Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Personal Experience Of Ghost Sighting

Guest Guest

I think I have seen two ghosts. The first time was in July of 1970, a very good friend of mine had been killed in Viet Nam in March of '70, and I was stationed in Ft. Knox, having came back from Nam in Feb., I was on the 2nd floor of a 3 story barracks , and around 2 or 3 A.M., I woke up to see a bright light coming towards me, as it got closer, it took the shape of my friend, he talked (so to speak), but without sound, he said he just wanted to tell me he was okay, then he said he knew he was scaaring me, he said goodbye and vanished.

The second occurence was just 3-4 years ago, my dad was very ill, and was close to being in a diabetic coma, the paramedics were called, and worked on him for 30 minutes, I went outside to smoke a cigarette and seen ( the only way I can describe it) was a black shadowy form come out through the house from my parents bedroom and just went across the lawn and vanished. (I have always felt that this was death(?) but I have no real knowledge of what I did see. I know that this seems strange or maybe a little mental, and I guess I want someone thats knowledgable to tell me whether or not I'm crazy.

• 6 months later...

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• coldethyl

• SeanJPD

Guest Guest

Hi John

No you are not crazy, in fact what you have experienced is very common. We recieve many reports of dark figures at the time of death and also lingering after. These are also very common when a family member is close to death.

Also I know as fact that sometimes we are visited by people we once knew to say goodbye. You have described a text book occurence, They often "speak" without sound. Its a kind of telepathy. Another aspect is that they do worry about frightening us.

In short your not crazy my friend and not alone in your experience.

Len Ross Ghosts And Hauntings UK

• 12 years later...

THREAD, RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE!!!

(Dun da dun, dun dun da dun, da dun.)

Jay sus this is an old resurrected thread!!

Necro post arise!!!