Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why did Jesus die for our sins?

Mr Slayer

I take it then that you are a biblical scholar with a firm scholastic founding in the history and culture of the ancient Israelites? Else all that you are giving is your opinion, something which everyone has but for the most part means little!

Edited by Charlie Mike

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Boltwave

• Beckys_Mom

• ragus

• zandore

What you really mean is that they have attempted (and not to successfully) to come up with an explanation of a very cut and dried verse!

No, not neccessarily, people just look at it for literal terms, but at the time those things were written it was by different context and meaning, so who's to say they have been unsuccessful?

It's only you saying they were successful.

Intresting...can you tell me what drove you to convert over to the satanic faith? Was it a case of your parents pushing their beliefs on to you and you rebelled?? I am just curious to learn as to why...thanks :tu:

No, its wasnt really them pushing their faith, its that i didnt agree with their faith, i looked into a lot of other religions but didnt agree with any of them. To tell the truth i stumbled into satanism by accident. I was on the internet looking for somthing, i forgot what it was and i accidently clicked a link to the Church Of Satan website, before i read about it i thought it was what most people think you know, devil worship, sacrifices, but as i read about it i learned more and i just agreed with me. I actually looked into Buddism and Paganism, i just agreed with satanism more. :devil::devil:

No, its wasnt really them pushing their faith, its that i didnt agree with their faith, i looked into a lot of other religions but didnt agree with any of them. To tell the truth i stumbled into satanism by accident. I was on the internet looking for somthing, i forgot what it was and i accidently clicked a link to the Church Of Satan website, before i read about it i thought it was what most people think you know, devil worship, sacrifices, but as i read about it i learned more and i just agreed with me. I actually looked into Buddism and Paganism, i just agreed with satanism more. :devil::devil:

Intresting reply.....you stumbled on to it by accident....you know whats funny about that?.... is the fact that, a lot of people have claimed they too stumbled on to their faith by accident...and it turns out, the faith they stumbled on to, works best for them....so over all, I guess everyone is suited to different faiths....thanks for your reply DP... :tu:

Your whole post consisted of just two sentences!

Uh huh, that's a comeback how?

Uh huh, that's a comeback how?

It was the only thing about your post worth replying to.

Yes your post was.

The fact you didn't bother to acknowledge it only shows your intellectual status. :tu:

Yes your post was.

:w00t::lol:

Ok Boltwave and Zandore knock it off you both know better than getting into petty quarrels in here. You’ll be sent to your rooms with no Captain Crunch for a week if you keep it up.

Love Papa Irish

<_<

Ok Boltwave and Zandore knock it off you both know better than getting into petty quarrels in here. You’ll be sent to your rooms with no Captain Crunch for a week if you keep it up.

Love Papa Irish

<_<

My apologies Irish, I love the analogy you used by the way, smashing. :rofl:

Love Papa Irish

<_<

:D I like that...papa irish..it has a ring to it...but what on earth is Captin crunch??

The fact you didn't bother to acknowledge it only shows your intellectual status. :tu:

user posted image

Love Papa Irish

<_<

I never did like Captain Crunch ;)

:D I like that...papa irish..it has a ring to it...but what on earth is Captin crunch??

Captain Crunch is a breakfast cereal

Captain Crunch is a breakfast cereal

TY..and Irish informed me too...thanks again :tu:

• 1 month later...

Also one last time. Boltdrive, you want to know how the universe started. By proven fact the M-Theory is no longer a Theory. in 2002 it was proved fact but has not been spred as rapidy it seems. Look it up. M meaning Membrane. there are 11 dimensions and in the 11th there are membranes. This dimension is 1+20 0s wide and infinitly long. Membranes flow through this dimension and when colliding the produce a big bang. Membranes are not flat so when they hit they hit multiple times forming clumps of matter in the universe. This is why we live in a multiverse and why there are parallel universes. If you don't believe me try investigating it. 100% proven fact.

I have read a lot of cosmological papers, and I know about this theory. This is by no mean a "proven fact" though. It's still a scientific theory.

Edited by VikingF