Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Most Haunted live 5!

Kira

why not give the craters the benefit of the doubt? atleast until they are actually proven to be fake? then you can laugh in the faces of those like myself who truly hope its genuine because we desperately wish there's something beyond this life... how incrediabley miserable it would be to find your soul dies along with your withering body...so until then, dont drown our hopes in the misery that could be an most likely is the horrid reality crying.gif

Hi Irish original.gif

I'm not too sure what your reply was or if it was directed at me?

If it was - then dont worry! I would never ever laugh or mock anyone for having different beliefs to my own!

I am fascinated by every aspect of the paranormal and have spent many years reading and researching and visiting people and places to find out more. The more I do - the more I believe we will soon be able to expalin 'ghosts' and 'hauntings'.

And Most Haunted?

I used to be a huge fan but, as I have said above, I think the show is now only for entertainment and not serious investigation. That's why I think the team should go to un-known locations ......

Anyhoo, have a wonderful New Year Irish grin2.gif

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• magic charm

• dancin'hamster

• LittleIrishVampiress

• Kira

Happy New Year guys and gals!

New member here, and Im a ghost fanatic (done some of my own investigations and got some creepy stuff from them!)

Right, Most Haunted is one of the best shows on TV, the series has gone from strength to strength and I hope to god it keeps going! My only problem is the live shows:

1. Get rid of that useless sod who does the 'presenting' while poor Yvette goes running around in the background.

2. get rid of the live audience, the atmosphere is lousy and doesnt help, are they expecting the spirits to appear and do acrobatics for them or something?

3. Stop trying to be Flashy, the glitz and corny cues for Derek on the last one were embarassing and makes a mockery of the whole thing.

4. If they get 20,000 web sightings, why not follow them up and show if any were true, otherwise its wasting time!

5. Make the show later and longer, do the investigations in private like they do for the series, just live!

6. Why o why havent they done Borley Rectory for heavens sake?

7. Oh yeah, LESS commercial breaks!

sigh. Sorry about that, had to get it off my chest. God I would love to work on an investigation. I hope they follow up the Hampton Court CCTV sighting and include that in the next series!

Yeah i turned over because there were so many commercial breaks an the presenter in the audience bit was so annoying.

BTW what was that yvette in before im sure she was on children's T.V. when i was younger.

BTW what was that yvette in before im sure she was on children's T.V. when i was younger.

She surely was wunarmed. It was an awful programme called " Seaview " which was based in a bed n breakfast .................. and yes, I watched every one lmao.

I knew her face annoyed me for a reason grin2.gif

I can't believe you subjected yourself to thatl ol.

Yvette was also a presenter of the bbc kids show Blue Peter in late eighties/early nineties. After that she moved over to ITV to present saturday morning kids show 'whats up doc?'

Sad arent I?

Still, good to see she's moved up in the world. Bless 'er!

Yeah Borley thats what i know her from.

An I would have to agree with you that following her career is rather sad grin2.gif but we're all just as bad thumbsup.gif

Some interesting points made but I have to take issue with a couple grin2.gif

David Bull is a very able presenter. It takes real professionalism to host a live show, something that I dont feel Yvette, Karl, Phil, or any other crew member could do. They are too busy runing around and screaming at the slightest thing......and very amusing it is too!!

laugh.gif

Borley Rectory??

It's no longer there having been demolished many years ago and built on.

The hauntings there were dubious at the very least. Perhaps the only 'genuine' ghost was that of the nun who walked down the pathway. As for disembodied hands and shrieks and groans - all wild fantasy.

Perhaps Borley Church would be a better location as many investigations have taken place there. One was featured on the BBC many years ago, and played a very sinister recording of a creepy moaning when the church was locked securely and empty .......... dontgetit.gif

Hammy x x x

i agree with alot said. im a fan of the show but there has to be some changes made when it comes to the live shows. its a real pity coz im sure they could pull it off if they truly put their minds to it wink2.gif

im sorry bout getting all sobby but on that particular day i was beginning to doubt all my own beliefs...but im ok now! thumbsup.gif i know now that just because everyone has their own beliefs that are just as easy to believe, dosnt mean that i should lose my faith altogether.

i am determined to study all things paranormal, discover all the links, and in understanding these mysteries i hope to find the truth within myself.

it is ever so easy to be cynical and believe in nothing, and it is our nature as human to argue over it, to demand proof, to question others and ourselves.

it is what makes us unique, we ask for more, we are not satisfied!

so never be intimidated by a so called higher power. we are unique and have great potenial. be proud, and never satisfied.

lots o' love wub.gif

katie

That show is laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif Hold on, in the latest at new year, that Yvette was screaming etc because they could here noises coming from the bushes on...wait for it.................HAMPSTEAD HEATH!!! laugh.giflaugh.gif Moaning, groaning and grunting was it. Bloody hell, you lot are being conned, of course your gonna hear things coming from the bushes at HH its cottage central! IT IS NOT a ghost called Mary, Derek it's a coupla BICURIO's

sad.gif jimma... dont be so mean... crying.gif

Its true mate, come on. What do they expect on Hampstead Heath at night, it's an extremely infamous place. They must think were all nuts! It really annoys me, this programme is a joke and a con.

Jimma.. ok so you might think it's a con and you've said it often enough, but please respect other people's points of view as you would expect them to do the same... original.gif

I don't fancy having to lock this thread cos it is has turned into a train wreck.. thank you.

Edited by Celticwitch

• 1 month later...

Most Haunted live tonight, 28th february. Is on living t.v at 9pm, it is at Stratford on Avon, also on sunday 29th. Looking forward to it.

Yes pendo that was very good, scared me though, ohmy.gif

Where exactly does this television air? Is it only in Europe?

• 3 months later...

could any body help... were a group of girls from the salisbury area looking to spend a night in a haunted location as a team building exersise and we`d like to try and raise money for charity in doing so but we have no idea where to start.