Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Coral Castle

LucidElement

Not yet! Just gimme a little more time...........

You time has been granted Qoais, now get a move on, we want to see it working ;)

Dan Dare

Edited by Dan-Dare

I don't see how a man with only a 4th grade education could accomplish that

Graduation = Gradual Indoctrination.

we barely use 10% of our total mental ability.

I used to believe that to, till I started reading some stuff;

http://faculty.washington.edu/chudler/tenper.html

Edited by Tann de Mae

Ok! I've explained a bit to my husband, and of course he's back at me with a million questions - how far apart are the magnets, are they in a V shape, yada yada yada. So I'll have to get busy and draw the pictures from the clip so he gets a visual idea of what to make. Good news for him - bad news for this experiment. We've just got the call that his shoulder replacement surgery has now been scheduled for late September. The experiment will be put on hold. At least I can get started tho, and gather up the necessaries so they're ready when he is. I do think the thing would work on a coil box, else why would there be a wire connected to the bottom?

Oh - and as to having only grade 4 - that doesn't mean squat. It just means he didn't have the chance to attend formal schooling. I know tons of people who are self educated and have a better grasp on subjects sometimes, that PhD's. My husband is one of them.

Edited by Qoais

To Suddentwist

If you do go to see Ed's device, will you try to check out a couple of things?

Could you try to determine what product he is using to hold the magnets in place? Looks like cement, but I doubt that would be feasible because it would be quite heavy then. Can you take note of exactly at which degree on the circle the wire comes out the bottom? Also, if the device is mobile - like on a cart or something.

Ed apparently moved a lot of blocks from the original building site, but he wouldn't let the truck driver see him load the blocks onto the truck. So if the wire coming out the bottom has to be attached to the block that's being moved, the wire would have to be really long, or he was able to move the device closer to where he was working. Same with the building of all of Coral Castle. I'm assuming the wire had to be attached to whatever he was moving, but if not, what would the wire be for?

Would you also be able to take pictures and post them? All the way round the back if you can, top and bottom as well.

Thanks

Would you also be able to take pictures and post them? All the way round the back if you can, top and bottom as well.

Qoais check these two links out they give some good photo's of Ed's device.

http://www.themeasuringsystemofthegods.com...les/Page380.htm

http://www.themeasuringsystemofthegods.com...les/Page410.htm

Dan Dare

Thanks Dan, they look interesting. I'll try to copy the pictures and then enlarge them a bit. A set of magnets for a Model-T is 16, so I'll have to round up 2 and a half sets.

Edited by Qoais

Thanks Dan, they look interesting. I'll try to copy the pictures and then enlarge them a bit. A set of magnets for a Model-T is 16, so I'll have to round up 2 and a half sets.

Qoais you can gain a lot of info on magnetism and the free energy you can get from these further two links, this should keep your spouse happy for hours, lol :rolleyes:

http://www.lawofmagnetism.com/magbat.html

http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,4.../topicseen.html

Dan Dare

Oh Boy! I can see where this is going to take a lot longer than I thought! I always try to do everything too quickly. Will have to slow down and take care with this.

I used to believe that to, till I started reading some stuff;

http://faculty.washington.edu/chudler/tenper.html

I Just read the article and plan on reading the links provided there as well. I too adopted the 10% theory/myth as fact...probably because I was raised to believe it as truth. I do have an argument ofcourse.

Lets say an unsaavy guy picks up a new computer so he can e-mail his girlfriend while on some type of trip. Now this guy has no clue what he's doing on a cp but learns to send e-mails and that's it.

So with this metaphor he is using only one function that the cp is capable of. Ofcourse the cp is not running at 2% 10% 20% or whatever...it's running as a full funtioning cp. The user is just utilizing a small amount of the capabilities this system has as a whole.

Do you see where I'm going with this?

To Suddentwist

If you do go to see Ed's device, will you try to check out a couple of things?

Could you try to determine what product he is using to hold the magnets in place? Looks like cement, but I doubt that would be feasible because it would be quite heavy then. Can you take note of exactly at which degree on the circle the wire comes out the bottom? Also, if the device is mobile - like on a cart or something.

