Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

evil clowns

Death Star III

this is a urban legend i once heard

in a town there was a really big house where 15-20 clowns lived and every day at around 2:00 p.m. ( which is when the local elementary school let out ) the clowns came out of there house in full make up they would then aproach the students if the student smiled they would just keep onb going but if a kid did not they would whip out a dagger and slit the kid's cheeks then they forced them to smile causing the kids to bleed to death.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Death Star III

• coldethyl

• Jodie.Lynne

• Saint

this is a urban legend i once heard

in a town there was a really big house where 15-20 clowns lived and every day at around 2:00 p.m. ( which is when the local elementary school let out ) the clowns came out of there house in full make up they would then aproach the students if the student smiled they would just keep onb going but if a kid did not they would whip out a dagger and slit the kid's cheeks then they forced them to smile causing the kids to bleed to death.

Sounds like another story told to scare children...for some reason to scare them into being pleasant. And 15-20 clowns?! What were they? Illegal Immigrants?

Edited by Never_Hit_Nirvana

the house was a mansion but not a good looking one it was all ratty needing repairs. but it was completely surround by a 10 ft. tall

Many ppl fear clowns bacause of the painted faces. What are they hidding?

I myself think they are cool. I have seen some scary make up on clowns but I have always had a soft spot for them!!!

:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

I hate clowns. I the Stephen Kings "IT" is the cause.

Here are some pictures of the killer clowns.....

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

And of course, after they slashed the first kid, no one EVER thought to call the cops and report knife wielding maniacs.

Geez some people are so gullible

And the authors of stories like these prey on that gullibility.

And of course, after they slashed the first kid, no one EVER thought to call the cops and report knife wielding maniacs.

Geez some people are so gullible

And the authors of stories like these prey on that gullibility.

the police had no evidence the clowns had did it because the clowns would only target kids that were by themselves.

oh please!

If a kid showed up home with his/her face slashed open, the parents/guardians would first call 911 for an ambulance and the police.

Then, other children would be questioned by the Police and I'm sure that they would report the presence of "15 - 20 clowns" wandering up and down the block.

Or did they all have a 'getaway clown car'?

Not to mention other passersby would tend to notice a giggle of clowns.

Sorry son, a poorly conceived 'urban legend'. I heard better back when I was a boy scout sitting around the campfire.

Who needs urban legends about bad clowns when there was John Wayne Gacy Jr who was perfectly real (though not in the head)?

oh please!

If a kid showed up home with his/her face slashed open, the parents/guardians would first call 911 for an ambulance and the police.

Then, other children would be questioned by the Police and I'm sure that they would report the presence of "15 - 20 clowns" wandering up and down the block.

Sorry son, a poorly conceived 'urban legend'. I heard better back when I was a boy scout sitting around the campfire.

:yes:

The police would at the very least keep watch of the clowns to see if the stories were true.

It sounds as if this legend were made up by a very bored child.

oh please!

like i said before the kid did not show ub home because after his cheeks were slit the clowns forced him to smile and the kid bled to death then the body was disposed of.

oh please!

Urban Legends are just that. Legends. They aren't meant to be taken literally. :mellow:

like i said before the kid did not show ub home because after his cheeks were slit the clowns forced him to smile and the kid bled to death then the body was disposed of.

So, how did anybody know this? did the clowns confess or something?

How would the story get out if the body was disposed of? How woudl people know where the clowns lived. And how would it not be ALL OVER THE NEWS.

Just another urban legend with no fact. If kids starting going missing on thier way home from school there would be a huge investigation and also I'm thinking unless there's a circus in town 15-20 random clowns are gonna bring a little tiny bit of attention to themselves.

one year on halloween they clowns took all the body of the cshildren from were they disposed of them and laid them them out around the wall on the outside. when the police came they found that all the clowns were gone. that is how the people know it was the clowns doing.

EDIT: I am answering juppy foot's question i just forgot to quote

Edited by Death Star III

Nice fiction story....

Although would be a great movie lol

But dang cutting the kids mouth OUCH!!

That would hurt :cry:

Nice fiction story....

Although would be a great movie lol

But dang cutting the kids mouth OUCH!!

That would hurt :cry:

it was the cheeks they cut not the mouth, what they did is the took the knife and cut each cheek like a huge paper cut then they forced the kids to smile and all the blood would come pouring out.

uh huh. >yawn<

:D

Killer Klowns from Outer Space

Did they have a gun that fired popcorn and wrap people up in cotton candy like a cocoon too???

That is really evil of them to do that to innocent kids just because they don't smile.They might have had a really bad day or they might be scared of them.Luckily they ran away and hopefully they will never ever return. :angry:

this is one thats okay to hear raw, but u can add more things onto it to make it different, but the same, if you see what i mean

Who needs urban legends about bad clowns when there was John Wayne Gacy Jr who was perfectly real (though not in the head)?

That guy was disturbed. :wacko:

The clown thing from generations after Stephen Kings IT are understandable, but my Mum is terrified of them and she grew up in the 50's so way before IT.

As having never seen a clown in person as my mother being affraid of them, never took me to the circus, I have no opinion on them either way.

Oh, and there is no way that a kid would bleed to death after having got there face slashed, that's just silly.

Edited by Mookie

Oh, and there is no way that a kid would bleed to death after having got there face slashed, that's just silly.

Yeah I agree. :yes: