Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Coral Castle

LucidElement

What is the energy of unity? Specifically its magnitude and unit of measurement.

What will I use to measure with? pure potential energy...

Edited by Siddhas100

What will I use to measure with? pure potential energy...

So in other words its a completely made up notion that doesnt need to be quantified in the way any other branch of science measures energy.

So in other words its a completely made up notion that doesnt need to be quantified in the way any other branch of science measures energy.

Not sure what that assumption has to do with me, but like I said, what will I use to measure it with? When did I say that? You telling me that pure potential energy does not exist?

There is nothing called Pure Potential Energy or Impure Potential Energy...its all just Potential Energy.

Energy is quantifiable. you energy of unity does not qualify unless its quantifiable.

Not sure what that assumption has to do with me, but like I said, what will I use to measure it with? When did I say that? You telling me that pure potential energy does not exist?

Im telling you energy exists, but it can be measured and expressed in appropriate units, Joules for example. You throw the term "energy" around like it has mystical qualities that cant be put into objective scientific terms

Except as a philosophical description of the "Energy of Information", no. See Paolo Manzelli et al.

Energy is, if it is potential it is matter, if it is pure it is not potential.

But that happens when somebody reads something and did not understand what he was reading.

There is nothing called Pure Potential Energy or Impure Potential Energy...its all just Potential Energy.

Energy is quantifiable. you energy of unity does not qualify unless its quantifiable.

Pure just means energy in the latent potential form. That is all, it's what I was calling it if you want to be specific. Sorry for the confusion. You must be bored? I own or have a unit of energy? So you are saying potential energy does not exist?

Edited by Siddhas100

Except as a philosophical description of the "Energy of Information", no. See Paolo Manzelli et al.

Energy is, if it is potential it is matter, if it is pure it is not potential.

But that happens when somebody reads something and did not understand what he was reading.

Again, pure was just what I called it. Not sure if anyone else is doing that. All potential energy is matter? What happens when someone assumes what someone is talking about without being telepathic or having a more thorough explanation from the person? you must be bored too...

Edited by Siddhas100

Pure just means energy in the latent potential form. That is all, it's what I was calling it if you want to be specific. Sorry for the confusion. You must be bored? I own or have a unit of energy? So you are saying potential energy does not exist?

I think youve made it clear that you dont know what potential energy is or how it is expressed.

I think youve made it clear that you dont know what potential energy is or how it is expressed.

really, I haven't made anything clear. You are assuming too much without me saying a lot. I am under he impression that U do not in fact understand this concept. But I maybe wrong. Would you like to get to the bottom of this?

Edited by Siddhas100

Please explain or show how I do not will you then?

really, I haven't made anything clear. You are assuming too much without me saying a lot. I am under he impression that U do not in fact understand this concept. But I maybe wrong. Would you like to get to the bottom of this?

You are correct in assuming I dont understand what the energy of unity is and how a man made digit (the number one) can store it any better than any other digit (take your pick). As far as the energy that exists in this world it can be measured and the results conveyed in a unit that is objective. Potential energy is simply the amount of energy stored in a body due to its position.

Please explain or show how I do not will you then?

You made it clear by being unable to define it or how its related in terms of units.

As virtuvian was pointing out, your concept of energy is flawed.

An Unit of Energy is not same as the Energy of Unity.

An Unit of Energy is joule!

Please tell me ..what is the "Unit" of this "Energy of Unity"

Edited by The Spartan

An Unit of Energy is quantifiable.!

relatively quantifiable please.

lol,

such a stickler for exactness

You are correct in assuming I dont understand what the energy of unity is and how a man made digit (the number one) can store it any better than any other digit (take your pick). As far as the energy that exists in this world it can be measured and the results conveyed in a unit that is objective. Potential energy is simply the amount of energy stored in a body due to its position.

Are you assuming I do not understand objectivity on that level? I cannot exhaust all of the details about why I said what I said about the numbers because to be quite frank, you don't matter to me enough to exhaust that kind of energy trying to get a point across in that matter. Nor do you seem like someone I would interact with anyway in real life, so why would I do that now with you? Now that maybe an assumption by me...

Are you going to give me something if I do? You can take it or leave it, does not matter to me. Say what you want about me, makes no difference to me. But I am not going to attack anyone and if someone says something I can ask them about it. Just anyone can ask me. If I feel like it I will respond. Its simple But anyone with eyes to see will, and those who do not don't. Ok and? I am still waiting on you to prove that potential energy does not exist?

Edited by Siddhas100

oops...yes...relatively quantifiable!

An Unit of Energy is joule!

Please tell me ..what is the "Unit" of this "Energy of Unity"

Lol. What does that have to do with what I am saying? It's potential energy. That is what I mean by unity of energy. That is it. And it is everywhere. Can you prove that it is not?

Edited by Siddhas100

Are you assuming I do not understand objectivity on that level? I cannot exhaust all of the details about why I said what I said about the numbers because to be quite frank, you don't matter to me enough to exhaust that kind of energy trying to get a point across in that matter. Nor do you seem like someone I would interact with anyway in real life, so why would I do that now with you?

Are you going to give me something if I do? You can take it or leave it, does not matter to me. Say what you want about me, makes no difference to me. But I am not going to attack anyone and if someone says something I can ask them about it. Just anyone can ask me. If I feel like it I will respond. Its simple But anyone with eyes to see will, and those who do not don't. Ok and? I am still waiting on you to prove that potential energy does not exist?

Do you even read what anyone else has been posting? No one here has denied the existence of potential energy, its one of the first things that's taught in high school physics. What I doubt is that you know what it means in anything other than your non scientific belief. I think you not wanting to discuss it is based more on inability than unwillingness

Do you even read what anyone else has been posting? No one here has denied the existence of potential energy, its one of the first things that's taught in high school physics. What I doubt is that you know what it means in anything other than your non scientific belief. I think you not wanting to discuss it is based more on inability than unwillingness

There you go again. How do you know what is in my mind? You telepathic? You have no idea what I know about science or if I am scientific or unscientific, because fact of the matter is I have not said either way. How is it that you not liking my use of an adjective is conclusive irrefutable proof that I do not know science?

There you go again. How do you know what is in my mind? You telepathic? You have no idea what I know about science or if I am scientific or unscientific, because fact of the matter is I have not said either way. How is it that you not liking my use of an adjective is conclusive irrefutable proof that I do not know science?

It doesnt matter to me what adjectives you use. Its your inability to give a real definition of a term that you have used and your quick defensiveness that make me think you dont know "science". Whatever that means.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks vitruvian12 and Siddhas100 for successfully hijacking what was originally a very interesting and thought provoking thread. Please take your bickering and opinionated attacks somewhere else next time. You're not even on topic at this point.

Seriously, I appreciate all the people who contributed meaningful and on-topic posts.

I was surprised to find that no one mentioned Jon DePew's work or website. Whether he's on to something or not is up for you to decide, but his postulations are interesting none-the-less.

http://coralcastlecode.com/

Edited by amazingmrx

Welcome to the forum, Amazingmrx. I think you will find admonitions to other posters will be generally pointless if no one has posted in almost 3 weeks. If you run into an issue that you feel needs addressing, please use the Report function to bring it to the attention of the moderators. Enjoy your stay.