Ed apparently moved a lot of blocks from the original building site, but he wouldn't let the truck driver see him load the blocks onto the truck. So if the wire coming out the bottom has to be attached to the block that's being moved, the wire would have to be really long, or he was able to move the device closer to where he was working. Same with the building of all of Coral Castle. I'm assuming the wire had to be attached to whatever he was moving, but if not, what would the wire be for?

Thanks

Sure I'd be happy to...I plan on going in December when I get some time off

okay...sorry for multiple posts but i have to...no time for puncuation as well.

just read one of the links to the 10% thing

it says...

If all neurons of the brain were generating action potentials at the same time, it is highly likely to result in dysfunction. In fact, some neurotransmitters, such as GABA, act to inhibit the activity of neurons and reduce the probability that an action potential will be produced. Massive excitation of neurons in the cerebral cortex may result in seizures such as those that occur during epilepsy. Inhibition of neuronal activity is a normal and important function of the brain. In other words, some areas of the brain keep other areas quiet. http://www.brainconnection.com/topics/?main=fa/brain-myth3

notice where it says "act to inhibit the activity of neurons and reduce the probability that an action potential will be produced. Massive excitation of neurons in the cerebral cortex may result in seizures such as those that occur during epilepsy"

ok, so using basically the same analogy, a game that requires crazy ram and graffix on a cp, loads it, but all freaked out buggy like. the cp is not allowed to run such a game correctly within the current platform. hence the cp seizures. there is nothing wrong with the game. its a perfect game actually but the pc is not readily upgraded to handle such data. maybe our crazies are our geniuses...seriously think about it. their inhibition of neuronal activity is not there and their brain cannot deal with what its recieving. most prophets and stigmatas were epileptic...its really an interesting thought

7129 6105195 solved?

The Secret of the Universe + New Coral Castle Video

http://www.code144.com

I watched this video and besides making my head hurt there is one question that kept nagging me.

If ADM= 144 why isn't the 10 cents included somewhere? I mean the clues are said to be right there,ADM, drop below. But the 10 cents seems to be ignored.

Why not 144.1?

I really need to go see this place in person.

Lets say an unsaavy guy picks up a new computer so he can e-mail his girlfriend while on some type of trip. Now this guy has no clue what he's doing on a cp but learns to send e-mails and that's it.

So with this metaphor he is using only one function that the cp is capable of. Ofcourse the cp is not running at 2% 10% 20% or whatever...it's running as a full funtioning cp. The user is just utilizing a small amount of the capabilities this system has as a whole.

Do you see where I'm going with this?

I can definitely see where one is going with this~ as I have contemplated the exact same thing. I agree with Terence McKenna and feel that tools such as meditation, mantra/tantra/yantra, and other spiritual concepts work perfectly, but are missing the engine that drives them.

A good video to explain what I am trying to convey;

Terence McKenna on Meditation v Hallucinogens

linked-image

linked-image

if he had all the other stuff to lift the blocks, then why the hell does he have a normal block and tackle method for lifting the stones as indicated in the photos that are from the official coral castle site????

Years ago I read an article about that, and they said that was a phoney set-up. Something about the placement or something - it wouldn't even work. However, even tho a block could still be made lighter - they'd still be too awkward to lift. I mean, he couldn't exactly get his arms around them to left them could he? Say he did use that block and tackle to lift them - how did he move them into place? That set-up isn't on wheels. How did he cut the blocks and shape them?

Edited by Qoais

since i posted the last topic on coral castle, a long time ago i thought itd be ok to refresh it..

for you who dont know about it its an INTERESTINGGG read.. here is a link

http://www.labyrinthina.com/coral.htm

OR YOU CAN GO TO www.coralcastle.com

anyways, for you who know what it is, i would like you to try and guess and explain what the last sentence in it says...

this is how it goes....

" In 1951 Ed took his secrets to the grave. The mystery of Coral Castle was never revealed. A plaque was found in Ed's bedroom that read, "The Secret to the Universe is 7129 / 6105195."

WHAT DO THOSE NUMBERS MEAN!???

