Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Feedlot

Sherapy

I think I would earn more being a proffessional B.A.S.S Elite Series angler :)

I say go for it Frogfish....if your heart is set on it...follow your heart...heck I know you will :tu:

Check this out frogie - http://sports.espn.go.com/outdoors/bassmaster/index

:D

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beckys_Mom

• Sherapy

• frogfish

• Idriss

nah, I want to be a doctor...I DO follow the CITGO Elite Series...Ish almost beat Rojas's 4-day record with 20 fish weighing 104 lbs 4 oz. he was 4 lbs 6 oz short...he lost a monster lunker befire weigh-in.

nah, I want to be a doctor...I DO follow the CITGO Elite Series...Ish almost beat Rojas's 4-day record with 20 fish weighing 104 lbs 4 oz. he was 4 lbs 6 oz short...he lost a monster lunker befire weigh-in.

LOL frogie it was a competition...not a career site :D

A doctor...can I ask why??...................Is it because you have always had your heart set on it?............Is it because you say your father once went on to be one?? How would your father feel?.....Is it a question of following in his footsteps?....What is really in your heart??

Edited by Beckys_Mom

Is it because you have always had your heart set on it?............

Yes...

I have fished in many competitions...

Yes...

I have fished in many competitions...

Competitions?? on how to become a doctor??

This conversation is rapidly deteriorating... but fish is still yummy!! :)

kahrie I'm not concerned with a bunch of opinions of me, I'm not into the herd peer pressure mentality..... what would it based on how well you jnow me or how often we hang out ha hahahahah ???? What ever tithy or edgy ness you percieve has nothing to do with me thats what you think...I put out information, its up to you or anyone else what they chose to beleive or not..... :D

karhie I'm not offended by YOUR opinnon, I don't need you or anyone else to 'get me''''lol :D we are talking serious issues here i'm interested in that .........so far i've heard this is bull sh** about 2 or three times???? I'm totatly interested in your findings its not a debate that you saw a cow grazing, do you have a link any other info...all cows graze for a time before they go to a feed lot .......this is a serious subject to me thats waht I'm interested in the care of animals and if they are mistreated in any way I want to know about it, its not okay and thats that.......

I come from a country smaller than yours! ALL COWS HERE ARE GRASS FED :rolleyes: i have been to farms, talked to farmers etc i would know! the only thing cows eat here besides grass here is hay and grains THAT'S IT we export meat exstensively my country is primarily a farming one there are farms EVERYWHERE cows and sheep are not mistreated here or injected with crap they are 100% themselves when they reach our store here. i have no links yet but when i manage to sift through all the material i'll post them for ya :tu:B) oh, i've seen more than a cow grazing...............i've been to the abatoirs here. i've seen what happens to them. the only thing i'm concerened about everywhere is chickens and there production of eggs and their mistreatment. but kudos to for you standing up to what you believe in here.

i don't disagree with most of your claims there are some things that have alot of chemicals etc added (mainly processed meat from a deli) since i've worked in a deli for more than a year (which was like 2 years ago) and i left i've been totally put off eating luncheon meat because I KNOW WHAT GOES INTO IT :w00t: it's disgusting believe me ^_^

Edited by Kahrie

Thankyou I'd like to see your links, i'm not just standing up for myself but all of us, I don't put my trust into the gov't it has come to my awareness that there is much we don't know....thats why i start these threads ...Just give me a name of the main meat indsutry there and I'll look into it...there are only a few big companys and they are running the show. world wide....About 5 to be exact......

No, fishing competitions :P

Look at post no.53 again frogie LOL I quoted you saying you wanted to be a doctor...so I replied Why..is it because you have your heart set on it.... you glanced at that and in post 54 you quoted me saying that...and said yes..I have finished many competitions....so I read that responce and thought...hold up i was talking about him wanting to be a doctor...he replies saying he has finished many competitions LOL whats going on So in post no.55 I ask...Competitions in becoming a doctor???? :wacko:

Wires.......crossed!! LOL scroll back and re-read it LOL

Edited by Beckys_Mom

Lol...I want to be a doctor...BUT I said, "I have fished in many competitions."

Edited by frogfish

Thankyou I'd like to see your links, i'm not just standing up for myself but all of us, I don't put my trust into the gov't it has come to my awareness that there is much we don't know....thats why i start these threads ...Just give me a name of the main meat indsutry there and I'll look into it...there are only a few big companys and they are running the show. world wide....About 5 to be exact......

there are several different abbotoirs running around here i'm not quite sure what there names are sorry :blush: the meat itself is killed there then sent to the supermarkets where its made in to products like mince, chops etc.

some meat, i agree I WOULD NOT TOUCH :tu:

http://www.marketnewzealand.com/MNZ/aboutN...4366/13142.aspx

o.k here is a link explaining the meat industry over here, you might find some interesting facts about what goes on over here. i'd like to hear your thoughts on the article :tu:

The largest companies are PPCS, AFFCO, the Alliance Group and ANZCO Foods

i'm not quite sure if these are the companies that you have in America Sherri but these companies are running the meat industry here in NZ so yeah good luck with your research! :)

Edited by Kahrie

Lol...I want to be a doctor...BUT I said, "I have fished in many competitions."

Yes i KNOW LOL but you mixed the two up...its ok its done with now move on :D