Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Unexplained

paulcw3

Hi, I’m trying to find out information on a story profiled on TV back in the early to mid 90s

About a woman who had an accident on hwy 50 east of Placerville California and west of Lake Tahoe were her vehicle went off the road with her and her son in the car. An older couple was traveling on the hwy and the woman saw the form of a female laying on the side of the roadway the husband saw nothing when the lady pointed to the figure of the female form.

The woman was so adamant of what she saw she made her husband stop at the nearest phone and call the El Dorado county sheriffs department to report this sighting, an Officer rolled out to the area to investigate the report and found skid marks going off the road. Upon further investigation he found the missing lady’s car at the bottom of the canyon, rescue workers found the woman deceased and her son was still alive and was rescued. I'm trying to find out the name show that profiled this story. If anyone knows this please email me at paulcw3@yahoo.com

Thanks

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• paulcw3

• Lionel

• dancin'hamster

• whisper

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting story Paul!

Perhaps a variation of a Crisis Apparition?

Sorry I can't help dontgetit.gif

Hammy x x x

I know what you are talking about. I saw it on Unsolved Mysteries. The kid had been down there with his dead Mom's body for 5 days. If those people hadn't seen the apparition of the woman's body and sent for help, the boy surely would have died. Creepy...

Thanks to everyone who has replied, I am really trying to remember this ladies name ( the mother ). It bugs me from time to time because I remember her coming into the store where I worked and setting her little boy on my counter, her mother was a customer of mine in a small town store in El Dorado County, I don't live there anymore but it is one of those things were you can't let it rest until you remember or find out. you know what I mean ?

Paul