amateur explanations dont matter.

Rofl. Normally by a serious kick there I say something along the lines of "OW!" with a few...*choice* words involved. Especially if its paranormally caused. Now there's a haunting. :P

Anyway...regarding the scare theory, I don't scare easily...

What throws me off (Which I probably should've mentioned in teh first place) Is that I've gotten it in a few houses that I have been in...Aferwards it turned out other people got bad "vibes" from the house...

But meh, could be my mind playing tricks on me

sounds like a reaction of uneasiness. :unsure2:

• Like 1

• 7 years later...

I kind of get where you're coming from really. Anytime I watch something to do with paranormal videos, or anything of the such, even the thought of the paranormal causes my eyes to start watering. it doesn't really make any sense to me either. I'm actually looking into this sort of thing.

My eyes water too but I never get goosebumps and I never get scared. Could be some type of chemical reaction in the brain in response to being trained to have a reaction from researching the paranormal. I'm never sad or scared but my eyes water while discussing the paranormal and reading about it. So strange!

The OP hasn't been around since 2006, so no point in addressing them.

• Like 2

The OP hasn't been around since 2006, so no point in addressing them.

Always makes me wonder how people drum these EXTREMELY old topics up and comment when they are multiple years old and expect a reply lol.

• Like 1

I wasn't saying the discussion shouldn't continue, but if anyone is waiting for a response from the OP, not bloody likely. lol

Let's all yawn so our eyes water and we can send a mass message into the ether for OP to return from the wilderness, we shall see if their psychic skills were legit!

• Like 1

I think I get get mine to water without a yawn.