Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

666 year has already been and gone

Beckys_Mom

It is still 4:13 in Houston...

Well I guess your point has been proven BM!

:D Sure has Rammy...infact anything bad can happen at any given moment...all this 666 nonsense was all hype!! dont believe the hype ;)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beckys_Mom

• Nemisis_of_Fate

• Link of Hyrule

• RamboIII

The day ain't over I tellz ya! IT AIN'T OVER!

Back to the bunker! :lol:;)

Sean

The day ain't over I tellz ya! IT AIN'T OVER!

Back to the bunker! :lol:;)

Sean

NO LOL no bunker for me :w00t: ...dont worry sean i'll let you know when you can come out of your bunker LOL :lol:

I won't drop my gaurd until 3:34 AM. YOU SHALL NOT CATCH ME OFF GUARD TODAY!!! YOU WON'T!

aww you poor soul you actually believe something will happen...and I am not being sarcastic...you do really think something will happen....man this is bad...listen you should be worrying over this...what makes you think something bad will not happen tomorrow...or the next day or next week???

Please relax...there is no such thing as the beast LOL :D

If it does happen can I have your car??? And leave I.Friend you home :yes: LOL

Edited by Beckys_Mom

Let noone get the spirital mixed with religion, thats how many-a-wars & millions of people were killed. The bible was written or more 2 the truth re-written by man 2 control man......AMEN.

WIth all my regular customers at work, I made a point of not saying, "ok, have a good day, bye", but rather "Happy Doomsday" :w00t: I look outside now, the grass is still green, the leaves are turning autmny red, the trees are still standing, there's no fiery inferno on the horizon, no screams of torture and death. It's safe to assume nothing happened, I think.

So everyone that actually sucked in this nonsense about the beast LOL are all out of their bunkers and see it was all a load of cobblers after all LOL :D

• 10 months later...
I was reading in a local newspaper about the new Omen movie that's due for release - 06//06/06...and a lot of you are well aware the devils real numbers are actually 616 and not 666!!

Here is what the paper had to say....

The prophecy is clear. The Signs are unmistakable. On the 6th day of the 6th month of 2006....his day will come

Gues what...thats a load of cobblers....cuz if you really wanted the 6th day....of the 6th month...of the 6th year ( of the new millennium) then the date has already come and GONE LOL and not one person noticed...it was.................the 6th of June 2005

Think about it...6th of June 2000 was the 1st year of the millennium..right?? well start counting onwards...and bingo...its already been and gone DUN DUN DUN...so y'all can relax and quit worrying over it :D

Please folks. The 1st year of the the new millenium was 2001. DO THE MATH!!!

Please folks. The 1st year of the the new millenium was 2001. DO THE MATH!!!

:blink: You dug up a year old topic..I posted....for this...umm ok!!

I thought this topic of mine had been long burried :blink: