Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Morgellons Disease

Rare and Unusual Human Creature

Oh no Frogs. This is for real. I seen this on the bottom of a member of my tribes foot. He soaked his foot in Clorox then used the old NdN athletes foot cure. Peeing on it in the shower. We all thought it was planters warts going mad.

Lapiche

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• frogfish

• Elevator

• coldethyl

• Fluffybunny

We all thought it was planters warts going mad.

Probably was warts...Warts can get out of hand :tu:

Unless he had spiders crawling out of his foot...

Frog, you should do a little more research on Morgellons, it's a pretty scary thing. It's also strange that the places where Morgellons is the most prominent is where chemtrails are sprayed the heaviest. It's been proven that there's an unknown pathogen in chemtrails, it could be related.

The outbreaks of this liitle pathogen correspond to the shipping hubs where produce and plants are brought in from South America. This could of came from somewhere in the jungle actually. The guy I know who has it works in a warehouse where flowers from South American growers are packed and sent to their various markets.

lapiche

Frog, you should do a little more research on Morgellons, it's a pretty scary thing. It's also strange that the places where Morgellons is the most prominent is where chemtrails are sprayed the heaviest. It's been proven that there's an unknown pathogen in chemtrails, it could be related.

And another interesting fact...

The symptoms of Morgellons identically match those exhibited in cases of delusional parasitosis..

user posted image

This is a magnified photo of a parasite removed from the lip of a three year old boy. His diagnosis was delusional parasitosis.

Do you think it's delusional parasitosis? If you don't believe this is a Morgellon's parasite, check the source of the photo.

what's the source for that photo?

Link

I'm not doctor, but I would try to do an investigation before I assumed this was all in the patients head. At one point in human history the smartest people on earth knew that the earth was flat.

Here's a CNN report on Morgellians. Of course they do it like all the U.S. news where they have conflicting viewpoints and let the uneducated listener decide on their own. No wonder this country is so devided, we can't agree on anything, and I mean anything. That's what you get when you have only a two party system.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn2eJ-FybbA...ted&search=

Edited by scoobysnack

This is a magnified photo of a parasite removed from the lip of a three year old boy. His diagnosis was delusional parasitosis

That's not a parasite, but actually the said "fibers"...the reason why I don't think they are real because no one did tests on the fibers...They just threw them out...Any REAL scientist or doctor would save them for biopsy..

That's not a parasite, but actually the said "fibers"...the reason why I don't think they are real because no one did tests on the fibers...They just threw them out...Any REAL scientist or doctor would save them for biopsy..

The one website did state that they were tested and it was determined that they had both bacterial and viral properties. It seemed they also showed fungal traits hinting toward some sort of compound symbiotic organisms. I'm telling you little buddy you know the deal. Evolution can be observed in action if one looks close enough. This is something new and it is real. You have my email. I'll talk to Dave, the guy who is infected and send your lab the samples myself.....

Lapiche

iv never herd of morgellons, but i dont think it came from "Aliens" but that guy piney might have a point. The parasite might have came from South America, i mean the Amazon RainForest is down there, and millions of species are also down there, many which are undiscoverd, and that parasite that might be cuming from South America might b the cause of these event

The one website did state that they were tested and it was determined that they had both bacterial and viral properties

Then why are there no papers on this?

It seemed they also showed fungal traits hinting toward some sort of compound symbiotic organisms

That is unheard of in parasites!

tested and it was determined that they had both bacterial and viral properties

A viral parasite? This is getting too outrageous...

• 8 months later...
  • 10 months later...
http://aftermathnews.wordpress.com/2007/09...gical-disorder/

I am not sure what this is, but I strongly suspect it has something to do with industrial pollutants (possibly nano-pollutants), runaway genetic experiments or with deliberate contamination of the human population at worst. Most of us know next to nothing about Morgellons, but it is gaining recognition as a real illness that needs treatment.

My first reflex is to recommend immune-boosting herbs and detoxification regimes for the body in the case of most disease conditions, because the body will usually respond favorably to anything that helps it dump overloads of toxins, parasites etc. But the problem is, if you inhale or ingest non-organic fibers or polymers, parasites, genetically engineered substances, etc, the body may not be able to break them down so the immune system will react trying to kick the invader out with very unpleasant symptoms including skin eruptions.

In that case, these types of things are going to have to migrate and work their way through the body until they emerge through the skin where they can be removed. And that’s the good news. The bad news is, well it’s something I don’t want to speculate on at the moment.

I doubt that there would be any effective treatment for Morgellons other than topical creams that would help sooth the itching and burning sensations. A commenter suggested sulphur, both internal and topical, and he claims it is a relatively harmless GM cotton “nematode”. For me, it remains to be seen. Some believe it is a nanotech bioweapon distributed by chemtrails. That is the farthest end of the conspiracy spectrum, but unfortunately, it could be true.

http://www.healingresearch.org/news.html

August 23, 2007

PRESS RELEASE

Thousands of people across the United states are

Afflicted with a parasitic disease that until now has been misdiagnosed as a mental condition.

New Mexico - July 28, 2007

Manifestations of the disease known as "Morgellons Disease" include skin lesions that are difficult to heal, intense itching, crawling sensations on and underthe skin, black specks and sand like granules emerging from the skin as well as various colored fibers.Other symptoms include debilatating fatigue, visual changes, joint pain, neurological damage and bone loss. Depression is common as is confusion known as "brain fog".

Behavioral changes are characteristic of known diagnosis such as obessive-compulsive disorder and attention-deficit disorder and a mental illness that includes the false belief that parasites have invaded the body (Delusional Parasitosis). These symptoms in addition to desperation and anxiety over the lack of medical help and understanding have resulted in most victims being diagnosed as delusional.

Dr. George Schwartz of Healing Research Institute recognized this as a real and emerging disease and began researching the illness and treating patients in 2001.

linked-imagelinked-image

Dr. Schwartz recently detected microfilaria in the blood of twenty people displaying the symptoms of Morgellons syndrome. Using blood and skin samples placed on slides Dr. Schwartz and his research assistant observed live microfilaria as well as larva and eggs. The discovery of microfilaria in twenty United States citizens reveals that filariasis previously thought to be a tropical disease is now epedemic in this country.

Edited by crystal sage