Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost Hunters next episode!

DamienPriest

Man, I saw Wednesdays episode today, and number 1, was actually kind of freaky. I finally noticed what hit Frank in the chin. His bag literally smacked him, lifting up by itself. I really feel bad for Frank.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• coldethyl

• boorite

• Taka

• boggle

Man, I saw Wednesdays episode today, and number 1, was actually kind of freaky. I finally noticed what hit Frank in the chin. His bag literally smacked him, lifting up by itself. I really feel bad for Frank.

Well doing the type of job he was doing one would think he would want that type of experience. I dunno. If I was the soundman for a ghost group, I would welcome any proof-like experience.

I didn't see the episode! Was Frank one of the twins?? Why did he quiiit!??!

Well doing the type of job he was doing one would think he would want that type of experience. I dunno. If I was the soundman for a ghost group, I would welcome any proof-like experience.

I bet it was just a gig to Frank. I think he was employed by the production company, Pilgrim Films, and not TAPS. Somehow, I don't think J and Grant have the budget to hire a professional TV crew. :) My guess is that Frank figured, what could happen? Then Casper the Unfriendly Ghost decks him with his own gear bag. Bummer!

I bet it was just a gig to Frank. I think he was employed by the production company, Pilgrim Films, and not TAPS. Somehow, I don't think J and Grant have the budget to hire a professional TV crew. :) My guess is that Frank figured, what could happen? Then Casper the Unfriendly Ghost decks him with his own gear bag. Bummer!

What do you think of that? I saw that and I think he just as easily could have fallen down. I didn't study it tho. I was watching it thru a mirror next to my pc so I could post and watch the tv when I needed to....lol.

Anyway...do you think it was him just tripping or something else? I am thinking that you have prolly studied this footage? ;)

[i have been to this hotel before. Its very impressive. The Hotel is listed as being haunted as well. I have also been to the St. Augustine light house many times I live just a little south from there. Its a very cool place to visit for a few days.

I didn't see the episode! Was Frank one of the twins?? Why did he quiiit!??!

The twins are the demonologists, and no, Frank wasn't one of them, he was a soundguy.

By the way, how does you feel about Tango always saying something is touching him? He seems to get touched on every investigation.

Edited by BellaMorte

The twins are the demonologists, and no, Frank wasn't one of them, he was a soundguy.

By the way, how does you feel about Tango always saying something is touching him? He seems to get touched on every investigation.

:huh:

:devil:

:innocent:

*decides to keep her big mouth shut*

hahahaha! Go ahead and speak your mind!

Tango always says he feels some spirit or something touching him...that's what I meant!

Edited by BellaMorte

What do you think of that? I saw that and I think he just as easily could have fallen down. I didn't study it tho. I was watching it thru a mirror next to my pc so I could post and watch the tv when I needed to....lol.

Anyway...do you think it was him just tripping or something else? I am thinking that you have prolly studied this footage? ;)

Well, the bag did hit him, which caused him to stumble, but the 'something went right through me', that is unexplainable. I mean, his whole body was on fire. You could even see almost like a tiny imprint of where the bag hit him in the chin.

Well, the bag did hit him, which caused him to stumble, but the 'something went right through me', that is unexplainable. I mean, his whole body was on fire. You could even see almost like a tiny imprint of where the bag hit him in the chin.

What do you mean his body was on fire? From the heat camera? Or from what he was saying?