Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Woman shampooed to death

IhartU

from chronicle of crime:

Long distance lorry driver Luigi Longhi has the weirdest sexual fetish. He becomes aroused shampooing women's hair! In May 1981, Longhi picked up hitchhiker Heike Freiheit in Germany, and persuaded to come to his Padborg apartment for a jolly good shampoo. It proved so satisfying that both fell asleep after the foamy climax. But Heike awoke to find herself tied up and gagged, with Longhi lustfully lathering her again.

When he ran out of shampoo, he rubbed her scalp with cottage cheese, honey and salad dressing. :blink: When she drummed her feet on the floor to summon help, he strangled her and stuffed her in a space behind the wall, where a workman repairing the roof found her this year.

Longhi has been sent indefinate psychiatric cinfinement. :wacko:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• coldethyl

• IhartU

• rhyknow

• Immortal Norway

:o It`s a weird world we live in <_< ...

I would have spewed if anyone came near me with cottage cheese!! Blleccchh!!

would you find this article and post it on the forum?

would you find this article and post it on the forum?

This particular story did not come from anything on the internet, it came from a book containing newspaper atricles about weird murders. I really don't have the time to research on the internet to find this particular murder, I doubt it's even documented. I always find the articles I share on this forum from books or old newspapers. I know it's probably easier to research on the computer, but I, for one, prefer reading a book and finding things the old fashioned way. The stories I put on here are quoted exactly as they appear in the book or the article, and I might add my two cents in afterword.

Wow... Just purely... Amazing. :blink: Honey would feel like crap in hair...Jeez, it's bad enough getting your hand covered in it... I'd go half way to insane with it in my hair.

I found a picture of the "shampoo fetish" guy...

user posted image

It's Fez!!! :w00t:

Wow... Just purely... Amazing. :blink: Honey would feel like crap in hair...Jeez, it's bad enough getting your hand covered in it... I'd go half way to insane with it in my hair.

I found a picture of the "shampoo fetish" guy...

user posted image

It's Fez!!! :w00t:

Lol, Kratos, a story about a woman that dies, but you are still just joking around :rolleyes:

LOL at Kratos!

He looks like he'd have a shampoo fetish. Amongst other things....

Lol, Kratos, a story about a woman that dies, but you are still just joking around :rolleyes:

I have a dark humor bone in me. ;)

LOL at Kratos!

He looks like he'd have a shampoo fetish. Amongst other things....

He does actually in the show. :ph34r::lol:

from chronicle of crime:

Long distance lorry driver Luigi Longhi has the weirdest sexual fetish. He becomes aroused shampooing women's hair! In May 1981, Longhi picked up hitchhiker Heike Freiheit in Germany, and persuaded to come to his Padborg apartment for a jolly good shampoo. It proved so satisfying that both fell asleep after the foamy climax. But Heike awoke to find herself tied up and gagged, with Longhi lustfully lathering her again.

When he ran out of shampoo, he rubbed her scalp with cottage cheese, honey and salad dressing. :blink: When she drummed her feet on the floor to summon help, he strangled her and stuffed her in a space behind the wall, where a workman repairing the roof found her this year.

Longhi has been sent indefinate psychiatric cinfinement. :wacko:

and I thought I was odd... :w00t:

I had that story in a old true detictive magazine, or true crime one or the other, you could archive it from there

She died so long ago... I think we are beyond the "distatesful or disrespectful clause"... :ph34r:

LOL at Kratos!! You are TOO funny! ^_^

I love having my hair shampooed. :innocent:

I love having my hair shampooed. :innocent:

I WONDER IF ALICE COOPER LIKES TO HAVE HIS HAIR SHAMPOOED? ;)

I WONDER IF ALICE COOPER LIKES TO HAVE HIS HAIR SHAMPOOED? ;)

I'll shampoo his hair... :devil:

I'll shampoo his hair... :devil:

JUST SHAMPOO HIS HAIR? NOT WASH ANYTHING ELSE? :devil:

JUST SHAMPOO HIS HAIR? NOT WASH ANYTHING ELSE? :devil:

What rating is this thread????

:w00t:

What rating is this thread????

:w00t:

I ONLY MEANT THAT MAYBE YOU COULD SHAMPOO HIS HAIR, WASH HIS FACE, MAYBE BRUSH HIS TEETH- NOTHING XRATED ;) SOME PEOPLE AND THEIR PERVERTED MINDS! :P

What a bizarre world we live in right now. Glad to see that he was found out. I never liked having my hair shampooed anyway, this just makes me hate it even more. Though if anybody can close to me with cottage cheese, and wanted to use it as shampoo, I would barf.

I ONLY MEANT THAT MAYBE YOU COULD SHAMPOO HIS HAIR, WASH HIS FACE, MAYBE BRUSH HIS TEETH- NOTHING XRATED ;) SOME PEOPLE AND THEIR PERVERTED MINDS! :P

:w00t: Too true....

What a bizarre world we live in right now. Glad to see that he was found out. I never liked having my hair shampooed anyway, this just makes me hate it even more. Though if anybody can close to me with cottage cheese, and wanted to use it as shampoo, I would barf.

I love having my hair shampooed but if someone came near me with cottage cheese and just wanted me to eat it, I'd barf.

:w00t: Too true....

I love having my hair shampooed but if someone came near me with cottage cheese and just wanted me to eat it, I'd barf.

they say cottage cheese and honey is very theraputic... some sorta new age herbal remedy to counter hair loss... Maybe this guy was just misunderstood? :w00t:

they say cottage cheese and honey is very theraputic... some sorta new age herbal remedy to counter hair loss... Maybe this guy was just misunderstood? :w00t:

Bleech! I've got plenty of hair, I don't want a remedy for hair loss anywhere near me, especially if it involves mixing honey and cottage cheese. The only way honey is going to prevent hair loss is because it's so sticky you won't be able to keep anything from falling off yourself.

When he ran out of shampoo, he rubbed her scalp with cottage cheese, honey and salad dressing

omg.......he could have used soap. :no:

omg.......he could have used soap. :no:

as my friend would say... "Soap is sooo not cool... It dries out the scalp"...

Sorry, i'm on a role today... :)