Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Brittany_NC

X-Ops

Brittany_NC

:alien:

The Discovery Channel X-OPS investigation of Roswell is in the can and ready to air. However, it may never see the light of day. Apparently, some at Discovery, despite putting major resources into the show, may not want it to air.

Do you want to see it? Last night on Coast to Coast AM, Jim Marrs asked listeners to call Discovery today and express their desire to watch the program. ( see: http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/2006/05/16.html#recap )

Maybe if enough people participate, Discovery will realize the interest in presenting the new findings to the world.

If you want to participate, please call 1-240-662-2000 ASAP and ask for the General Manager's office. Every person counts.

You can also voice your opinion on the Discovery Discussion Board:

http://community.discovery.com/groupee/for...5828#9011925828

Please help!

This was on the radio last night and i thought it sounded cool a camera guy fell down and they were going to call a ambulance but they didnt and they were going over footage and saw that right before he fell there was a light hovering over the teams head!! Now they wont air it so come on guys help out i know i want to see it!!!

greywolf

is that the only reason they gave for not airing it?similar things like that have happened on other shows.maybe they're hiding something else! :hmm:

Edited by greywolf

Brittany_NC

i dont know its crazy! but it sounds like some awesome footage!!

sub_x0ne

I don't watch discovery channel that much and I probably would have missed it. I'll be posting anyway on the discovery channel forums because that show sounds great.

Edited by sub_x0ne