Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hyperspace

Cinders

This is a fantastic 3 HOUR video and narrated by Sam Neill (well known for "Jurassic Park" and "Event Horizon") called:

user posted image

See online "Preview" here:

http://www.zippyvideos.com/156642009528938...rspace-preview/

The 3 hour video is in 6 parts (30 minutes each), and talks about:

Star Stuff, Staying Alive, Black Holes, Are We Alone?, New Worlds, and Boldly Go

My brit hubby found this video outstanding...

Edited.. sorry...

Edited by Cinders

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cinders

• Master Sage

• SunStar74

• War-Junkie

I have this on DVD. I think it's great, I enjoyed watching it and learnt quite a bit.

I don't think it would be a good idea to upload it from a DVD or video if that's what you're planning, as it could violate a lawsuit and get this site in trouble. :(

But if anyone's interested in it, in the UK it's called 'Space' and is licensed by the BBC. :yes:

It wouldn't get this site in trouble. As long as UM doesn't host it, it has nothing to do with them. Please upload if you get the chance Cinders :)

Oh.. ok.. I understand.

I agree as it qualifies as piracy and rather illegal, not to mention against forum rules...perhaps recommending where the dvd could be rented purhased and or checked out of the library, but uploading is really not allowed.

Discussion about and or leading to illegal downloading is not permitted on this site. this thread can remain for discussion of the video, but there is to be no filesharing, linking to filesharing sites, or talk about downloading illegally.

It looks very intresting. But yes it does brend ther rules a bit.

i saw a show with him about space a while ago and i only got to record some of it cuse it was real long i think it might b this 1 but i lost the tape o well