Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Brand new comic book movies...

DrewDevil

I was just sitting here at my sucky job pondering what would be some really good movies to see for comic book characters that haven't had one. I know that some of the big time characters such as Superman, Batman, Spiderman, etc. have gotten their own flick but I'd like to hear what all of you guys thoughts are on how else in the comic book realm could have a pretty cool movie if done correctly or just one you'd like to see.

To start off I'd have to say I would love to see either a Flash movie done or maybe

a Thor movie.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pious Augustus

• Ronin6th

• spyro_86

• seeking

Top Posters In This Topic

Mega man, Trigun, one of the many gundams, lupin the third, yu yu hakusho, Inuyasha, Cowboy Bebop, Outlaw star, Zoids, transformers, the list goes on.

There are so many good comics/mangas that would male excellent movies, if done correctly.

!!!!!!She-Hulk!!!!!!

or Lobo.

spyro_86 Posted on Oct 8 2003, 09:16 PM

Mega man, Trigun, one of the many gundams, lupin the third, yu yu hakusho, Inuyasha, Cowboy Bebop, Outlaw star, Zoids, transformers, the list goes on.

There are so many good comics/mangas that would male excellent movies, if done correctly. 

you mean live action flicks spyro? just wondering...

as for American comics, I'd like to see a Black Cat with a newbie as the femme fatale...

i know for a fact there has been transformer movies, and im pretty sure flash had a movie as well, what id like to see is shadow hawk

Ronin6th Posted on Oct 9 2003, 03:29 PM

lol...a strange idea is srpinging me in my mind...

ASTROBOY...starring Maccaulay Culkin! 

laugh.gif that is a strange idea... i must admit that I'd never thought I'd see those names together.... laugh.gif

Yeah live action movies. They would have to have some good special effects though.

siphis  Posted on Oct 10 2003, 02:34 AM

Night man

do you remember that tv series? those flying sequences were HILARIOUS! grin2.gif

Ha! GI Joe would be awesome! I used to love that comic book (and cartoon) growing up! With all the special effects capabilities we have today, that could be an awesome series of movies... w00t.gif

Elf Quest could be cool as well lol

But wouldn't and updated version of Buck Rogers be killer? thumbsup.gif

Hmmm...I'm thinking about "The Lost Cities of Gold" as a movie...

It could be good as a trilogy...with Antonio Banderas or Benitio del Toro as Mendosa...

Hey, does somebody have Peter Jackson's mail adress? laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif