Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Awesome!

Nintendork

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nintendork

• Mentalcase

• Phantom

• Magikman

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you get paid commission for finding cryptids? laugh.gif

Bigfoot = $20

LochNess = $100 etc.?

You may want to consider this, Darkstar, if anyone were to find genuine, incontrovertible evidence of a cryptid, they could conservatively make 10's of thousands, possibly hundreds of thousands of dollars from their find, if handled correctly. If someone's offering you only a hundred dollars, you really are a fool. Of course you could spend your entire life searching, its not like you'll ever find anything, you could make a hobby of it, I suppose. tongue.gif

actually, i get $100 for every peice of evidence i find of a cryptid

lol

I got a new job as a cryptozoologist!!!!! w00t.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

whoops. wrong board

Isn't it just a trick played on you by a board administrator to get you off the computer and out in the field?

You may want to consider this, Darkstar, if anyone were to find genuine, incontrovertible evidence of a cryptid, they could conservatively make 10's of thousands, possibly hundreds of thousands of dollars from their find, if handled correctly. If someone's offering you only a hundred dollars, you really are a fool. Of course you could spend your entire life searching, its not like you'll ever find anything, you could make a hobby of it, I suppose. tongue.gif

but it depends on what evidence i find. so far i learned,

photos: 200 dollars

videos: 1,000 dollars

claws,carcasses, ect: 4,000 dollars

Right.... and who is it that is paying you this ?

dontgetit.gif

i havent got my first payday yet. though i might get some pictures from this site and maybe recommend this site to others

That sounds really lazy to me, don't you have to go out and get these pictures and stuff yourself?

That sounds really lazy to me, don't you have to go out and get these pictures and stuff yourself?

hey, at least im gettin the money! nah just kidding

i havent got my first payday yet. though i might get some pictures from this site and maybe recommend this site to others

You still haven't answered my question wink2.gif

You still haven't answered my question wink2.gif

my client actually.

Nintendork,

Do you actually think we are taking you serious? I wont believe for a moment that someone would pay you the way you explained. So if this is true (which it isn't), then why don't you go into detail about your new "occupation". disgust.gif

I think hes trying to say hes helping a website? maybe? doubt he would get payed for it though, i have a friend that helps a top website with max payne mod reviews, but he don't get payed even tho the website brings in top dollar itself.

*wonders if his 'client' has worked out he could go on the internet and find hundreds of pictures and videos himself, without having to fork out upwards of $200 dollars for doing so huh.gif*

One word: google tongue.gif

Ok. i'm not a REAL one but i help these 5 people that are studying bigfoot and aliens. in 2 weeks im going to florida to study the alleged skunk ape

Dorkstar, it is better to stop now, before you get Kimmed.

user posted image

How about you just go with Snuffypuffer and myself on our little Bigfoot stakeout. We could use a "professional". thumbsup.gif

How about you just go with Snuffypuffer and myself on our little Bigfoot stakeout. We could use a "professional". thumbsup.gif

Of course, you'll have to bring a permission slip from your parents, allowing us to slap you around as we see fit.... We can use him as bait, too, can't we gonzo?

woa..what a smiley! I can see all the way to the other end of that guy! dontgetit.gif