Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO In A Ghost Photograph !

I had an E-Mail recently pointing out that there is a UFO in a ghost photograph that was submitted by a site visitors some time ago. I checked it out myself, and discovered that there does appear to be a UFO in the top left of the photograph. If you load the picture onto a paint program and zoom in, you can see both the ghost and the UFO more clearly.

• 5 months later...

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saru

• odinsupreme

• FarvLarion

• Ozfactor

The ghost is an Alien that just had to go to a toilet. The UFO is waiting for him.

Odin Supreme  8)

Now theres an explanation I've never heard before.

;D

Well, we are now at the subject, do aliens go to the toilet? Do they produce certain thing that we press out under a lot of pressure. And if they do, how?

Odin Supreme  8)

I've been thinking about that picture lately, and I have to say that I think that the Ghost may have been a projection from the UFO in the right hand corner.  I can only speculate on why, or how for that matter, but that is now what I think.

• 11 months later...
  • 12 years later...

I had an E-Mail recently pointing out that there is a UFO in a ghost photograph that was submitted by a site visitors some time ago. I checked it out myself, and discovered that there does appear to be a UFO in the top left of the photograph. If you load the picture onto a paint program and zoom in, you can see both the ghost and the UFO more clearly.

mvc-012s.jpg

where is the photo ?

I don't believe in photos. So if I tell you I observed a ufo for like three hours and didn't take a picture of it you'll understand why. Totally saw one though yesterday for like three hours.

I believe in UFOs. I do wonder why, in this day and age, with all the camera phones lurking about, we don't have more photos/videos. Someday the answers will reveal themselves.

I tried to click on the photo icon, but there was nothing there . I was just wondering if the photo is still available

where is the photo ?

You necro'd an almost 14 YEAR OLD thread?!?

Edited by phantasia
  • Like 2

Images from so long ago no longer work, we've gone through about half a dozen different forums since this topic was posted.

Closed.