Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Can we pre plan our baby gender?

=Jak=

If this logic work.. then everyone can pre plan their baby gender!

What you feel.. is this correct.. i matched so many people's date.. gender matched.. in that case we can pre plan our baby gender.. tell what you think about this.

http://www.babygenderprediction.com/

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beckys_Mom

• =Jak=

• Raptor

• Brian McMalley

It didn't work for me. That surprises me though, because I do believe in a lot of "the old wive's tales." I know I was carried high, so my mother knew I was going to be a boy. From what I've seen, that one works fairly well.

I'm not quite sure exactly what you mean, but with artificial insemination many eggs are fertilised, and all but one are eventually killed. If I remember correctly you can examine each individual egg and check it's gender among other things, and you can choose which egg to keep; so you can pretty much choose your childs gender that way.

Check this out folks...its called a chinese gender chart...it showed that I was to have a girl going on the age I was when I concieved and the month i concieved...it was 100% correct....So I tried it on others who where pregnant and when the time came the chart was once again correct...I saw it on a birth stories tv programme and the midwife used it on moms who where into to get a scan to find out what the gender of their baby was...the chart predicted the correct gender...then they did the scan using a machine that costs thousands and turns out the chart matched what the machine showed LOL

I got my partner to ask him mom how old she was ect...turns out the chart was right again

See here http://www.indianchild.com/chinese_birth_chart.htm

It didn't work on me, I was supposed to end up a girl if that thing was correct. Last time I checked I was still a man.

^I wonder if it's just a coincedence or if there is a reason behind it? :wacko:

I am not sure to be honest...it could be a coincedence or there could be a reason behind it..remember the chart is over 700 years old

Check this out folks...its called a chinese gender chart...it showed that I was to have a girl going on the age I was when I concieved and the month i concieved...it was 100% correct....So I tried it on others who where pregnant and when the time came the chart was once again correct...I saw it on a birth stories tv programme and the midwife used it on moms who where into to get a scan to find out what the gender of their baby was...the chart predicted the correct gender...then they did the scan using a machine that costs thousands and turns out the chart matched what the machine showed LOL

I got my partner to ask him mom how old she was ect...turns out the chart was right again

I have seen this chart before, my wife was pregnant with our second child, and it did predict correctly. We tried it against all our friends and relatives and it was 100% on the money.

I had never heard of these other methods !! Some sound hazardous!! :o

We used a method (can't remember the name now) whereby one tracks ovulation and conception is only carried out at certain times of the month -

It is based on the life cycle of sperm.

To concieve a boy, conception should only take place at the end of ovulation as male sperm dies beore female sperm, so most male sperm (which are faster) survive and have a greater chance at concpetion

Opposite with a female, conception is only permitted ealry in the ovulation period so that most of the male sperm is dead before the egg is ready.

Seemed to work for me, thought the chinese chart may be based somehow on this cycle.

Edited by psyche101

Cool chart. So we missed our window for having a girl last month. Poor wife... going to have a house full of boys.

Raptor... my post say exact what BM have told.. BM even i have checked with atleast 50 to 60 people.. 99.9 percent where right. few where not sure with their consuption date and few where not sure with their wife age.. but i want someone who say this is wrong.. because even i m planing according to this chart. first when i check.. i used to take enlish calender... after that only i come to know they are calculating china lunar calender.

If this would of worked for my parents then I would be

Jackie_of_Blades

Raptor... my post say exact what BM have told.. BM even i have checked with atleast 50 to 60 people.. 99.9 percent where right. few where not sure with their consuption date and few where not sure with their wife age.. but i want someone who say this is wrong.. because even i m planing according to this chart. first when i check.. i used to take enlish calender... after that only i come to know they are calculating china lunar calender.

Its amazing how a 700 year old chart can be right...how?? is another question

If this logic work.. then everyone can pre plan their baby gender!

What you feel.. is this correct.. i matched so many people's date.. gender matched.. in that case we can pre plan our baby gender.. tell what you think about this.

http://www.babygenderprediction.com/

you can plan your babies gender but its expensive and its unnatural.

you can plan your babies gender but its expensive and its unnatural.

I have posted this topic in natural world.. without spending money you can plan your gender and find out your gender.

I have posted this topic in natural world.. without spending money you can plan your gender and find out your gender.

This is true :yes:

Like on the chineese chart...you can try and chose a month to concieve and presto

But I wouldnt do it...I like surprises...like when they where wheeling me into theaters to give birth...I could nearly swear I was having a boy..I had named him Alex...and I yelled (while in agony) this is IT ALEX you are coming out...get out of me aaacccckkkk!!! and Alex came out a user posted imageRebecca instead...talk about a surprise LOL :D