Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Coral Castle

LucidElement

since i posted the last topic on coral castle, a long time ago i thought itd be ok to refresh it..

for you who dont know about it its an INTERESTINGGG read.. here is a link

http://www.labyrinthina.com/coral.htm

OR YOU CAN GO TO www.coralcastle.com

anyways, for you who know what it is, i would like you to try and guess and explain what the last sentence in it says...

this is how it goes....

" In 1951 Ed took his secrets to the grave. The mystery of Coral Castle was never revealed. A plaque was found in Ed's bedroom that read, "The Secret to the Universe is 7129 / 6105195."

WHAT DO THOSE NUMBERS MEAN!???

" In 1951 Ed took his secrets to the grave. The mystery of Coral Castle was never revealed. A plaque was found in Ed's bedroom that read, "The Secret to the Universe is 7129 / 6105195."

phone number? :wacko::w00t:

A plaque was found in Ed's bedroom that read, "The Secret to the Universe is 7129 / 6105195."

Flicking through my Argos catalogue it seems an order number for a kettle.

Being very much English I would agree the secret to the universe is a good cuppa tea :)

Flicking through my Argos catalogue it seems an order number for a kettle.

Being very much English I would agree the secret to the universe is a good cuppa tea :)

:tu: And a cucumber sandwich! (no crusts old boy) lol

since i posted the last topic on coral castle, a long time ago i thought itd be ok to refresh it..

for you who dont know about it its an INTERESTINGGG read.. here is a link

http://www.labyrinthina.com/coral.htm

OR YOU CAN GO TO www.coralcastle.com

anyways, for you who know what it is, i would like you to try and guess and explain what the last sentence in it says...

this is how it goes....

The cosine of 7129 equals the cosine of 71, 71 times sweet 16 = 1136 = the speed of sound

The cosine of 6105195 equals the cosine of 45, 45 times sweet 16 = 720 = 2 * 360 or 2 circles or 2 rings

the symbol / can be read as "of" eg. 3/4 can be read as 3 of 4.

7129/6105195 = "the sound of two rings". It is reported that Edward would only respond to 2 rings of the bell at Rock Gate. Which upon hearing Edward would greet his guests and show them the secret to the universe.

The cosine of 7129 equals the cosine of 71, 71 times sweet 16 = 1136 = the speed of sound

The cosine of 6105195 equals the cosine of 45, 45 times sweet 16 = 720 = 2 * 360 or 2 circles or 2 rings

the symbol / can be read as "of" eg. 3/4 can be read as 3 of 4.

7129/6105195 = "the sound of two rings". It is reported that Edward would only respond to 2 rings of the bell at Rock Gate. Which upon hearing Edward would greet his guests and show them the secret to the universe.

So there could be others out there who know his secrets?

that is so interesting, god i wish i had the ability to do the things some of these people can do..such as telepathy!

So there could be others out there who know his secrets?

I don't know that he shared the actual secret but he did show them the castle which is obviously the result of his knowledge of the secret.

I don't know that he shared the actual secret but he did show them the castle which is obviously the result of his knowledge of the secret.

I am a civil engineering technician currently doing construction inspection for municipal projects. I was recently observing a device called a wacker or jumping-jack wich is a soil/aggregate compacting device that weighs about 175 lbs. This wacker is similar to a jackhammer except it has a flat foot at the bottom and while in operation the foot vibrates with a considerable magnitude and it appears as though the foot is only in contact with the ground for a very small amount of time though at a high frequency. I'll assume that it only touches the ground for 10% of the time of operation. That leaves 90% of the time either rising or falling. The wacker then is virtually weightless in rising or falling 90% of the time of operation. That is apparent as the construction workers can move the wacker about quite easily while in operation though when not running is quite cumbersome.

Perhaps the sound of two rings means the sound of two frequencies and when applied harmonically to an objects natural frequency causes the object to vibrate and if at such a magnitude would cause the object to be virtually weightless 90% of the time. A simple ramp or wedge could then be used to "lift" a heavy object with only a slight horizontally applied force. Something to think about anyways.

• Like 1

Do you think ED, really understood the ways the Egyptians Built the Pyramids?

Thanks for the update!!!

I personally believe all the junk about sound and vibration and levitation... harmonics and all that.

We're going to have a Very interesting next few decades.

I should add that 1136 "feet per second" is the speed of sound at 76 degrees F, which just happens to be the average annual temperature for Homestead Florida.

Do you think ED, really understood the ways the Egyptians Built the Pyramids?

I don't see how a man with only a 4th grade education could accomplish that

I don't see how a man with only a 4th grade education could accomplish that

You can be brilliant without a formal education.

You can be brilliant without a formal education.

Oh without a doubt he was a brilliant man, it just seem as tho a man with a 4th grade education would have trouble with the mathematical side of all this, unless he furthered his education later in life

Edited by 420_toker

• 2 years later...

Yessah, let's build this thing! I have lots of magnetos out in the shop. Do I have to power them with something or do the magnets just activate on their own? I have coil boxes as well. AND what do I use to "direct" the magnetic towards the thing I want lifted? Aye?

I personally believe all the junk about sound and vibration and levitation... harmonics and all that.

I to personally believe that sound/vibration is a means or form of reducing weight.

Dan Dare

Absolutely - but it seems magnetic power can do the same. I have the necessary pieces - maybe not all, but I'm sure hubby can rig something up. I'm going to go thru the video again, and draw the bits about the angles, and show my hubby how it's to be set, and we'll see what happens. Maybe we can figure the rest out once we get a working model. It won't be for a while tho, because he has a broken shoulder and can't get an operation until near the end of Septemeber. He's in to much pain all the time to exert that arm much, and I can see from the diagram, he'll have to do some welding. Obviously Ed handcranked the thing to make it produce, and I can see the point where the handle has to be placed, so I wonder if it would be ok to make it run from a juice box, or if the electricity would interfere with the magnetic power.

Edited by Qoais

this post and video blew my mind...i was going to write an article about cloning next on my site but have chenged my mind...i will research this subject and go see the site(i only live a few hours away - which intrigues me more). I would like to hear opinions from any debunkers plz

:tu: And a cucumber sandwich! (no crusts old boy) lol

Cream cheese or light butter?

OMGosh, I'm making myself hungry!! :o

True, I'm handing this formula over to my husband who is a mathmatician and engineer, it'll make his week. I'll let you guys know what he has to say. :huh:

Oh without a doubt he was a brilliant man, it just seem as tho a man with a 4th grade education would have trouble with the mathematical side of all this, unless he furthered his education later in life

Remember Einstien failed basic mathimatics and beginning alegebra. Genius comes in varying levels of the mind, and we barely use 10% of our total mental ability. B)