Does anyone really believes the secret to the Universe can be packed in a few numbers? Does anyone actually believe that someone woke up one day, and understood the "secret of the universe, but darn, he just wrote up the numbers and didnt tell anyone? The secret of my pinky cannot even be put in a string of 11 letters. A phonenumber maybe, but the secret of the Universe, whatever that would be? That God had an affair with an angel in the bathroom? That it all containes out of the magical substance, coded with the numbers 7129 / 6105195. The adress of the garage where the ymake the stuff, secretly of course. Thank the heavens someone discovered it.

Edited by Jeremi

Does anyone really believes the secret to the Universe can be packed in a few numbers? Does anyone actually believe that someone woke up one day, and understood the "secret of the universe, but darn, he just wrote up the numbers and didnt tell anyone? The secret of my pinky cannot even be put in a string of 11 letters. A phonenumber maybe, but the secret of the Universe, whatever that would be? That God had an affair with an angel in the bathroom? That it all containes out of the magical substance, coded with the numbers 7129 / 6105195. The adress of the garage where the ymake the stuff, secretly of course. Thank the heavens someone discovered it.

Why not? whats a feasible version of the secret of the universe for you? Several million tomes filled with diagrams and play by play instructions?

Im not saying the secret really is a few numbers, im not even saying there is a secret, im just saying it doesn't have to be some big thing, it could just be a few numbers....besides i don't really see why this is the secret to the universe, its more like the secret to moving really heavy ****

• 2 weeks later...

While reading about coral castle,one thing come to my mind.I remember watching those videos on youtube,where 4 people,2 standing

on each side of the person,were able to lift that person up,after removing hands from his head.If anyone understands how this works,

then maybe we will figure out,how coral castle was build.Here is some videos:

7129 6105195 solved?

The Secret of the Universe + New Coral Castle Video

http://www.code144.com

Thanks for that link....it was very good....mind boggling...but good.

I feel like I need to watch it a couple more times before it all sinks

in properly. The person who made the video certainly sounded like

they knew what they were talking about. And presented difficult

maths stuff in a way that kept your attention.

It was a bit disappointing that they hadn't duplicated Ed's equipment

and given a demonstration....but....I'm impressed with what they said

on the theoretical side.

Ed himself said that it wasn't difficult once you know how....what an

incredible individual he was...amazing!

I watched this video and besides making my head hurt there is one question that kept nagging me.

If ADM= 144 why isn't the 10 cents included somewhere? I mean the clues are said to be right there,ADM, drop below. But the 10 cents seems to be ignored.

Why not 144.1?

Isn't there a saying....'just my ten cents worth' ie. just my contribution....perhaps that's why

he (Ed) said 10 cents?

Party levitation, as it is usually called - here is one explanation, or theory, on how it works and is performed:

http://antigravitypower.tripod.com/BioGravity/clarklev.html

Short quote from above article:

The principle of diamagnetism which underlies human-induced levitation and anti-gravity vortexes on the planet can be demonstrated simply in what I call the human gravity antenna. Diamagnetism (explained below) is essentially a magnetic-neutral zone existing between a north and south magnetic field, which can be exploited for purposes of levitation. As I will indicate below, there are many such ,"magnetic flow reversal points" on the Earth marked by Grid points.

-EA

While reading about coral castle,one thing come to my mind.I remember watching those videos on youtube,where 4 people,2 standing

on each side of the person,were able to lift that person up,after removing hands from his head.If anyone understands how this works,

then maybe we will figure out,how coral castle was build.Here is some videos:

No I'm not saying that because I don't know what he did or how he built it as I was not there to see it.

Though from the photos of him using what we could call a more "traditional" way of moving the stone blocks that seems like the most plausible explanation. As far I remember he spent 28 years building the place and that's enough time to get it done by such means I think. If he was using some "special power" that could make him move the stones around like "helium balloons" as has been suggested I think he would have finished the work in far less time.

But I have not really looked much into this case so that's about all I can say about it.

Also, as a sidenote, I've never tried this "levitation trick" myself so I can't say much about that either, but I'll probably test it next time I have enough people around and remember it. I did read about some people who claimed they tested the same thing on other objects and had similar results with that, but I don't have any source to provide you with for this as its a long time ago.

-EA