Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hey whats that on the moon ?

Bogeyman

By the way, I was wondering about that so-called footage from NASA where it's shown them faking things.

Why would they film that?

Seriously, if you're trying to fool the entire world, why would you do something so deliberate as to FILM IT! This is like meth heads filming themselves making meth and then giving it to the police.

I think that in itself shows that the so-called footage is bogus.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• boggle

• Waspie_Dwarf

• MID

• Lilly

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way, I was wondering about that so-called footage from NASA where it's shown them faking things.

Why would they film that?

Seriously, if you're trying to fool the entire world, why would you do something so deliberate as to FILM IT! This is like meth heads filming themselves making meth and then giving it to the police.

I think that in itself shows that the so-called footage is bogus.

lol so you are relating footage of inventing reality to footage of meth-heads turning evidence to police? well that question does relate towards the why the apollo 11 telementry tapes are missing. Nobody has turn the tapes over to the police... do you see any difference? The footage taken was shown world wide remember? these people that created the documentaries have taken that same footage and have scrutinized it. President Clinton even recalls watching it on tv so if the question as to the validity of the footage is evident then why not let people scrutinize the footage aired? why not look at the still photos brought back from the astronauts? why not take a second look at the moon rocks instead of taking the government's word at that time? why not look at the telemetry tapes if Dr. David Williams of the National Space Science Center at NASA's Goddard Space Center in Maryland ever manages to find them?

If someone wants to create a documentary that would make debunkers of skeptics happy then i dont see why they shouldnt be able to do so unless they cant for some odd reason. Why hasnt NASA done their own documentaries that actually debunks the skeptics? are they waiting for an invitation? dont they want to stop the flow of documentaries that are being shown in colleges that seem to strike the heart of pride?

admit it, all of you well wishers would love to stop the flow of documentaries that are being shown in colleges, why isnt NASA reacting?

Edited by boggle

well done on your written information gathering but if you read my post i was asking towards an interview on camera and what he would state then.

Why do you think I emailed him?

Oh, I get it. If he believes that the moon landing was real (and since he was involved, I'm guessing "yes") and says so in an email, you'll just claim it's false or doesn't count because it wasn't on camera.

He was on camera when he said:

"What we hope to gain is, we've got a window right now,

between T equals zero at the beginning of the Solar System and when the Earth

so totally messed up itself, that we can't look at it anymore. We'd like to

look in there, and that window is on the Moon."

- Dr. Gerald Wasserburg, from the NASA film "Mission to Fra Mauro" of Apollo 14

Waspie and MID are right. You're a troll. You insult people's mother, use scientist's names to support your claims when they don't (and would be insulted that they were used by you) and do pretty much everything else we already knew.

Have fun.

lol so you are relating footage of inventing reality to footage of meth-heads turning evidence to police?

I'm saying it's just as idiotic to film yourself making a hoax that big as it is to film yourself committing a crime.

NASA wouldn't do that because they weren't complete morons.

Edit: By the way, I emailed Dr. Wasserburg and asked if he could enlighten us with his view on the subject. I will let you know when I get a reply if he responds.

Hi Ivy,

I would be very interested in his reply, if he has no objection to you sharing it. I do know that Gerry Wasserburg was initially opposed in the mid-60's to the intensive training that the Apollo astronauts were receiving in geology from Lee Silver, et al. It is possible that whatever this claimed footage is may stem from that period. However, after the success of A-15, he publicly congratulated the flight, describing it (as you note) as "One of the most brilliant missions in space science ever flown". Nothing I have seen from him suggests that he ever doubted the authenticity of the samples that he worked on.

Why do you think I emailed him?

Oh, I get it. If he believes that the moon landing was real (and since he was involved, I'm guessing "yes") and says so in an email, you'll just claim it's false or doesn't count because it wasn't on camera.

He was on camera when he said:

"What we hope to gain is, we've got a window right now,

between T equals zero at the beginning of the Solar System and when the Earth

so totally messed up itself, that we can't look at it anymore. We'd like to

look in there, and that window is on the Moon."

- Dr. Gerald Wasserburg, from the NASA film "Mission to Fra Mauro" of Apollo 14

Waspie and MID are right. You're a troll. You insult people's mother, use scientist's names to support your claims when they don't (and would be insulted that they were used by you) and do pretty much everything else we already knew.

Have fun.

hmm... ive read the prior posts coming from 2 directions. The skeptics side is stating the same troll aspects that you are referring to but not towards me, odd isnt it when it involves perspectives. Can you tell me why NASA hasnt reacted to the inflow of documentaries being shown in colleges? when it directly involves them. This has been going on for at least a couple of years now, are they waiting for an invitation?

Edited by boggle

hmm... ive read the prior posts coming from 2 directions. The skeptics side is stating the same troll aspects that you are referring to but not towards me, odd isnt it when it involves perspectives. Can you tell me why NASA hasnt reacted to the inflow of documentaries being shown in colleges? when it directly involves them. This has been going on for at least a couple of years now, are they waiting for an invitation?

Because the evidence speaks for itself and unlike me, they don't stoop to feeding trolls.

I think I'll go read some comic books. Batman may be fictional, but at least he knows the moon landing wasn't a hoax.

In fact, a couple of years ago, NASA commissioned James Oberg to write a book debunking the moon hoax theories. There was a storm of public opinion about a government body wasting taxpayer funds to appease a bunch of fruitloops.

Fortunately, sanity prevailed and the project was shelved. Frankly, NASA's budget is tight enough without wasting it on the looney faction. I would far rather an experiment be incorporated on an upcoming mission, than a book be prepared in order to be ignored by people who are clearly incapable or unwilling to negotiate in rational debate.

In fact, a couple of years ago, NASA commissioned James Oberg to write a book debunking the moon hoax theories. There was a storm of public opinion about a government body wasting taxpayer funds to appease a bunch of fruitloops.

Fortunately, sanity prevailed and the project was shelved. Frankly, NASA's budget is tight enough without wasting it on the looney faction. I would far rather an experiment be incorporated on an upcoming mission, than a book be prepared in order to be ignored by people who are clearly incapable or unwilling to negotiate in rational debate.

heheh, they shelved a book? a book? that's a shame. James Oberg regarded as an expert on the Russian space program.

He was approached by NASA to write a rebuttal of Apollo moon landing hoax accusations, but it is not clear that the manuscript was ever started, and NASA promptly announced their intention not to publish the book soon after their announcement that they had commissioned it.--excerpt taken from wikipedia.

heheh, they shelved a book? a book? that's a shame. James Oberg regarded as an expert on the Russian space program.

He was approached by NASA to write a rebuttal of Apollo moon landing hoax accusations, but it is not clear that the manuscript was ever started, and NASA promptly announced their intention not to publish the book soon after their announcement that they had commissioned it.--excerpt taken from wikipedia.

Oberg is regarded as an expert on manned space flight. Full stop.

Apart from this hairsplit, what else have you added here that I did not in my last post?

Oberg is regarded as an expert on manned space flight. Full stop.

Apart from this hairsplit, what else have you added here that I did not in my last post?

"...it is not clear that the manuscript was ever started,..." to me neither.

Guest Lottie

Notice.

Various posts have been deleted.

Trolling, flaming, derailing threads, bad mouthing other people Is Not tolerated on UM.

This thread has become nothing more than a way to be rude and flame others. The people involved in this, you know who you are, are being sent PM's with warnings. Read them very carefully.

Edited by Lottie