Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Carl Panzram

Bone_Collector

There is no need to exaggerate or expand on the life and crimes of Carl Panzram. The truth is enough. His story is one of the most chilling ones you'll ever read.

Crime Library

Oops...definition misspelled in topic title. My BAD lol

Edited by Bone_Collector

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• coldethyl

• Bone_Collector

• R3LOAD

• Dossman

There is no need to exaggerate or expand on the life and crimes of Carl Panzram. The truth is enough. His story is one of the most chilling ones you'll ever read.

Crime Library

Oops...definition misspelled in topic title. My BAD lol

what a scary man, but of course he has a soul. If everybody else does he does too. That was a bad part of the writing, i just dont understand why the author put it in but w/e......When he said "when i left his brains where leaking out of his ears" then went on to say he had no remorse.. i was like....daaamn this guy is rotten..

Evil, evil man.

Plenty of people survive horrible conditions but don't turn out to be serial killers. There's no excuse. This man was sick.

:hmm:

The things that happened to him were horrible, but that is no excuse. We all make our own decisions, and are responsible for our own actions. Nobody forced him to commit those crimes.

The things that happened to him were horrible, but that is no excuse. We all make our own decisions, and are responsible for our own actions. Nobody forced him to commit those crimes.

but he wanted to thats the point. the things that happened to him made his mind the way it is, and it is in a way an excuse, but he should still be locked up for life, obviously, because he is a danger to society.......excuse or no excuse

He doesn't have to be locked up for life, he's dead. He was executed for his crimes.

This was one of the most disturbing crime stories I've ever read. I'm all for the death penalty when I hear about monsters like this guy.

• 2 weeks later...

The wierd thing is that he didn't want to be pardoned; he wanted to be executed. He just hated the human race.

I'm not very big on the human race either but I wouldn't do the things he did.

:no:

I read the whole story on Crime Library . That man had no conscience. It does seem that he was fairly easy to apprehend. After someone had had that many arrests, you would think he would be more evasive. I guess most current day serial killers took note and are seemingly invisible.

Thanks for the post, it was very interesting reading.

That man had no conscience. It does seem that he was fairly easy to apprehend. After someone had had that many arrests, you would think he would be more evasive. I guess most current day serial killers took note and are seemingly invisible.

Yes, he had no conscience. I don't necessarily think he was not smart enough, going by the number of times he was arrested. He just didn't care much for life, including his own.

As long as he lived, he felt the need to kill. Reading his whole story and seeing how he went on rampage killing and stealing so regularly and carelessly, I tend to get the feel

that he wanted to be caught and executed. He hated everybody, even himself.

Thanks for the post, it was very interesting reading.

Thank you.

I tend to get the feel

that he wanted to be caught and executed. He hated everybody, even himself.

Yeah, I agree with you there. I think he just didn't care anymore. Prison or even death won't scare someone like that.

that guy looks sick

That is a pretty disturbing story, and the guy is creepy as hell, on top of it. Glad he's not around today. I'm very surprised he did not kill himself eventually considering how much he hated himself.

Man, that guy was horrible... Hey, but here are some other killers who had just as bad if not worse deeds. (by sheer number that is) First being Albert Fish, who in his confessions simply said that he killed and eaten or raped and mutilated "at least a hundred" children. Mostly boys. When asked if he wanted to die said that he didn't much care one way or the other.

http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial_killers...fish/index.html

The second is H. H. Holmes. One of the first serial killers in America, who built a soundproof hotel filled with gas chambers, quicklime pits, trap doors, racks, furnaces, rooms with flame-jets built into the walls. A man who lured women through guile and resourcefullness. Never bothering to tell the truth about his acts, changing the number and events every time he spoke.

http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial_killers...es/index_1.html

The crime library from courttv.com is one of my fave sites. I read from there all the time. The best source on crime!! :tu: